Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: can you prove your identity?

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    Are you really in the body? Are you the conscious mind? Do you have thoughts or does Human think and you recieve?
    It feels as though here is where I woke up, again. I repaired my audio recorder and so tested the battery while I slept. For grins I looked at it on my audio editor program and noticed a noise about 1:30 am - I coughed. I don't remember coughing but it sounds like me. There is a possibility I was not here, because I was unconscious and the only thing that indicates I was is the continuity test I inadvertently set up on myself as a Reality Check.

To me though, this entire thread is a bit childish; like kids sitting around the Ditch behind the high school smoking pot.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    To me though, this entire thread is a bit childish; like kids sitting around the Ditch behind the high school smoking pot.
    Ahh...those were the days!!

Childish, yes however that is where conditioning starts, and do we not start were we stopped? I think this is fun, we tend to forget the basics and we must build on a solid foundation (One thing I have learned painfully well). In a society identity is an agreed upon set of parameters that applies to ones who agree with it by their consent. (I am keeping this at a Macro level and assuming groups of fleshy thinking things, so don't kill me) Of course, there will never be total agreeance or adhereance to those principals but a loose frame work. Tom-a-to,Tom-ah-to but we understand it is a red fruit (some people think veggie) we slice and put on sandwiches. Also I believe the trick is agencies or other entities attempting to ensnare you don't identify you at all, they let you do it to yourself or confirm the assumption.
    Guy: Excuse me are you, Mark Brinton?
    Me: Yes.
    Guy:We have a warrant for your arrest.
    Me: Damn!

OR Is this YOUR SSN?

Now that I think of it doesn't claiming of property (even if it isn't yours) also imply Identity?

MC

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yep, 2 steps back to take 1 step forward, and how would you know this unless you had experienced it before? lol [grin]

Now that I think of it doesn't claiming of property (even if it isn't yours) also imply Identity?

A name is given to property by the owner, thereof. Isn't that what Eric WhoRU says?

A name is given to property by the owner, thereof. Isn't that what Eric WhoRU says?
    by that reasoning claiming anything would Identify you. Can and would you let anyone just walk into were you are living and take anything they want. What makes your right of use superior to another's right of use. You make a claim. As in the wild west, staking your claim. It would seem we can get very philosophical in this regard, but we must at some point bring it down to a level that works in the real world. FB

Are you really in the body? Are you the conscious mind? Do you have thoughts or does Human think and you recieve?
    I recognize Plato's Cave. I too am a philosopher. No man can prove his identity, even with third party it is impossible - I cannot know the thoughts in my head are actually my thoughts. And since I cannot see my Soul/Spirit, I cannot know that it is even me tomorrow. Because that Serpent that crawled down into the Garden - Central Nervous System - has a way of tricking a man.

Identity with another living soul has the Sole basis of Trust. Because we must Trust we are dealing with the Same man from day to day. Most just never stop to think about it and presume there is no trickery. So to even carry on a conversation - implies Trust.

As such, when asked a question from an Attorney that I do not like - my response - I have no trust in you. They get it. Why others can't see it, is beyond me.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    by that reasoning claiming anything would Identify you. Can and would you let anyone just walk into were you are living and take anything they want. What makes your right of use superior to another's right of use. You make a claim. As in the wild west, staking your claim. It would seem we can get very philosophical in this regard, but we must at some point bring it down to a level that works in the real world. FB
    Talk to MJ about that one if he cares to extrapolate, he had a situation where the only thing claimed was the wife and children, he had acknowledged that the county was in possession of title to the property though, but they went away without searching the domicile. I myself have shared with you all a story about when I was pulled over, prepared to just leave the vehicle on the side of the road and walk away from it, but cop said no that will not be necessary even though the DL, inspection and registration were all expired. They cannot charge a name if nobody claims it then it is setoff or discharged(#23).

Anthony Joseph
    Rather than continue with this discussion in futility whereby any offers will be rebuted with the same style, methodology and reasoning already displayed here, let us move on to the next part of the issue presuming your argument as true; if proving one's identity is not possible, what then?

What is your solution to this question you posed or what, if anything, should be done in the absence of being able to prove "identity"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Rather than continue with this discussion in futility whereby any offers will be rebuted with the same style, methodology and reasoning already displayed here, let us move on to the next part of the issue presuming your argument as true; if proving one's identity is not possible, what then?

What is your solution to this question you posed or what, if anything, should be done in the absence of being able to prove "identity"?
    A man who cuts to the Chase - I like it.

One might get very upset with me for my persistence - so be it. Yet, my persistence seems is paying off as I hope we have shed now the illusion of identity.

Since I cannot identify you and you cannot identify me - WITH ANY CERTAINTY. We must TRUST each other.

And some men do not TRUST another man - they TRUST in society. So they run into Egypt to help them settle their problems. And Society acts to fashion a Construct that is equally repugnant. A man trusting in a third party to help said man identify another man is repugnant to me - at least. Maybe not you.

So the Third Party - lets call it STATE - form Persons - to cure the Impossibility of Identity. Are you seeing the Person now in a new light? The Person is the "work around" to identity.

You say "work around" - huh?

That's Right - and it works because the Person continues to Persist based on the Energy that the Living Soul puts into IT. Therefore the ONLY one who can identify himself does so in the Person by and thru that One's ACTIONS. And Actions Imply TRUST. And the Society TRUSTS in this system.

But is is True? No. A Third Party can not identify a man; it can only Trust too, that the Man using the Person is honest.

This seems obvious to me.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-30-11 at 11:41 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Is the name the real issue in regards to separating oneself from the state. It would seem that presumption that you are somehow fall under their jurisdiction would seem to be the issue. MJ has already shown that silence is not the answer they will just give you a new name ie. John Doe and proceed with the prosecution. Many have stated that to claim the name is a trespass and hence you are guilty for using the name. But this does not seem to be the bottom line for is John Doe guilty of the trespass. No. So it would seem that the name is not the linch pin holding there case against you together. FB.

Sorry off topic. So I guess we must concede that MJ statement is true. we cannot prove our identity.