Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Law of Trusts

sounds like a soup sandwich.

I understand what you are saying, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    sounds like a soup sandwich.

I understand what you are saying, however.
    Exactly what it is Senate Resolution #62 needs not be Public Law because if you comprehend Trust Law you know that NOTHING ever leaves the State.

By the way what is in the State? Property, yes? What is Property? Rights of Use!

First came Statutes of Uses; then came Trust Law placing the Use into Trust.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yep MJ! If only you would tell me then we would both know.

I was talking about accurate predictions about the near future. One think interesting!

On the last page title Other Assets, 2nd paragraph footnote 17. That implies it’s already in progress. That spells A-China-Ca to me. If China already owns 1/4 of the national debt and the government defaults, they will be able to collect these mortgage-backed bonds for free basically. This is how they will house the influx of Chinese. There are already more Chinese speaking fluent English than there are Americans in America.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I was talking about accurate predictions about the near future. One think interesting!

On the last page title Other Assets, 2nd paragraph footnote 17. That implies it’s already in progress. That spells A-China-Ca to me. If China already owns 1/4 of the national debt and the government defaults, they will be able to collect these mortgage-backed bonds for free basically. This is how they will house the influx of Chinese. There are already more Chinese speaking fluent English than there are Americans in America.
    Ever Read Isaiah 3? There is your accurate prediction. Instead of well set hair - BALDNESS.

I'm also a bit concerned about the damage done to the island Japan sits on. Don't they own a significant number of the UST debt? Seems they may need some place to live soon if they can't get it together.

Could it be said that Britain spun off both United States and Canada (among other holdings) into their own trusts (CQVT)? Perhaps the Peace of Paris (1783) and the Treaty of Paris establishes a CQVT?

David, in your redeeming lawful money video you mention 5 countries involved in SDRs?
    Last edited by Richard Earl; 04-18-11 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    Could it be said that Britain spun off both United States and Canada (among other holdings) into their own trusts (CQVT)? Perhaps the Peace of Paris (1783) and the Treaty of Paris establishes a CQVT?

David, in your redeeming lawful money video you mention 5 countries involved in SDRs?
    Britain and Commercial interests - Hudson Bay Company and East Indies Trading Company did exactly that. If you will check out the Flags of these companies you will notice the Red and White is for the Commercial interests and the Blue is for the King's Interest.

As for North Carolina see the attachment.

north carolina land patent.pdf

Flags of East India Company

-----------------------------

But then 55+/- decided to exercise the then known "Right of Exile" in order for them to "assume among the Powers of the Earth the separate but equal Station" - this be called STANDING. All others still under Kings subjection. The U.S. was granted Domestic Sovereignty but the King of England kept International Sovereignty.

And, the U.S. being an Independent Trust over the Territory. And the States agreeing to waive their Independence becoming Dependents under the U.S. Trust. See Padelford Fay and Co. vs. The Mayors of the city of Savannah. Or you can just see the following link.

Memo Sanitized.pdf

Attachment 352
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-19-11 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Persons are the creations of Man and are therefore a STRANGER in Yisra'el. Usury can be charged upon a Stranger but not upon one in Yisra'el. Today the bloodline of Yisra'el while still important concerning duty - is overcome in Yehoshua - all the nations [peoples] can be grafted into the Tree - Commonwealth of Yisra'el.

Persons Possess based on Survey. The Survey is not the object or idea but a RE-presentation of the object. A map is not the land. Therefore, a Person is really just a vessel that holds Rights. And Property is a Right of Use. Therefore the Person is a commercial interest. And the Person then can become a party to a Trust. And men and women are removed from the Land - EXACTLY as Yehovah said he would do if Yisra'el abandoned the covenant.

The Persons are on the High Seas of Admiralty - operating in International Trust Law - UCC.
    wow. MJ, I just got that. That finally put that piece together for me. Profound.

I mean, I knew because it has been discussed here and elsewhere for a long time, but
    I had no idea it may be tired to Scripture that way.

That's certainly one way to interpret that. Chilling indeed.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I am convinced motla68 and Michael Joseph.

In England, all rights, privileges, and titles flowed from the King.
    I imagine in the US, all flow from government.

The wikipedia article on the Crown as well as the treatise below helped me to make the jump over:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=OZU...0State&f=false
    Are we talking about the

"Crown" = Monarchy, or
    "Crown" = City of London

David did a thread or 2 on this in the other forum.

Sorry, I was going through the thread for the first time, commenting as I went.

Didn't mean to detract from the way this thread has obviously evolved.

Ergo, my posts seem a little "detached" from what you guys are talking about now.

Now I'm all caught up.

I want to get his straight though.

LEGAL NAME = Trustee – someone who administers financial assets on behalf of another.
    True Name = Beneficiary/cestui que trust
    Government = Settlor

Do I have that right?