Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
who are you again? your assertion that you can be identified as self evident is absurd. There is nothing about you that cannot be changed. Fact is what if you were seized and your memories erased. There is nothing physical, mental or spiritual that does not change about you. Nothing. So my or your ability to identify ourselves in not inherent within ourselves. Others must trust we are who we say we are. Oh by the way martin earl, whats your last name? ROFLMAO.....

I suppose you have never entered upon any commercial endeavors martin earl; else if you had you might appreciate that those who engage you might want to know it is you they are dealing with. I am still waiting for that Last name, martin earl.....I am still laughing.
Those who know me can identify me and they do not need a name to it. That which makes me me is eternal and transcends this physical illusion, the I AM that is me was before, now and forever.

Who am I? If you are asking me to revel my New Name, I cannot do that here, not the time nor the place, nor have the proper signs and tokens been presented to qualify for such a revelation.

I have and do enter into commercial endeavors under many names, even the dreaded Trust name when there is an explicit agreement between the STATE and I as to what I accept and agree to in doing so.

Others trust in me has nothing to do with a name, but with my actions toward and with them. Should I violate that trust, no name is needed, as my accusers can stand witness that I AM who they trusted.

I have no "self" to identify, as I am self-evident, even if my memories were erased, I would still exist, changed for my experiences here, but still me.