Thread: Law of Trusts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Speaking for anybody else who falls asleep reading trust law, could you please try to share your revelation?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Speaking for anybody else who falls asleep reading trust law, could you please try to share your revelation?
    (1) A fiduciary is an agent of the principal who has duty and obligation to the principal. A fiduciary must be loyal to the principal. The principal has trust, faith in the fiduciary.

(2) The fiduciary has legal title to property under common law. A trustee is a fiduciary. The beneficiary has no legal title to the property. The beneficiary obtains the use of the property.

(3) Courts of equity and common law were merged by way of the Judicature Acts in England. As a result, the concept of fiduciary duty became usable in common law courts. This could be one of the real reasons why equity and law were merged.

(4) Fiduciary duty imposes a higher duty of care and stricter standard than does comparable tortious duty of care at common law.

(5) If operating in an office of trust, a bond as well as an oath may be required.

(6) Fiduciary duties may be imposed by the courts by way of constructive trust.

As an aside, I am thinking a license may be fiduciary relationship. The government acts as principal with the driver as fiduciary.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-30-11 at 04:17 PM.

Trustguy was the first person to stick in my head that the US Constitution is a trust.
    I have heard this concept echo by a few others with the Paddleford case in support thereto.

The offices of trust will require oaths and maybe even performance bonds.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    you know not to usurp this thread but i just took a good look at your avatar and it reminds me a lot of the Torroid that Randy Powell forms with Vortex Math. The fire in the belly of the two headed eagle is approximately right where the Vortex would go into itself and come out the other side.

Vortex Math

Think about the US Treasury being placed into Trust by the Principal - Lincoln - and the Trustee is US Military. This was done at the time of the Republics; I believe that in reality the US Military is holding the Property Rights of the Republics - stop to think of the value stored - 2011- 1863 +/- @ a minimal interest rate is staggering!

The trust being Lieber Code

Lieber+Code+of+1863+-+_Extremely+important+document_.pdf
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    you know not to usurp this thread but i just took a good look at your avatar and it reminds me a lot of the Torroid that Randy Powell forms with Vortex Math. The fire in the belly of the two headed eagle is approximately right where the Vortex would go into itself and come out the other side.

Vortex Math
    Is God photon?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Is God photon?
    Light in and of itself is just light - Yehovah is Much, Much more than light. God is Spirit.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Is God photon?
    The photon, in my experience is standing still. Observing it through material eyes makes it seem to travel at 186,000 MPS.