Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I propound that if I act in and for any vessel trusting in the United States, then my Trust can be either express by signature bond or implied by my actions and therefore my trust relates me as fiduciary. In Affiliation or Accommodation.

Shalom,
mj
Looking at accomodation in context of endorsement one might say when challenged about making a demand for lawful money - I cannot accomodate you.

Your entire post is profound Michael Joseph but I encourage the reader to linger on those two words - affiliation and accomodation.

The Secretary of State threatened me thrice about using the Great Seal without any affiliation with state business. On the third threat the Secretary was in breach of contract (no trust) with a fellow on the territorial republic by sending his approval of corporate charter to me instead of him. I forwarded the papers to him, accepting the resulting trust and was therefore in position of state appointed trustee, in affiliation with state business and sure enough the Secretary accepted my corrections and published my $20M lien. I adopted the bastard child becoming of the state with the Secretary's malfeasance - note the notice on page 2 of the form. By sending the paper directly to the man on the land the Secretary would rent the veil by exposing the Secretary knows "this state" is a fiction living on the district. Note the Great Seal proclaims the land aka Territory.

Thank you Michael Joseph. Accomodation is even more interesting!!