Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Law of Trusts

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    Well, I know in Canada the mother "voluntarily?" completes a statement of live birth which is then mailed or sent to whatever vital statistics office and the "account" is created and a certificate (receipt) is sent back. The act of the mother creates the trust vessel -- maybe she is the grantor?
    Yes, "voluntarily?". Think of the emotional stress and physical strain of the mother at the time; that is when the vultures of the STATE come in for their prey. Both mother and father are unsuspecting, unwitting and uninformed as to the mechanism that has just usurped the innocent nativity of their newly born baby. And, if the mother or father should question in any way whether or not to do this "normal" act of giving information, then the coercion, bully tactics and fear mongering ensue.

Yep, sounds like a knowing and willing agreement between two parties to me.

Interesting, I was talking to my mother on MSN when I read this so I asked her.

Richard Earl says
    did you fill out the statement of live birth while still at the hospital?
    Raymonde says
    yes I did
    Raymonde says
    for all 3 of you's
    Richard Earl says
    was it required before we could leave?
    Raymonde says
    nope...had papers given to me by hospital and filled it out and mailed it...had the time
    In my situation, I believe her to be simply conditioned. I have yet to find anyone that has declined or questioned the statement of live birth.

Well, I know in Canada the mother "voluntarily?" completes a statement of live birth which is then mailed or sent to whatever vital statistics office and the "account" is created and a certificate (receipt) is sent back. The act of the mother creates the trust vessel -- maybe she is the grantor?
    The mother filled an application to petition (beg, pray) the State for a birth certificate.
    The grantor is the State.
    The mother, in this case, is the settlor.

Now that I think upon it more, the State is the trustee.
    You use the certificate to establish that you are a beneficiary for other services such as Social Security, driver's license, etc.

Except in this case, the beneficiary pays for the the maintenance of services provided by the trustee.

Government officials supposedly occupy offices of trust rather than of profit through their oath of office to their respective Constitutions.

Offices of trust is trusteeship.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Using a birth certificate as example:

Would the:

Settlor be the parents?
    Trustee be you?
    Beneficiary would be government?

Would a birth certificate be a franchise? The grantor is obviously government with the recipient as grantee.
    No.

The Settlor is the STATE by way of the Estate. Cestui Que Trust.
    Mom and Dad did use Cestui Que Vie Trust to witness on behalf of the STATE? Isn't that right?

The Trustee is Military and Civil Government.
    The Beneficiary is Cestui Que Trust.

And you remain without as Usufruct.

-----------------------

Consider have you ever filled out an IRS form for a new EIN. Notice that the Grantor must also have either an EIN or a SSN. Why? Because the new creation is ALSO cestui que in nature and like must beget like. Or said another way - Unequal things should not Mix.

Disparata non debent jungi

------------------------------

Now what Motla68 was trying desperately to tell you folks is that the Military and the Civil Government are in fact Trustees holding the Rights of Use in Trust - specifically in the CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST. Why because men and women are to damn stupid to run their own affairs. I know, I make friends, who cares. If that stung well then perhaps that is for you. When a man[kind] becomes competent in his affairs, then he can step up, as Trustee, for his Estate. The Military as Trustee can now SEE the man as Trustee because like things match up. Other wise get used to 12(b)6.

Now if you comprehend trust law the Charge is issued against the Estate. But dear Reader what is being held in Estate? Rights of Use in the CESTUI QUE TRUST. That is why the Birth Cert. is also included or a copy anyways back to the Trustee because unless you commit a sin in Trustee de son Tort, the Trustee must discharge the Charge on HIS estate. And the Trustee holds the CQVT in estate.

Are the lights coming on yet? I hope so.

Can a man without the Trust remove the CQVT? NO. It does not belong to the man without the Trust. What you gonna now tell the Trustee what to do? Not to smart. Unless you to are Trustee or even higher than trustee - co-Signatory as Settlor, then you got no business Administrating the trust affairs.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-17-11 at 11:07 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    No.

The Settlor is the STATE by way of the Estate. Cestui Que Trust.
    Mom and Dad did use Cestui Que Vie Trust to witness on behalf of the STATE? Isn't that right?

The Trustee is Military and Civil Government.
    The Beneficiary is Cestui Que Trust.

And you remain without as Usufruct.

-----------------------

Consider have you ever filled out an IRS form for a new EIN. Notice that the Grantor must also have either an EIN or a SSN. Why? Because the new creation is ALSO cestui que in nature and like must beget like. Or said another way - Unequal things should not Mix.

Disparata non debent jungi

------------------------------

Now what Motla68 was trying desperately to tell you folks is that the Military and the Civil Government are in fact Trustees holding the Rights of Use in Trust - specifically in the CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST. Why because men and women are to damn stupid to run their own affairs. I know, I make friends, who cares. If that stung well then perhaps that is for you. When a man[kind] becomes competent in his affairs, then he can step up, as Trustee, for his Estate. The Military as Trustee can now SEE the man as Trustee because like things match up. Other wise get used to 12(b)6.

Now if you comprehend trust law the Charge is issued against the Estate. But dear Reader what is being held in Estate? Rights of Use in the CESTUI QUE TRUST. That is why the Birth Cert. is also included or a copy anyways back to the Trustee because unless you commit a sin in Trustee de son Tort, the Trustee must discharge the Charge on HIS estate. And the Trustee holds the CQVT in estate.

Are the lights coming on yet? I hope so.

Can a man without the Trust remove the CQVT? NO. It does not belong to the man without the Trust. What you gonna now tell the Trustee what to do? Not to smart. Unless you to are Trustee or even higher than trustee - co-Signatory as Settlor, then you got no business Administrating the trust affairs.

Ergo, my excitement as Friday night marked the end of the Third Jubilee. And the filing was put off for three days too. Thirty days from friday night we have the scheduled Default and now it looks like there is no choice - raising the Debt Ceiling will do nothing to save confidence and security building measures in the US Dollar. - Presuming this report is correct.

I know how difficult it must get to see the beauty in the timing here - so just bear with me and accept that the timeline is correct. You can see that for yourself as fact that April 15th 1861 was exactly 150 years ago. I am not telling you exactly what it means because I don't know. The things you speak of though MJ about the trust structure being military - that began 150 years ago to the day Friday. I believe we are going to be watching some major restructuring next month.

I also believe that with Government stepping down as the responsible party - default - that those endorsing the national debt through endorsement will be left holding the bag.

Regards,

David Merrill.

And this really gets me excited - as a watchman watches.

The Fig Tree "chute" was planted on midnight 14 May 1948 the day that Israel declared independence. That means May 15th or on Pentecost!

This Month and Year the Fig Tree was planted in Jerusalem and Judah and Others who claim to be of Judah returned in mass.

--------------------------------

573 BC Nisan 10, plus 1260 + 1260 years = AD 1948 Pentecost [have you read Ezekiel lately?]

May 14, 1948 (Midnight, Iyar 6) = May 15, 1948

Can you count = 2520 - Who can see = MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN [how about the book of Daniel?]

--------------------------------

Any biblical scholar worth his salt can tell you of the five month period - the season of the locusts - May thru September. [How about the Book of Joel and Revelation Ch 9 and Genesis Ch 7:24]

Now this really gets me going. As Manasseh knows not who he is and for that matter why he is so blessed.

And I find it very interesting that as of May 15th Geitner says "I shall be forced to pursue extraordinary measures" - 30 days from Apr 15th. And on the next day is May 16th - Default. Or, will there be forgiveness? A global restructuring of money systems? We shall see.

Problem is a Trust needs someone to lean on it - I mean what is a trust if no one trusts in it?

Regarding restructuring of Property - I have no doubt.

shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-18-11 at 02:40 AM.

Yep MJ! If only you would tell me then we would both know.

Very interesting. Upon further examination of my birth certificate, my mother's signature is in a box titled: Signature of Informant

She acted as a witness for the STATE.

on the topic of our current financial situation... a couple of definitions of jubilee:

1. The Jubilee (Hebrew Yovel יובל) year is the year at the end of seven cycles of Sabbatical years (Hebrew Shmita), and according to Biblical regulations had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the territory of the kingdoms of Israel and of Judah; there is some debate whether it was the 49th year (the last year of seven sabbatical cycles, referred to as the Sabbath's Sabbath), or whether it was the following 50th year.

2. The concept of the Jubilee is a special year of remission of sins and universal pardon. In the Biblical book of Leviticus, a Jubilee year is mentioned to occur every fifty years, in which slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.

what happened on April 15th, 1861? I'm not sure if I should be happy or afraid.

I did find this little article - http://www.illinoiscivilwar.org/proclamation1.html
    Last edited by Richard Earl; 04-18-11 at 07:32 AM.

Thank you for that link! I will grab the Proclamation next time I am in the federal repository - the original from the Congressional Record. But your like provided me the Word doc attached.

This link is the Convention of July 4, called for under the extraordinary occasion declared by Abe LINCOLN.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Very interesting. Upon further examination of my birth certificate, my mother's signature is in a box titled: Signature of Informant

She acted as a witness for the STATE.

on the topic of our current financial situation... a couple of definitions of jubilee:

1. The Jubilee (Hebrew Yovel יובל) year is the year at the end of seven cycles of Sabbatical years (Hebrew Shmita), and according to Biblical regulations had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the territory of the kingdoms of Israel and of Judah; there is some debate whether it was the 49th year (the last year of seven sabbatical cycles, referred to as the Sabbath's Sabbath), or whether it was the following 50th year.

2. The concept of the Jubilee is a special year of remission of sins and universal pardon. In the Biblical book of Leviticus, a Jubilee year is mentioned to occur every fifty years, in which slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.

what happened on April 15th, 1861? I'm not sure if I should be happy or afraid.

I did find this little article - http://www.illinoiscivilwar.org/proclamation1.html
    but she, Mother, signed in capacity of LEGAL M NAME. Mother is really just WITNESS. but if you go to Mother as Settlor, Mother signed in capacity as Cestui Que Trust - Legal Name. Therefore the new Cestui Que Vie Trust was created from within the Estate.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-18-11 at 02:33 PM.