Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: can you prove your identity?

can you prove your identity?

Would anyone here care to take up the argument of identity with me? I challenge anyone here to prove their identity.

With specificity, what about you proves your identity? Specifically how can i identify you absent any outside source? What is it about you that specifically identifies you?

Lets just see what form of argument may be offered up to prove one's identity. I hope all will engage. This should be fun.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 04:51 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

A biological father identifies me as his son, being the seed of my father my father and I are one.

Not sure based on that info I could pick you out of a crowd, even a small crowd at that. lol

Its all hear say I would suppose if you try to connect it to a name. What have you been calling yourself. Frederick Burrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Would anyone here care to take up the argument of identity with me? I challenge anyone here to prove their identity.

With specificity, what about you proves your identity? Specifically how can i identify you absent any outside source? What is it about you that specifically identifies you?

Lets just see what form of argument may be offered up to prove one's identity. I hope all will engage. This should be fun.
    My thumbprint and photo on my signature typically are convincing evidence to identify me.

all of the foregoing can be changed. If i take a photograph - what about me cannot be changed in the future to completely look 100% different.

Thumbprint you say - those can be filed away - so what about you specifically proves who you are?

Mom and Dad don't cut it. They may be liars. I don't trust them. What, I am to take the word of a third party concerning your identity? How do I know it is you tomorrow?

Legal arguments have no basis here. What I am to trust in a third party again? I don't think so. Okay, I see the problem, Let me rephrase:

Let's say you and I have a talk today - face to face - and we agree to have another talk tomorrow - face to face. How will you know tomorrow that I am me? What will you use to prove my identity so that you can be assured 100% that I am me?

Thank you Frederick Burrell: your name comment is appreciated - names do not identify a living soul. Any rational mind can quickly come to that end.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Not sure based on that info I could pick you out of a crowd, even a small crowd at that. lol

Its all hear say I would suppose if you try to connect it to a name. What have you been calling yourself. Frederick Burrell.
    Why does one need a name? Can not a man be described without a name?

Mom and Dad don't cut it. They may be liars. I don't trust them. What, I am to take the word of a third party concerning your identity? How do I know it is you tomorrow?
    Since you have a belief in biblical knowledge, in reference to needing 2 or more witnesses, does not Mom and Dad make 2 witnesses?
    Now you call them liar without proof of that, where is your standing?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Since you have a belief in biblical knowledge, in reference to needing 2 or more witnesses, does not Mom and Dad make 2 witnesses?
    Now you call them liar without proof of that, where is your standing?
    I asked you to identify me absent trusting in another. If you take the Word of Mom and Dad, then you TRUST they are not lying. How is this any way proof of my identity? What?, men and women don't lie? I bet I can drag in two to Claim they are my Mom and Dad will you believe them? How does their witness identify me?

However, your response goes to societal trust - two or more witnesses. Will these be required to take an oath before the Ever Living - at Beersheba - the Well of Oaths? What if these are atheists?

Furthermore, will Mom and Dad show up every day to give their testimony of my Identity?

I just caught David's response regarding Photo. Photo will not get it. I can change every aspect of my appearance. How will you know it me tomorrow?

Please attempt to focus and stay on topic. The topic is Identity. Clearly a Name is not identity.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 02:10 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    I asked you to identify me absent trusting in another. If you take the Word of Mom and Dad, then you TRUST they are not lying. How is this any way proof of my identity? What?, men and women don't lie? I bet I can drag in two to Claim they are my Mom and Dad will you believe them? How does their witness identify me?

However, your response goes to societal trust - two or more witnesses. Will these be required to take an oath before the Ever Living - at Beersheba - the Well of Oaths? What if these are atheists?

Furthermore, will Mom and Dad show up every day to give their testimony of my Identity?

I just caught David's response regarding Photo. Photo will not get it. I can change every aspect of my appearance. How will you know it me tomorrow?

Please attempt to focus and stay on topic. The topic is Identity. Clearly a Name is not identity.
    Define "identity".

Hey Motla you sound different on audio. lol. perhaps I could Identify you by your voice.

Perhaps I could just read Michael Josephs Aura to ascertain whether he was the same person. Or I could Know or perhaps feel his particular vibration. Frederick Burrell.

I like looking at Aura's myself. But sometime it the soul that expresses itself through the eyes that is the tell tail sign. Night all. late here.