Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: can you prove your identity?

Quote Originally Posted by by implication View Post
    I am that, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, ... I am'
    Constructive, implied and resulting trusts form Michael Joseph's identity. Relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by by implication
    I am that, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, ... I am'
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Constructive, implied and resulting trusts form Michael Joseph's identity. Relationships.
    What happens if I leave the circle of Trust? Do I lose my identity and need to rebuild?

Thus the convenience of Citizenry - Cestui Que Trust - a Fiction with basis in a Trusted "Higher Up" . Why the "Higher Up" would never lie - we Trust the "High Ones". They carry Titles - Governor, Congressman, Doctor, Engineer, Surveyor, Pastor; etc....

As for me, I'll just throw the country accent on so thick you would never in a million years guess you were speaking with Michael Joseph. I can make "boys" into three syllables if i need to.

I am unconcerned with identity; however, I can appreciate the problem it causes with those who help keep the Order and Rule.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-09-12 at 09:57 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What happens if I leave the circle of Trust? Do I lose my identity and need to rebuild?

Thus the convenience of Citizenry - Cestui Que Trust - a Fiction with basis in a Trusted "Higher Up" . Why the "Higher Up" would never lie - we Trust the "High Ones". They carry Titles - Governor, Congressman, Doctor, Engineer, Surveyor, Pastor; etc....

As for me, I'll just throw the county accent on so thick you would never in a million years guess you were speaking with Michael Joseph. I can make "boys" into three syllables if i need to.

I am unconcerned with identity; however, I can appreciate the problem it causes with those who help keep the Order and Rule.

That is probably why this thread came off (at times) childish and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). If I cannot identify you, then we simply have no relationship. Identification is critical. If my own perceptions of my own identity are faulty, then I have no basis for relationship with others (no contracts are binding). For a quick trip, to see if you might be interested in spending 90 minutes on it, listen to my opening remark in Part 1, and the very ending of Parts 2 and 3 (27:40 Minute Mark).

Psychological Evaluation as an Arraignment Tool.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-29-11 at 11:48 AM.

Why is that man has to make things so complicated all the time, we did not start out this way.

Gen. 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

The word "person" in legal terminology normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than man. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. ; Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612 F.2d 417, 425.

The only one punching keys on the keyboard here is me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The only one punching keys on the keyboard here is me.
    Who is " me " ? is me a name sealed on to your body in which to identify you with? and what about the other names, cousin, uncle, nephew or any of the other vulgarities when people get mad at us?

If I cannot identify you, then we simply have no relationship.
    Exactly. Thank you for that.

Yet we do have relationships with other men and women. And, yet, it is impossible to identify those other men and women - so we take certain aspects of their nature on faith. The Banker does not share that same faith, so he would like to know about your Person.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I am everybody and nobody. I am everywhere and nowhere, but thats another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Who is " me " ? is me a name sealed on to your body in which to identify you with? and what about the other names, cousin, uncle, nephew or any of the other vulgarities when people get mad at us?
    The name is the most basic title. If I grab lamb chops, I know a fellow named Butcher. We have a relationship. I am headed for checkout with money to buy the product he is being paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Exactly. Thank you for that.

Yet we do have relationships with other men and women. And, yet, it is impossible to identify those other men and women - so we take certain aspects of their nature on faith. The Banker does not share that same faith, so he would like to know about your Person.
    The banker views me as an account holder. Well, until Information (indictment) is secured - there is no trust. Click Here. I am sending cash to China (interesting enough) and so I wanted to replace 9-$20's ($180) with four bills ($100, $50, $20 and $10). I pulled out my Redeemed Lawful Money stamp and stamped my bills in front of Elisha but she waited for 15 minutes on hold, and was working on her routine so even though I was using her desk for the operation, I am not sure she even noticed. I was using my camera to record so the audio stops as I stood up to take the photo. She grabbed the Signature Card Form from me and corrected me; since there was no flash, apparently she chose the impression she grabbed it in time - before I got my shot.

As you listen though, note the photo is nearly illegible and that I say her title but have removed her full name, as I read it from her nameplate while she went to get my hardcopy - for me to read there only. You hear her even ask the attorney if she can just damage the Form so that I cannot possibly use it... I have removed long pauses while I read for example - but one pause is while the attorney gave her a lengthy explanation or instructions probably on the presumption I was waiting out in the lobby as conditioned.

As you start the video though, note that she was on hold for at least 15 minutes while they researched the trust formation I proposed - that I be able to take a blank Signature Card Form home so that I could read it in a relaxed and comfortable environment, discuss it with my spouse etc. The description of the trust was that I was expected to stand outside of earshot while she studied the "situation" but I moved in, and sat in one of the two customer chairs anyway, ignoring the conditioning that I was imposing on her space. She moved her work from directly in front of me because it had trusted customer names on it. When the attorney had done his research - apparently I am a strange animal because I would like not to be rushed while I consider a contract - he comes on the speakerphone for Alisha and she quickly jabbed the phone to make his side of the instructions private from me; rather than let me hear.

All the while I presume, she trusted me not to be recording the conversation or to be putting it on YouTube. But me, I apparently made the whole thing awkward because I was not conditioned to sign into a position of trust - Account Holder. I did not want to alert her that I got the photo so I did not turn the audio recorder back on afterward, after the photo. Best she forget about the camera; but I assure you, for me to get into that position of trust I would have to be actively engaged in the Social Security Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    I am everybody and nobody. I am everywhere and nowhere, but thats another topic.
    Philosophical!

However you are not me. The latest StarGate episodes have "Stones" - which is a consciousness transference mechanism and there is a lot of confusion about who is in whose body...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-30-11 at 11:15 AM.

Are you really in the body? Are you the conscious mind? Do you have thoughts or does Human think and you recieve?