Thread: Law of Trusts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Very interesting. Upon further examination of my birth certificate, my mother's signature is in a box titled: Signature of Informant

She acted as a witness for the STATE.

on the topic of our current financial situation... a couple of definitions of jubilee:

1. The Jubilee (Hebrew Yovel יובל) year is the year at the end of seven cycles of Sabbatical years (Hebrew Shmita), and according to Biblical regulations had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the territory of the kingdoms of Israel and of Judah; there is some debate whether it was the 49th year (the last year of seven sabbatical cycles, referred to as the Sabbath's Sabbath), or whether it was the following 50th year.

2. The concept of the Jubilee is a special year of remission of sins and universal pardon. In the Biblical book of Leviticus, a Jubilee year is mentioned to occur every fifty years, in which slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.

what happened on April 15th, 1861? I'm not sure if I should be happy or afraid.

I did find this little article - http://www.illinoiscivilwar.org/proclamation1.html
    Last edited by Richard Earl; 04-18-11 at 07:32 AM.

Thank you for that link! I will grab the Proclamation next time I am in the federal repository - the original from the Congressional Record. But your like provided me the Word doc attached.

This link is the Convention of July 4, called for under the extraordinary occasion declared by Abe LINCOLN.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    Very interesting. Upon further examination of my birth certificate, my mother's signature is in a box titled: Signature of Informant

She acted as a witness for the STATE.

on the topic of our current financial situation... a couple of definitions of jubilee:

1. The Jubilee (Hebrew Yovel יובל) year is the year at the end of seven cycles of Sabbatical years (Hebrew Shmita), and according to Biblical regulations had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the territory of the kingdoms of Israel and of Judah; there is some debate whether it was the 49th year (the last year of seven sabbatical cycles, referred to as the Sabbath's Sabbath), or whether it was the following 50th year.

2. The concept of the Jubilee is a special year of remission of sins and universal pardon. In the Biblical book of Leviticus, a Jubilee year is mentioned to occur every fifty years, in which slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.

what happened on April 15th, 1861? I'm not sure if I should be happy or afraid.

I did find this little article - http://www.illinoiscivilwar.org/proclamation1.html
    but she, Mother, signed in capacity of LEGAL M NAME. Mother is really just WITNESS. but if you go to Mother as Settlor, Mother signed in capacity as Cestui Que Trust - Legal Name. Therefore the new Cestui Que Vie Trust was created from within the Estate.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-18-11 at 02:33 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!