Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What About China? (U.S. Naval Institute)

What About China? (U.S. Naval Institute)

All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

i got nothing but cut & paste to stir with here.

all these new topics but very little personal input. why do you think others need to watch this vid you pasted here and can you provide at least a brief description of what it is, and maybe why you think we should watch?

do you have a website or blog? because you seem to have a knack for posting lots of stuff. if not, maybe you should consider it.

just sayin'

Try this on for size george....make sure to read entire article

http://www.usni.org/magazines/procee...tegic-mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Try this on for size george....make sure to read entire article

http://www.usni.org/magazines/procee...tegic-mistakes

oh look.. another one! why dont you explain yourself? maybe you cant, eh?

Well there are those who know what and why its posted or who have an immediate interest. The youtube page gives some explanation.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-30-15 at 08:15 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Well there are those who know what and why its posted or who have an immediate interest. The youtube page gives some explanation. As for blog: nope.
    in that case, why should those who dont know watch? it may not be worth the time it takes to find out if it was or not worth anything.

something to consider, or be inconsiderate?

happy new year!

Shall I apologize for not going through all that trouble everytime? Often I place a link of a similar article--someone has done that above. On youtube it reads:

Published on Feb 13, 2014
    Panelists discuss China, and the implications of their military power and economic impact.
    Typically if a thread title isn't very interesting, I would skip it. Simple. Would you like a refund?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-30-15 at 06:15 AM.

again
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    why should those who dont know watch?
    only apologize if you feel the need to.

and yes, I notice that "often"

since you have asked... what I would like is for you (since you post so much cut & paste here) to provide us with something more valuable while yore at it. (your point, its not worthless is it?)

BTW, couldnt help but notice you sure went on a tear against the original christians lately (gnostics) ;-)

not that there is anything wrong with that..

The term "Gnostic" clearly refers to other than believers founded on original organic doctrine. I'm unaware of any "tear" (a question or research is a tear? interesting) Also, this thread is about U.S. military contingencies about China, btw. AFAIK you are free to post your own threads even if its to ask questions. If useful is your point, I'm not seeing that in your posts in this thread. Where are your 'useful' posts? What is useful to you might not be useful to others, right? So perhaps its up to you to create threads that help you gather that which is 'useful' to you?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-30-15 at 08:16 AM.

The term "Gnostic" clearly refers to other than believers of original organic doctrine. Also, this thread is about U.S. military contingencies about China, btw. AFAIK you are free to post your own threads even if its to ask questions.

dude.. asking questions here is useless! even when they are on topic AND when you ask the same question more than once when needed (see above)

FWIW the term "gnostic" as well as all other "terms" have multiple meanings.

but back on topic.. are you not interested in answering my question(s) about it? that vid may be a hollywood production for all we know.