Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: can you prove your identity?

Proficiently spoken: MJ could have not said it any better when anyone asks: “I want to know your Title and your Office.”

That’s all they need to know.

Man laws such as “Stop and identify” statutes that allow police to detain persons reasonably suspected of involvement in a crime and some utter it unconstitutionally vague.

From Shuftin’s post posed a good question, How does one "Identify" oneself?

Unfortunately from Joni’s difficulty we see things in a different light in a way to live righteously in understanding.

Isn’t it easier to follow the “Ten Commandments” that trying to follow mans laws they have to reference from volumes of books?

Everyone has their own theme it just how you carry it that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Proficiently spoken: MJ could have not said it any better when anyone asks: “I want to know your Title and your Office.”

That’s all they need to know.

Man laws such as “Stop and identify” statutes that allow police to detain persons reasonably suspected of involvement in a crime and some utter it unconstitutionally vague.

From Shuftin’s post posed a good question, How does one "Identify" oneself?

Unfortunately from Joni’s difficulty we see things in a different light in a way to live righteously in understanding.

Isn’t it easier to follow the “Ten Commandments” that trying to follow mans laws they have to reference from volumes of books?

Everyone has their own theme it just how you carry it that counts.
    I was asked a couple years back "What is the address of your office"? I answered in light of this:

Exo 1:16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

Exo 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.

Eze 44:13 And they shall not come near unto me, to do the office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

The one in the office PERFORMS - Trustee. The physical address sought was one to Locate said office within a particular Trust Boundary. Therefore, that goes to Jurisdiction.

But we have not even come close to Identity. Let me be Blunt. You cannot even identify yourself. Because even if you say you can - I can show that Memory is your basis and even that can be tampered with.

"He appears to be Michael Joseph" is the correct statement - for noone, even Michael Joseph can be absolutely sure. Therefore since Identity is impossible, the Rules or Bylaws regulate the OFFICE. Said Office is one of Trustee. However so that you can see boxes within boxes....what if one trustee performs for another? Is not one of those trustees a Beneficiary? See now the Public Trust?

I love you all, welcome to my Trust! Love breaks down this Secular Humanism that is Trusting in Man. Nimrod being the father of it. For in those days, men began to Profane the name of Yehovah. And they began to trust in their NEW GOD - The Kingdom and Government of Nimrod! Which is to say the OFFICE of the King and the Office of the Trustee.

1st Samuel 8 - We want a king we can see, like all the other nations. Those five smooth stones - Senses. They will trick you for they are unreliable.

But i often stray in tangency, back to the point....Since I cannot identify you, I want to know your office, because tomorrow a new man may show up to my construction site, but he had best be performing the same OFFICE.

Shalom,
    michael joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-11 at 07:04 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

How did the Christ respond to an ID request?

The rebuttal by many to this mode of the "name game" is always the same: "it's okay to give your name to Caesar, because Jesus did when his soldiers sought Him at John 18:4-8." This is incorrect, because when we compare the KJV with the original Greek text, He did not answer to the name, to wit:

"Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am He. And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them.

As soon then as He had said unto them, I am He, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Then asked He them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus answered, I have told you that I am He: if therefore ye seek Me, let these go their way:" (KJV)

Note that in the KJV text the "He" in "I am He" is interpolated (added by the translators; it does not exist in the Greek text) in every verse.

And we see that the first time He said "I am" to the Roman soldiers who had come to arrest Him, at verse 6, "they went backward, and fell to the ground." This occurred because they were speaking to the same "I am" as Moses spoke to at Exodus 3:14:

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

And note that our Lord, in the Gospel of John, asked them a second time, at verse 7, who they were seeking. If He was answering to "Jesus of Nazareth" the first time, why would He ask them a second time who they were seeking.

We may also note that our Lord never answered to the fictitious "legal" personalities of, "carpenter" (Mark 6:3) and "the carpenter's son" (Matt 13:55). He was accused of being those fictions, but He never confirmed it. He did not "join" the question to allow "legal personality" to be attached to Him.

When one asks you your name, they obviously don't know you. If this is the case, they are from a different or foreign jurisdiction, outside of your community and the Law you minister to. By answering to the name that comes out of their mouth, you answer to the fiction that that foreign jurisdiction has created for their purposes. By answering to the name, you remove yourself from "conformed to His image and likeness" to being conformed to Caesar's, and thereby give jurisdiction to those who regulate natural persons, human beings and others of like 'species.'

The commercial aspect of names is where the imperial governments are looking. With the giving of your name, you answer as a belligerent in the field, operating in a commercial venue, making you fully regulateable through the natural man's codes, rules and regulations.

Consider the following statement by one of their own:

"Everything must have a name. Many things cannot, in fact, exist without a name. However much dignity and importance there may be in a corporation, it [*and therefore, its "persons"] can have no possible existence until it [*and therefore, its "persons"] is given a name. The importance of names is thus manifest, and it is a little surprising that apparently no attempt has before been made to deal with their full legal [*form of the law] aspect." Judge Edgar Dale, Foreword to The Law of Names, by Anthony Linell (1938).

A bondman in and of Jesus the Christ has a name given to him by God. He does not have a name given to him by Caesar. Those named by Caesar become novated into persons, human beings, individuals, residents and other "legal fictions" answering to his mark, those marks being for commercial purposes, to wit:

"Name. A designation by which a person, natural or artificial, is known.

Designation. The use of an expression, instead of the name, to indicate a person or thing.” A Dictionary of Law (1893) by William C. Anderson. (See Issue the Sixth of The News, 'To Be or Not To Be, a Human Being,' for a study of what human beings and natural persons really are.)

"Name. 1. The particular combination of vocal sounds employed as the individual designation of a single person, animal, place, or thing.

Designation. 5. In Law, the statement of profession, trade, residence, etc., for purposes of identification 1824." The Oxford Universal Dictionary (1933).

"Name. The designation of an individual person, or of a firm or corporation.

Designation. A description or descriptive expression by which a person or thing is denoted in a will without using the name." Black's Law Dictionary, 3rd Ed. (1933), page 1220.

And two of man's maxims of law reveal that those who answer to Caesar's designations are nothing more than a "thing":

Nomina sunt notæ rerum, Names are the marks of things.

Nomina sunt symbola rerum, Names are the symbols of things.

A bondman of Christ Jesus is not a thing. Therefore, if one from a foreign jurisdiction asks to see your "identification" or asks if your name is 'so and so,' let them know that you are a bondman of Christ Jesus, and being such, you have not been given a name by Caesar, and therefore you do not have a name that can be "rendered unto him.

The implications of giving your so-called "name" to anyone, especially when dealing with the imperial commercial courts and governments of D.C., the States, the Counties, and the Cities, can be quite devastating.

Therefore, it is important to fully consider the following:

"The christian or baptismal name is, of course, really the name of importance and, surprising as it may seem, it does not matter in law nearly so much about the added or sur-name. The Christian name is therefore placed in the forefront, and incidentally is an essential part of the evidence of every witness in Court...Everything must have a name. Many things cannot, in fact, exist without a name." Judge Edgar Dale, Foreword to 'The Law of Names', by Anthony Linell (1938).

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/boh/boh2.shtml Food for thought.

Since 18 is the legally binding age for contracts, are children still liable when they reach 18 for documents their number may have been attatched to before reaching 18? {link}

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    How did the Christ respond to an ID request?

The rebuttal by many to this mode of the "name game" is always the same: "it's okay to give your name to Caesar, because Jesus did when his soldiers sought Him at John 18:4-8." This is incorrect, because when we compare the KJV with the original Greek text, He did not answer to the name, to wit:

"Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am He. And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them.

As soon then as He had said unto them, I am He, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Then asked He them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus answered, I have told you that I am He: if therefore ye seek Me, let these go their way:" (KJV)

Note that in the KJV text the "He" in "I am He" is interpolated (added by the translators; it does not exist in the Greek text) in every verse.

And we see that the first time He said "I am" to the Roman soldiers who had come to arrest Him, at verse 6, "they went backward, and fell to the ground." This occurred because they were speaking to the same "I am" as Moses spoke to at Exodus 3:14:

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

And note that our Lord, in the Gospel of John, asked them a second time, at verse 7, who they were seeking. If He was answering to "Jesus of Nazareth" the first time, why would He ask them a second time who they were seeking.

We may also note that our Lord never answered to the fictitious "legal" personalities of, "carpenter" (Mark 6:3) and "the carpenter's son" (Matt 13:55). He was accused of being those fictions, but He never confirmed it. He did not "join" the question to allow "legal personality" to be attached to Him.

When one asks you your name, they obviously don't know you. If this is the case, they are from a different or foreign jurisdiction, outside of your community and the Law you minister to. By answering to the name that comes out of their mouth, you answer to the fiction that that foreign jurisdiction has created for their purposes. By answering to the name, you remove yourself from "conformed to His image and likeness" to being conformed to Caesar's, and thereby give jurisdiction to those who regulate natural persons, human beings and others of like 'species.'

The commercial aspect of names is where the imperial governments are looking. With the giving of your name, you answer as a belligerent in the field, operating in a commercial venue, making you fully regulateable through the natural man's codes, rules and regulations.

Consider the following statement by one of their own:

"Everything must have a name. Many things cannot, in fact, exist without a name. However much dignity and importance there may be in a corporation, it [*and therefore, its "persons"] can have no possible existence until it [*and therefore, its "persons"] is given a name. The importance of names is thus manifest, and it is a little surprising that apparently no attempt has before been made to deal with their full legal [*form of the law] aspect." Judge Edgar Dale, Foreword to The Law of Names, by Anthony Linell (1938).

A bondman in and of Jesus the Christ has a name given to him by God. He does not have a name given to him by Caesar. Those named by Caesar become novated into persons, human beings, individuals, residents and other "legal fictions" answering to his mark, those marks being for commercial purposes, to wit:

"Name. A designation by which a person, natural or artificial, is known.

Designation. The use of an expression, instead of the name, to indicate a person or thing.” A Dictionary of Law (1893) by William C. Anderson. (See Issue the Sixth of The News, 'To Be or Not To Be, a Human Being,' for a study of what human beings and natural persons really are.)

"Name. 1. The particular combination of vocal sounds employed as the individual designation of a single person, animal, place, or thing.

Designation. 5. In Law, the statement of profession, trade, residence, etc., for purposes of identification 1824." The Oxford Universal Dictionary (1933).

"Name. The designation of an individual person, or of a firm or corporation.

Designation. A description or descriptive expression by which a person or thing is denoted in a will without using the name." Black's Law Dictionary, 3rd Ed. (1933), page 1220.

And two of man's maxims of law reveal that those who answer to Caesar's designations are nothing more than a "thing":

Nomina sunt notæ rerum, Names are the marks of things.

Nomina sunt symbola rerum, Names are the symbols of things.

A bondman of Christ Jesus is not a thing. Therefore, if one from a foreign jurisdiction asks to see your "identification" or asks if your name is 'so and so,' let them know that you are a bondman of Christ Jesus, and being such, you have not been given a name by Caesar, and therefore you do not have a name that can be "rendered unto him.

The implications of giving your so-called "name" to anyone, especially when dealing with the imperial commercial courts and governments of D.C., the States, the Counties, and the Cities, can be quite devastating.

Therefore, it is important to fully consider the following:

"The christian or baptismal name is, of course, really the name of importance and, surprising as it may seem, it does not matter in law nearly so much about the added or sur-name. The Christian name is therefore placed in the forefront, and incidentally is an essential part of the evidence of every witness in Court...Everything must have a name. Many things cannot, in fact, exist without a name." Judge Edgar Dale, Foreword to 'The Law of Names', by Anthony Linell (1938).

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/boh/boh2.shtml Food for thought.
    I like how you think and enjoy your easy to read writing style.

I venture to say that Jesus identified himself with his faith in God. This is the distinction between having faith in Jesus and the Faith of Jesus.

I did a bible study (through Strong's etc) when I found a list of Jesus' miracles during his ministry. He consistently asked in one form or another first, Do you have faith? The exception is the blind man who thrice identified Jesus desperately seeking remedy, Jesus, Son of David! Have mercy on me!

This is a notable key about Jesus' identity and that he identified himself through faith in God. The only time he avoided checking for a patient's faith is when the patient already had Jesus identified.

At about 9:05 listen closely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...YiUJfM0#t=538s

only those who have ID will be brought here. Seems Dean might be on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    At about 9:05 listen closely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...YiUJfM0#t=538s

only those who have ID will be brought here. Seems Dean might be on to something.

They don't need your name to identify you. All they need is your thumb print. If you have a driver license, then they already have your identity. They can't identify you if you refuse to give them your thumb, but they might hold you over in jail a few days, months or or years if you don't give it to them. They could also get your thumb print off anything you touch.

After skimming through this thread. Various opinions and views obviously abound. However I recall finding that if one swears an oath or made an general appearance before a notary a State ID might be required in one jurisdiction or another. However for making a special appearance State ID was not required. Something perhaps worth pondering. Perhaps without some obligation to you or by you there is no need for "ID". From observation, 'identity documents' tend to be about identifying or evidencing affiliation with a group or some organization. Illinois State ID, for example, evidencing affiliation with the State of Illinois, no?

Identify vs distinguishing or making distinctions between one or another?

There are those that hold that the "old you" died with time passage and that the "new you" is essentially new all the time--but its your mouth that might make the association with the long, gone past. "What school did you go to?" "How old are you?" "Are you from around here?" "Do you have a social security number?" "Whats your date of birth?" "Whats your sign?" "Where were you yesterday?" "Are you a writer?" "What was your SAT score?"

Isn't it interesting how so very many seemingly innocuous social fixations exist which encourage one to bear witness against oneself and/or to limit oneself?

Are you six feet tall or is your body six feet tall when in standing position? Or is it six feet long? Are you a red-head or is the hair on your head red? Is it your body anyway? If its not your body how is 'your' hair red? Are you your body or are you in your body? Are you a carpenter or are you a living soul that has can express skills of a good carpenter through your body? *points at picture on the wall* Is that you? If it is, pretty amazing how a some ink on a piece of paper can move a mass of flesh and bone around the house and make it talk, aint it?

How much do you weigh? How much do souls weigh? How much does a personality weigh? If you have a wife and your wife's body and your body are made twain how many feet do you have? Do you have a diploma? Is it in your hands now? If its not in your hands right now how can you having it? Do you have your hiking boots? No you left them at home? Ok if you don't have them cos they are at home how do you have a diploma when its hanging on the wall at home ten miles away?

*points at screen in cop car* Is that you? If it is, amazing how a bunch of dots on a computer is you. *turns off screen* Did you just die cos I turned off the screen cos your freakin' gone? See how much power I have? I made you disappear! Did all those dots just abandon a body in the backseat? Since the body was abandoned by those pixels, should take it to the police station and register it?

What color is the sky? Blue you say? Then why is Patrick in China saying sky black and starry (its midnight there)? How can Patrick be *in* China? Is China the landmass the dirt and soil or is it the people that call themselves "China" or is it the borders on the map? How can Patrick be inside all of those people at once? (Hope he doesn't catch a disease, right?) How can Patrick be inside of the map on the wall? If China is a landmass and if Patrick is walking around on the surface, wouldn't Patrick be upon China rather than in China? Or is he *gasp* dead? Or maybe he's stuck in a mudhole up to his neck and thusly *in* China? But how can he type on that iPhone if he's stuck inside of China (the landmass)? If China is imaginary how can Patrick be *in* something imaginary? Is China a tribe? Does this mean that Patrick is a member of the China tribe? Are tribes real or imaginary? Is Patrick imaginary?

(Doublethink. Newspeak. Cognitive Dissonance.)

Name:  herbal-medicine-scientifically-formulated-natural-remedies-medicine.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  14.0 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 02-07-12 at 06:58 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Since 18 is the legally binding age for contracts, are children still liable when they reach 18 for documents their number may have been attatched to before reaching 18? {link}
    Perhaps if they continue to adhere to the agreements. 21 is the more 'magic number'. Infant-hood can extend to 21 years.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Adhere to the agreements. Ok I get it now. (800)

It’s because at the age of majority (Transfer of rights at 1404 ) you are at the legally defined age at which a person is considered an adult, with all the attendant rights and responsibilities of adulthood which require the presence or absence of attendant circumstances.

So it was my attendant duty and my lack of ostrich instruction that I failed to ask for the social security handbook that went with the application I signed at the age of minority (or infancy) for the social security card that I was to conduct the business over the Personal Jurisdiction of the name on the card.

I wonder if this is why they give a new born that much time to read the rules and regulations of the handbook. (1330)
    Last edited by Chex; 02-07-12 at 06:29 PM.