Thread: can you prove your identity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Adhere to the agreements. Ok I get it now. (800)

It’s because at the age of majority (Transfer of rights at 1404 ) you are at the legally defined age at which a person is considered an adult, with all the attendant rights and responsibilities of adulthood which require the presence or absence of attendant circumstances.

So it was my attendant duty and my lack of ostrich instruction that I failed to ask for the social security handbook that went with the application I signed at the age of minority (or infancy) for the social security card that I was to conduct the business over the Personal Jurisdiction of the name on the card.

I wonder if this is why they give a new born that much time to read the rules and regulations of the handbook. (1330)
    Well or perhaps why they spent 12 years brainwashing and blinding the newborn and feeding it fluoride so its pineal gland functions minimally? The point being above that you could have walked away and prevented appearance of formation of any enforceable contract at 18 or 21 and probably still can. But to keep you from doing so, they baited you with vainglory, degrees, money, cars n hoez, empty promises of fame and fortune, plastic drinking permission and other trinkets and baubles figuring you'd not want to walk away.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-07-12 at 06:54 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.