My answers will be in bold within your quote.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
Would not a private trust be solemnized in written form as well as conducted privately outside the sphere of the public?

Yes, this is why they call it a private trust.

When you say deposited, does this mean deposit as in an account or deposit as in vested into and robed upon a person?

Deposited into a secure location within my camp/sanctuary, most likely the one called a filing cabinet.

A lien is a security interest. Liens cannot be issued upon a given res (thing) unless registered.

Registration grants interest (estate) in the res (thing).

They can also get liens against them if any estate property is entered into the monetary system, wise to have 2, one for the private and the other for the public, One has no connection to the other, other then hiring out persons to do specific jobs. And I know what your next question will be on this so just going to answer it anyway before you ask, equity trust cannot enter into a monetary system it would be a mistake, they can however be paid in goods and services. I would prefer it this way, but we all have that monetary addiction right now.

The receipts are returned to the Treasury for accounting, correct?
Yes
Also, what accounts would the Treasury balance?
The bond which created the energy so the Bureau of Engraving can print money for the Federal Reserve System.
We are getting away from paper though and everything is going electronic, keep the money in the treasury and these bonds do not have to be cut that need to be settled later that were used to print the money.

This sounds very similar to what I hear from Vic Beck.
Yes, I imagine it would, because a lot of information that we got was from the private canadian group that Vic Beck got booted out of I have been told.
Also every now an then Vic contacts me privately to ask how we did this and how we did that because I comment on his blog posts, not too often though. I do not ask him about getting booted out, he had probably been through enough embarrassment already.