Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Law of Trusts

Trustguy was the first person to stick in my head that the US Constitution is a trust.
    I have heard this concept echo by a few others with the Paddleford case in support thereto.

The offices of trust will require oaths and maybe even performance bonds.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Speaking for anybody else who falls asleep reading trust law, could you please try to share your revelation?
    you know not to usurp this thread but i just took a good look at your avatar and it reminds me a lot of the Torroid that Randy Powell forms with Vortex Math. The fire in the belly of the two headed eagle is approximately right where the Vortex would go into itself and come out the other side.

Vortex Math

Think about the US Treasury being placed into Trust by the Principal - Lincoln - and the Trustee is US Military. This was done at the time of the Republics; I believe that in reality the US Military is holding the Property Rights of the Republics - stop to think of the value stored - 2011- 1863 +/- @ a minimal interest rate is staggering!

The trust being Lieber Code

Lieber+Code+of+1863+-+_Extremely+important+document_.pdf
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    No need to apologize. Ask away!!
    That's why I created this thread: to aide in inquiry as well as build a basis.

Trustee = Administrator
    Settlor = Creator of the trust
    Beneficiary = the person or entities that receive benefits from the trust and are the true owners of the trust in equity.

To use a historical example, the King of England would have his sheriff collect dues from his subjects. The trust in this instance is:

Trustee= King/Sheriff
    Settlor = King
    Beneficiary = Subjects (in actuality, the true beneficiaries are the King, clergy, and nobility, but that is another story for another day ....)

The King created the system (supposedly for the benefit of his subjects) for their protection.
    There is also a principal-agent relationship occurring here between the King and his man (Sheriff).

Both the King and the Sheriff derive compensation for administering the trust (in addition to the King's Courts regulating the rights and duties of all parties involved).

As another example, we have drivers licenses. The parties are:

Settlor = "the People"
    Trustee = government
    Beneficiary = "the general Public"

The trustee derives compensation from the arrangement. Persons are the subjects of licensing and licensing acts and statutes for the benefit of the general Public.

If there is anything I am missing or should be added, feel free!
    I got a question to propose to you from your analogy here, A Retired cabinet maker, lets call him man#1 gives you a gift man#2, half of his warehouse of wood, but you do not have the machines to make cabinets, another man comes along, man#3 and says he needs wood to make cabinets for his home, you could also use a couple cabinets so you strike a deal of consideration, you man#2 will "give" him wood if he man#3 makes you 2 cabinets out of the wood, the other man#3 agrees and a couple months later comes back with 2 cabinets. Who plaid what role position in this trust?
    [ handshake with 2 or more witnesses - both agreed no paper was needed ]

It is my conscience that certain roles can be switched by re-negotiating how instruments are presented, not necessarily by face value. All Instruments are negotiable unless on it's face it says non-negotiable.
    Last edited by motla68; 05-01-11 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    you know not to usurp this thread but i just took a good look at your avatar and it reminds me a lot of the Torroid that Randy Powell forms with Vortex Math. The fire in the belly of the two headed eagle is approximately right where the Vortex would go into itself and come out the other side.

Vortex Math
    Is God photon?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Is God photon?
    Light in and of itself is just light - Yehovah is Much, Much more than light. God is Spirit.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Is God photon?
    The photon, in my experience is standing still. Observing it through material eyes makes it seem to travel at 186,000 MPS.

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Oh, it's a Maria Theresa thaler! I wondered what that was. Can I inquire of it's origin?

I got a question to propose to you from your analogy here, A Retired cabinet maker, lets call him man#1 gives you a gift man#2, half of his warehouse of wood, but you do not have the machines to make cabinets, another man comes along, man#3 and says he needs wood to make cabinets for his home, you could also use a couple cabinets so you strike a deal of consideration, you man#2 will "give" him wood if he man#3 makes you 2 cabinets out of the wood, the other man#3 agrees and a couple months later comes back with 2 cabinets. Who plaid what role position in this trust?
    [ handshake with 2 or more witnesses - both agreed no paper was needed ]

It is my conscience that certain roles can be switched by re-negotiating how instruments are presented, not necessarily by face value. All Instruments are negotiable unless on it's face it says non-negotiable.
    In my opinion, it isn't a trust. The gifting transfers title and terminates all interests that man #1 had in the wood.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Oh, it's a Maria Theresa thaler! I wondered what that was. Can I inquire of it's origin?

Coin Shop. Hapsburg Dynasty - that's what it means to me. The pentagram-cut sherry topaz is unique cut by a fellow down the road who owns the mine up on the Tarryall. Shining a laser through it: