Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
It may be what you describe is more like astrology. I admire that you do not set upon a fixed belief set.
Sorry David if I interpreted the astrology thing wrong, and if so where might I go to research it some more (keywords)? But here goes.

The way I see it, I have a gut feeling about things and my beliefs that words just can't describe. The English language is so limiting that the words to describe my belief system are ever evolving. I find keeping an open mind towards others allows myself to take bits and pieces here and there in an ever long battle to finding the exact words to describe my beliefs. Also as to the astrology thing, how is a party expected to appeal something if it was enacted before the party was born? how were they given proper notice when they weren't even here on earth, per say? I try to keep an open mind about "past lives" but as far as I'm concerned, I haven't experienced one yet. Maybe something will jog my memory one of these days, so as to why I keep the open mind. You never know. But really, if this is my first life/last life, how am I expected to be judged even before I'm on this planet? That is absurd. I'm really expected to read through ALL publications of past judgments against me before I was born? Come on! If it's what I have to do, that's one thing, so I'm not yelling at any of you, but really, how anti-productive is that? Here is something that I found that pretty much says to the man-made governments, and pardon my french, "F*CK OFF" and stop harassing me. You're saying, in an affidavit of truth, that in the past you have been forced to lie in order to contract with others and survive, who otherwise would not have been able to contract with you had they known the truth. You did this in order to survive. But now you are ready to take care of yourself. I haven't yet figured out how to file it, or if this is better saved for when you retire, or how to make life work without retiring, still being able to deal in commerce, and doing this sooner. My understanding is you would still be able to be a private contractor under this title, so I don't see why you couldn't make it work before retirement. You're basically "identifying" yourself as having nothing to do with their corrupt system, as you are part of another jurisdiction, peaceful, self-sufficient, and wish to be left alone. Imagine what the world would be like if we ALL had one of these....

http://familyofsanders.info/Declaration.php

My job right now requires me to have a drivers license. If I do this and identify myself as this,
(I'm spiritual so this sits well within my moral standards)

A) Can they fire me for no longer having a drivers license as I wouldn't be required by law anymore?

B) Is there a potential suit involved? (I could care two sh*ts about losing it and suing as I aspire to have my own business and this teaching job is a dime a dozen until I reach my capital goal, which I'm close too anyways)

The reason why I'm so adamant about all this is because I know what's best for me as long as I'm not hurting anyone else. Being paranoid about me harming someone else sounds like their problem, not mine. I want to fix this harassment with the easiest, simplest remedy possible. This right now seems like it to me, but I'd like to see what others think before I identify myself with this before I'm ready...