Thread: Law of Trusts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Soon we will have a Downloads section. Recently MJ shared some antiquainted treatises. A lot of reading but something about MJ's writing I have noticed. I do not understand it well until I try writing about it; then it almost always snaps into place.

He speaks of his trust being in Yehoshuah and that persistently translates to original estate. We don't own anything but it appeals to the highest Grantor/Creator.

Possibly I can prompt him to open up about - Library of Congress. Plug in - Incun. 1454.B5

Microfilm of the Library of Congress copy of the Gutenberg Bible purchased from Dr. Otto Vollbehr in 1930, one of three surviving perfect copies on vellum. Call number of original: Incun. 1454.B5. Microfilm. : Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1952. 3 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-07-11 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Soon we will have a Downloads section. Recently MJ shared some antiquainted treatises. A lot of reading but something about MJ's writing I have noticed. I do not understand it well until I try writing about it; then it almost always snaps into place.

He speaks of his trust being in Yehoshuah and that persistently translates to original estate. We don't own anything but it appeals to the highest Grantor/Creator.
    I, primarily and generally, associate trusts with property whether tangible or intangible.
    I would classify trusts as a branch of the law of property personally.
    Trusts originate out of English Common Law. It has spread and been adopted into Roman Civil Law.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 05-07-11 at 08:49 PM.