Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 140

Thread: Law of Trusts

  1. #21
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    You got it, I seek no commercial interests in a thing, let them have all that paper. Just acknowledge what they created for themselves and walk away from it, it then becomes for their benefit and not of my own. The equitable interest though is not by benefit, but of orders from a different " form " Genesis 1:26 - 28.

    (part 1 of 2) http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6386001/

    (pt. 2 of 2) - http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6389423/
    Yes Morpheus. Now let us go to CHARGE in regard to Trust Estate:

    CHARGE, contracts. An obligation entered into by the owner of an estate which makes the estate responsible for its performance. Vide 2 Ball & Beatty, 223; 8 Com. Dig. 306, Appendix, h. t. Any obligation binding upon him who enters into it, which may be removed or taken away by a discharge. T. de la Ley, h. t.


    Who Owns the Estate. Back to LEGAL for a moment: on to definition #3

    LEGAL

    3. The person who holds the legal estate for the benefit of another, is called a trustee; he who has the beneficiary interest and does not hold the legal title, is called the beneficiary, or more technically, the cestui que trust.

    Question: Who issues Charges? Is it not Officer? Is not Officer a Trustee for an Estate? Who is responsible for the discharge of the Charge?

    Will you Trustee de son Tort? I hope not. This takes a tremendous amount of paperwork doesn't it Motla68? NOT!

    shalom,
    mj



    P.S. be careful here - mankind was not made in the image of God. There is but One who was made in the Image of God and that was God with Us - Yehoshuah - Yehovah Saves. Man was made in his own image as he existed in the First Age.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 03:41 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The question was directed at motla68, but I do thank-you for the reply.
    I would still be grateful for any books or treatises with regard to surveys, surveys as claims, and surveys as liens.

    I can recall some books I read with regard to your statements from homesteading or claims on land by colonists in foreign lands ...
    This thread is moving so rapidly....sorry for that. thank you for this thread. There is much to be gleaned here.

    Regarding Survey - check out Sir Walter Raleigh. He was a Surveyor of a new land. New in regard to the Crown anyways.

    Survey, then Claim, then Trust, then commercial districts, then shares to proprietory interests. Of course if you comprehend the Trust you will rapidly come to the Singularity - the First Trust Deed. Therefore there are Trusts within Trusts.

    As Paul correctly wrote - there is always a higher Power.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 03:38 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Yes Morpheus. Now let us go to CHARGE in regard to Trust Estate:

    CHARGE, contracts. An obligation entered into by the owner of an estate which makes the estate responsible for its performance. Vide 2 Ball & Beatty, 223; 8 Com. Dig. 306, Appendix, h. t. Any obligation binding upon him who enters into it, which may be removed or taken away by a discharge. T. de la Ley, h. t.


    Who Owns the Estate. Back to LEGAL for a moment: on to definition #3

    LEGAL

    3. The person who holds the legal estate for the benefit of another, is called a trustee; he who has the beneficiary interest and does not hold the legal title, is called the beneficiary, or more technically, the cestui que trust.

    Question: Who issues Charges? Is it not Officer? Is not Officer a Trustee for an Estate? Who is responsible for the discharge of the Charge?

    Will you Trustee de son Tort? I hope not. This takes a tremendous amount of paperwork doesn't it Motla68? NOT!

    shalom,
    mj



    P.S. be careful here - mankind was not made in the image of God. There is but One who was made in the Image of God and that was God with Us - Yehoshuah - Yehovah Saves. Man was made in his own image as he existed in the First Age.
    "Morpheus" --> [grin]

    The obligation to this Contract is a manifestation in ones mind, for one we were too young to remember, two we were not there when this happened between agent and state.
    All birth registration has always been done under "color" of law, they are just more blunt about it these days and people still do not get it. EBR - electronic birth registration
    Check out the following link, just 3 simple paragraphs:
    - In the first it shows of the use of EBR, application is not sent to the state.
    - 2nd paragraph shows the hospital has a direct link to the state, is this not also trustee of the estate?
    - 3rd paragraph, the only thing sent hard copy to the state and that is even done by fax is the log of the birth. "" Event Recorded/ Survey ""
    Source: http://www.doh.state.fl.us/Planning_...main_page.html

    Someone who you know that visits our group from time to time and has worked in the birthing centre of a hospital confirmed that once the information is transmitted to state then the applications are shredded.
    I directly asked a DMV agent once where the slip of paper goes you sign after it is electronically transferred to the Drivers License and the agent replied " it is shredded ".
    All this without having the original wet ink signature on them documents and especially these days a certified copy will never be found to meet the rules of evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    ] Question: Who issues Charges? Is it not Officer? Is not Officer a Trustee for an Estate? Who is responsible for the discharge of the Charge?
    Would you agree "discharge" a military term?
    I have also seen linking information describing setoff which is pretty much an accounting term for the same.

    Yes, A lot less paperwork for us! But I dream of the day when there is NO MO paperwork and everything is just settled without it, just pointing out what we need for daily necessity to keep giving back energy to society . If them Canadians have done it there should be no reason why we could not be able to do the same.

    peace to you too brother.

  4. #24
    I am convinced motla68 and Michael Joseph.

    In England, all rights, privileges, and titles flowed from the King.
    I imagine in the US, all flow from government.

    The wikipedia article on the Crown as well as the treatise below helped me to make the jump over:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=OZU...0State&f=false

  5. #25
    USE.

    The fact of being habitually employed in a certain manner. In real property law, a right held by an individual (called a cestui que use) to take the profits arising from a particular parcel of land that was owned and possessed by another individual.

    For example, a seller of goods might make an Implied Warranty of fitness for a particular use, which signifies that an item or a product is fit to be used for a specific purpose, such as a tire meant for use in the snow.

    The cestui que use received the benefits from the property even though title to such land was in another individual. This theory is no longer part of the U.S. legal system; however, the modern law of trusts evolved from the law relating to uses.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I am convinced motla68 and Michael Joseph.

    In England, all rights, privileges, and titles flowed from the King.
    I imagine in the US, all flow from government.

    The wikipedia article on the Crown as well as the treatise below helped me to make the jump over:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=OZU...0State&f=false
    Woohoo, great scott, I think someone is getting it!

    These are legal rights (social contract)/ color of law versus the abundance we have been given by creator before the foundation of this world was laid. Nice job grasshopper, your breaking away from the leash of tyranny already :-)

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    USE.

    The fact of being habitually employed in a certain manner. In real property law, a right held by an individual (called a cestui que use) to take the profits arising from a particular parcel of land that was owned and possessed by another individual.

    For example, a seller of goods might make an Implied Warranty of fitness for a particular use, which signifies that an item or a product is fit to be used for a specific purpose, such as a tire meant for use in the snow.

    The cestui que use received the benefits from the property even though title to such land was in another individual. This theory is no longer part of the U.S. legal system; however, the modern law of trusts evolved from the law relating to uses.
    Ditto, Great post!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Woohoo, great scott, I think someone is getting it!

    These are legal rights (social contract)/ color of law versus the abundance we have been given by creator before the foundation of this world was laid. Nice job grasshopper, your breaking away from the leash of tyranny already :-)
    It is shocking when it dawns upon you ....

  9. #29
    Let me see if I get this ....

    It could be an express trust or a trust implied in law, the ultimate arbiter is government if government feels the trustee is not fulfilling his duties, correct?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    It is shocking when it dawns upon you ....
    LOL, yeah I told you all what people have described and it is a slap in the face with a wet fish is it not?. :-D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •