Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: can you prove your identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Hey Motla you sound different on audio. lol. perhaps I could Identify you by your voice.

Perhaps I could just read Michael Josephs Aura to ascertain whether he was the same person. Or I could Know or perhaps feel his particular vibration. Frederick Burrell.

I like looking at Aura's myself. But sometime it the soul that expresses itself through the eyes that is the tell tail sign. Night all. late here.
    Yes I know, it is a haunting. This is why I usually digitize the voice or a lot of times at meetings have Onlashuk speak, his is a bit clearer and straight forward audibly.

I can see your point with appearance of Oras and Vibrations, they can save a lot of time when dealing with real life situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I asked you to identify me absent trusting in another. If you take the Word of Mom and Dad, then you TRUST they are not lying. How is this any way proof of my identity? What?, men and women don't lie? I bet I can drag in two to Claim they are my Mom and Dad will you believe them? How does their witness identify me?

However, your response goes to societal trust - two or more witnesses. Will these be required to take an oath before the Ever Living - at Beersheba - the Well of Oaths? What if these are atheists?

Furthermore, will Mom and Dad show up every day to give their testimony of my Identity?

I just caught David's response regarding Photo. Photo will not get it. I can change every aspect of my appearance. How will you know it me tomorrow?

Please attempt to focus and stay on topic. The topic is Identity. Clearly a Name is not identity.
    I know that the Name of God is on you from today:

The 72-Fold Name originates from the (click) 72 letters/verse in Exodus 14:19-21.

I once took a supercomputer to task to find the best standard for resonance in the Table of Relative Weights. If you look at that equation you will find too that Gadolinium 157 (named after God btw) is the best 157/157=1 Standard to near all the other values closer to 1 [rather than 12/12=1 Carbon 12]. So there is a place were the 0.99999'ss become 1.0000001's and there is a place where the 1.0000001's become .9999999's. Those two places on the Improved Table are Gadolinium 157 and Germanium 72 - like the 72-Fold Name of God.

When I meet with you today (bottom of Page 15), I will take a DNA scan:

I will sum up everything about every memory of every event in history adding up to Michael Joseph - ever recorded; which is sum total, the man I meet today. Total Theory. Everybody is a mathematician - look closely! Bring this image up full screen ("+" cursor and F11), cross your eyes a little and then relax them while still 'looking'. Your brain might perform an FFT and show you Moses' Burning Bush! - Or better yet; you might have the sky come forward, and you will see the bush like a fist punched into soft clay? [View the incident from God's perspective? That is how your brain does the math?]

Today I might take your thumbprint and then tomorrow when we meet do that again, should the need for security be so great. If you show up tomorrow with an acid burned thumb and sorry excuses though, I will put a NOACHIDE title upon you - nakar, nokriy. "...feign self to be another," [Foreigner in Deuteronomy 15:1-3 and stranger in 23:20. So now MICHAEL JOSEPH is right back where Michael Joseph was before he began non-endorsing the national debt.] You are now suspect about defrauding me, a representative of the community. If I identify myself with Israel of the Bible my community (state) will identify you with the Children of Noah... Page 1, Page 2.

You will be correctly identified, mainly because I know who I am. Either way, you will be correctly identified.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-11 at 04:16 PM.

I asked you to identify me absent trusting in another. If you take the Word of Mom and Dad, then you TRUST they are not lying. How is this any way proof of my identity? What?, men and women don't lie? I bet I can drag in two to Claim they are my Mom and Dad will you believe them? How does their witness identify me?

However, your response goes to societal trust - two or more witnesses. Will these be required to take an oath before the Ever Living - at Beersheba - the Well of Oaths? What if these are atheists?

Furthermore, will Mom and Dad show up every day to give their testimony of my Identity?

I just caught David's response regarding Photo. Photo will not get it. I can change every aspect of my appearance. How will you know it me tomorrow?

Please attempt to focus and stay on topic. The topic is Identity. Clearly a Name is not identity.
    I can see your first point, it is all relative and subject to change at any given moment.

My direction was more towards description of body rather then name though.

motla

didn't mean to imply your talkshoes were not good. Not being polished is a plus in my book. But its nice you have a working partner. Have not heard him speak yet. maybe tomorrow. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Define "identity".
    Excellent. Shows no trust. I am getting there. But for now: Identity is the ability for you to know who I am at a latter time.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I know that the Name of God is on you from today:

The 72-Fold Name originates from the (click) 72 letters/verse in Exodus 14:19-21.

I once took a supercomputer to task to find the best standard for resonance in the Table of Relative Weights. If you look at that equation you will find too that Gadolinium 157 (named after God btw) is the best 157/157=1 Standard to near all the other values closer to 1 [rather than 12/12=1 Carbon 12]. So there is a place were the 0.99999'ss become 1.0000001's and there is a place where the 1.0000001's become .9999999's. Those two places on the Improved Table are Gadolinium 157 and Germanium 72 - like the 72-Fold Name of God.

When I meet with you today (bottom of Page 15), I will take a DNA scan:

I will sum up everything about every memory of every event in history adding up to Michael Joseph - ever recorded; which is sum total, the man I meet today. Total Theory. Everybody is a mathematician - look closely! Bring this image up full screen ("+" cursor and F11), cross your eyes a little and then relax them while still 'looking'. Your brain might perform an FFT and show you Moses' Burning Bush! - Or better yet; you might have the sky come forward, and you will see the bush like a fist punched into soft clay? [View the incident from God's perspective? That is how your brain does the math?]

Today I might take your thumbprint and then tomorrow when we meet do that again, should the need for security be so great. If you show up tomorrow with an acid burned thumb and sorry excuses though, I will put a NOACHIDE title upon you - nakar, nokriy. "...feign self to be another," [Foreigner in Deuteronomy 15:1-3 and stranger in 23:20. So now MICHAEL JOSEPH is right back where Michael Joseph was before he began non-endorsing the national debt.] You are now suspect about defrauding me, a representative of the community. If I identify myself with Israel of the Bible my community (state) will identify you with the Children of Noah... Page 1, Page 2.

You will be correctly identified, mainly because I know who I am. Either way, you will be correctly identified.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David Merrill you have gone to the meat of this matter. I thought for sure there would be many who would come with :

1. How I Sound; or
    2. How I Look; or
    3. My personality; or
    4. My memory; or
    5. My Soul; or
    6. My Spirit; or

Yet none of these things is able to Identify me to you tomorrow. For Items 1 - 4 can be revised. Items 5 - 6 cannot be seen to the Physical World. Therefore how can the Physical World Identify a man?

Let me cut to the chase - It is IMPOSSIBLE. If you think it possible - then enter the arena - and lets get it on.

Therefore, since it is impossible for a man to be identified from day to day - Persons were created.....Selah....

And now, because I just can't help myself, from Acts 17 - the Commonwealth of Yisra'el:

Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

As in I trust in Him. Yet, how do I know you are who you say you are when dealing in commercial affairs. Why your twin brother may just show up and confuse me. Do we need a third party or can i trust in you?

The only way to overcome the problem of Identity is to TRUST. You either Trust in a third Party or you Trust the living soul before you. Yet at the end of the day, the problem of Identity still exists as even the best "devices" can be overcome by a skillful man.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I can see your first point, it is all relative and subject to change at any given moment.

My direction was more towards description of body rather then name though.
    Exactly. Look at a Stream. It looks the same most every day. But is it? Each second new Hydrogen and Oxygen elements are coming and going. So in effect the Stream is NEVER the same. So tell me what about Man is ever the same so that we can gain a purchase on Identity? Nothing!

Please update your quote with my finished Post above thank you.

My confidence in identifying you tomorrow is as much correct as how accurately I identify myself today. I only know you by title. The simplest title is Michael Joseph and in the simplest example I gave, for commercial negotiations I would pigeonhole you into a subcategory Michael Joseph the Israelite (fellow/brother) or Noachide (subject to usury and not forgiven debt every seventh year).

I think I updated like you indicated...if you are thinking something different - let me know. I am getting used to the environment.....

Excellent. But notice that the frame that you context your response is within Trust in God. As we go to Deuteronomy or Leviticus to determine the Law. So then what if I have a twin the looks exactly like me, sounds like me, acts like me - what of Identity Now? Will you trust that my Twin is "Persona" - Michael Joseph?

If we Trust in God - we truly stand before the Ever Living and are Completely Liable for our actions - Just ask Korah. Numbers 16. Yehovah will not tolerate false balances - Proverbs 11:1.

Therefore Identity within a Yisra'elite system is based in Yehovah. Therefore Yehovah said "Do all things in my Name".

And later the Commonwealth was opened up to all nations - in Him - Acts 17:28. Peter being told - call no man common.

Yet Yisra'el defaulted on the Trust Agreement [Covenant if you like] and the Resulting Trust was picked up by the Sons of Cain - Jeremiah 35. The city builders who are well skilled at commerce - their Dad was the King of Tyrus. Yet these too will have truth - just in a different system.

Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

cedars of Lebanon = children of Yisra'el. The bramble has a system under the Well of Oaths - Penalty of Perjury - yet these too are based in truth. The bramble creates Persona's and the Persona's are Identified. Because Man cannot be identified.

Survey questions like - DL, SSN, picture ID [2nd Form], DOB - all go to Survey and Identify the Persona.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 05:03 PM.

I think I updated like you indicated...if you are thinking something different - let me know. I am getting used to the environment.....

Excellent. But notice that the frame that you context your response is within Trust in God. As we go to Deuteronomy or Leviticus to determine the Law. So then what if I have a twin the looks exactly like me, sounds like me, acts like me - what of Identity Now? Will you trust that my Twin is "Persona" - Michael Joseph?

If we Trust in God - we truly stand before the Ever Living and are Completely Liable for our actions - Just ask Korah. Numbers 16. Yehovah will not tolerate false balances - Proverbs 11:1.

Therefore Identity within a Yisra'elite system is based in Yehovah. Therefore Yehovah said "Do all things in my Name".

And later the Commonwealth was opened up to all nations - in Him - Acts 17:28. Peter being told - call no man common.

Yet Yisra'el defaulted on the Trust Agreement [Covenant if you like] and the Resulting Trust was picked up by the Sons of Cain - Jeremiah 35. The city builders who are well skilled at commerce - their Dad was the King of Tyrus. Yet these too will have truth - just in a different system.

Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

cedars of Lebanon = children of Yisra'el. The bramble has a system under the Well of Oaths - Penalty of Perjury - yet these too are based in truth. The bramble creates Persona's and the Persona's are Identified. Because Man cannot be identified.

Survey questions like - DL, SSN, picture ID [2nd Form], DOB - all go to Survey and Identify the Persona.
    Grab a current Quote (Ctrl-C) of my post and Replace it (Ctrl-V) into your Post. You were working on it while I was still editing. Sometimes I will put a red Still Editing... at the end but today I neglected to.

The Boundaries and Survey are seldom thought about in Western Christianity. I am speaking of the fundamental difference in laws. The Israelites/Jews have the Ten Commandments (you neglected to mention Exodus, specifically the Laws of Moses - Chapters 20-24:7) and everybody else has the Seven Noachide Laws.

If you or your twin show up as Michael Joseph - only one of you wears that TITLE in honor - that determines metaphysically what your TITLE is - brother, or child of Noah. Presuming that I identify myself with Israel of the Bible - which I do not. [Serving God in his Bloodthirsty State at the Golden Calf Orgy is rather cumbersome, even through the Perfect Sacrificial Lamb, Jesus CHRIST.] Think about it, before the Income Tax a man had to slaughter his prize-perfect bull and soforth; sounds a lot like an income tax to me!

Regards,

David Merrill.