Thread: Law of Trusts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    You got it, I seek no commercial interests in a thing, let them have all that paper. Just acknowledge what they created for themselves and walk away from it, it then becomes for their benefit and not of my own. The equitable interest though is not by benefit, but of orders from a different " form " Genesis 1:26 - 28.

(part 1 of 2) http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6386001/

(pt. 2 of 2) - http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6389423/
    Yes Morpheus. Now let us go to CHARGE in regard to Trust Estate:

CHARGE, contracts. An obligation entered into by the owner of an estate which makes the estate responsible for its performance. Vide 2 Ball & Beatty, 223; 8 Com. Dig. 306, Appendix, h. t. Any obligation binding upon him who enters into it, which may be removed or taken away by a discharge. T. de la Ley, h. t.

Who Owns the Estate. Back to LEGAL for a moment: on to definition #3

LEGAL

3. The person who holds the legal estate for the benefit of another, is called a trustee; he who has the beneficiary interest and does not hold the legal title, is called the beneficiary, or more technically, the cestui que trust.

Question: Who issues Charges? Is it not Officer? Is not Officer a Trustee for an Estate? Who is responsible for the discharge of the Charge?

Will you Trustee de son Tort? I hope not. This takes a tremendous amount of paperwork doesn't it Motla68? NOT!

shalom,
    mj

P.S. be careful here - mankind was not made in the image of God. There is but One who was made in the Image of God and that was God with Us - Yehoshuah - Yehovah Saves. Man was made in his own image as he existed in the First Age.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 03:41 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!