Thread: can you prove your identity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Is the name the real issue in regards to separating oneself from the state. It would seem that presumption that you are somehow fall under their jurisdiction would seem to be the issue. MJ has already shown that silence is not the answer they will just give you a new name ie. John Doe and proceed with the prosecution. Many have stated that to claim the name is a trespass and hence you are guilty for using the name. But this does not seem to be the bottom line for is John Doe guilty of the trespass. No. So it would seem that the name is not the linch pin holding there case against you together. FB.

Sorry off topic. So I guess we must concede that MJ statement is true. we cannot prove our identity.
    I have found it to be solved by a simple phrase so far: " I do not consent to be recognized by that name ". Unless they have literally branded your body how could they prove consent otherwise without wet ink signatures of your " mark " or a certified copy thereof?

I have a right to self determination as my mind changes learning more without needing approval of a piece of paper telling me otherwise.
    The COLB is recording when we were a child, well, we are no longer children anymore.
    Last edited by motla68; 03-30-11 at 09:10 PM.