Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Law of Trusts

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I am not doubting that your knowledge may work for you here, but I have a friend who has done this and explained it to me. He has not paid property taxes on the land in over 4 years. The county overlaying survey has been booted off the land.
    He has another piece of land though that he has inquired interest to learn the Coresource Method and get it to work that way too on next years tax bill for that other land.
    Good deal

I got the information and mechanics, but have yet to implement. On that point, you have the leg up.

I look forward to my adventure with the State. I should make a lot of happy during its course .

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    First see the attachment #1, I am NOT boasting this as silver bullet methodology or putting this up as a tag for success, but if he were to do it, this is similar to what would be done.

The land is registered in the county, the counties here are chartered by the state, this state is a probate state so property is held in a chartered trust, now here is a clip from Senate Resolution #62 , Doc. 43

Attachment 232

Next, what is the state responsible for doing? see the following:

Laws of War :
    Laws and Customs of War on Land (Hague II); July 29, 1899
    Treaty Series 403
    Article 55
    The occupying State shall only be regarded as administrator and usufructuary of the public buildings, real property, forests, and agricultural works belonging to the hostile State, and situated in the occupied country. It must protect the capital of these properties, and administer it according to the rules of usufruct.

Usufruct/usufructuary just simple means another trust. Next we will find out what particular thing they do to administrate the Usufruct:

Liber Code of 1863 , General Order 100 / Abraham Lincoln
    38. Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the Army or of the United States. If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.

You might ask "what is the basis of how we linked these together?"
    1. Thomas Jefferson was said to been quoted: " the earth is held in usufruct for the living ".
    Could Jefferson and others have predicted one day there would be a world government in place?
    Lets see the next evidence to what they might have predicted:

The "Lieber Instructions" represent the first attempt to codify the laws of war. They were prepared during the American Civil War by Francis Lieber, then a professor of Columbia College in New York, revised by a board of officers and promulgated by President Lincoln. Although they were binding only on the forces of the United States, they correspond to a great extend to the laws and customs of war existing at that time. The "Lieber Instructions" strongly influenced the further codification of the laws of war and the adoption of similar regulations by other states. They formed the origin of the project of an international convention on the laws of war presented to the Brussels Conference in 1874 and stimulated the adoption of the Hague Conventions on land warfare of 1899 and 1907.

Date of adoption 24.04.1863
    Number of articles 157
    Authentic text English
    Source D.Schindler and J.Toman, The Laws of Armed Conflicts, Martinus Nihjoff Publisher, 1988, pp.3-23.

source: http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/73cb71d1...5?OpenDocument

All of this work was not figured out by me and i do not boast to be a know it all, this linkage was put together by a group of men who participated in a study group together for which I was grateful to be a part of. The beginning ideas before finding the Thomas Jefferson quote came from the private group in Canada, not important to know the details of that for this post. So this study group we decided that an American Version had to be nailed down and the first find was what Jefferson quoted. For my part sometimes I read things and later recall certain things in my mind and do not always remember where I picked it up from, so sometimes I would just put the idea out there and then they would go find it, they did not question whether it was true or not.
    A lot of that had to do probably me being the first to make something work, BUT I did not want it to be all about me, we are all on this planet together and need to find some way to get along so people must have some pride in their own work to make all this stick in their minds as well otherwise why are we here, even on this forum if we cannot learn as some of the hardcore researchers have what is the point?

related questions?
    Thank you for taking the time to post this. So I take it coresource in light of what you posted would be approaching the occupation and one of redeeming your property from with in the trust to be seen as and known as a peaceful inhabitant rather than a enemy combatant?

Could trust also refer to the relation between parties with regard to such virtues as:

faith
    fidelity
    fealty
    allegiance

???

The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

This thread is moving rapidly.
    I think it would be a great benefit to all if we clearly define the terms as well as if they descend from Roman Civil or English Common Law.
    Both forms of law use similar terms, but the terms possess different meanings and scope.
    Use in common law is very much different from use in civil law.

Book: A Manual of Roman Law by Daniel Chamier 1893

Pg.77 -78

CHAPTER IX.
    THE LAW OF THINGS.
    RIGHTS IN REM.

1. Unlimited: Dominium. - A right in rem is a right which a person may have to and over and to the enjoyment of a particular thing as against the world. It is usefully contrasted with a right in personam, which is a right against a particular person for a definite performance or forebearance. And a right in rem could be so extensive as to amount to a complete ownership over a thing - which was called Dominium; or it could be limited - when it was called a servitus.

2. Limited: Servitudes. - A right in rem could be limited so that the person entitled was restricted in his enjoyment of it. These fragments of ownership were called servitudes; ....
    We are drawing from the pools of English Common Law and Roman Civil Law, in my opinion.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-16-11 at 01:29 PM.

Look at the territorial laws where I stand - here on Colorado (last page).

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-16-11 at 02:15 PM.

Trusts are at International Law. If you want to create an International Trust = New State, then you can by exercising your right of Self Determination. Or you can create a domestic trust whereby it shall be a Person Domestic to another Trust. Or said another way, another trust shall adjudicate it and/or exercise control over the newly created Trust. To say that Trusts are subject to some law form over another depends on the Settlor and it depends on the Grantor. As the Rights of Use held in trust are subject to the Rights of Use that the Grantor was able to transfer.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Using a birth certificate as example:

Would the:

Settlor be the parents?
    Trustee be you?
    Beneficiary would be government?

Would a birth certificate be a franchise? The grantor is obviously government with the recipient as grantee.

Anthony Joseph
    If the birth certificate is, in essence, proof of the formation/registration of a trust "vessel" (CQVT), then the questions are:

By what right and assumption did the STATE-creating entity decide to form this "vessel"?

For what specific purpose was this formation/registration created?

For whom was it created?

Well, I know in Canada the mother "voluntarily?" completes a statement of live birth which is then mailed or sent to whatever vital statistics office and the "account" is created and a certificate (receipt) is sent back. The act of the mother creates the trust vessel -- maybe she is the grantor?