Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What About China? (U.S. Naval Institute)

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If useful is your point, I'm not seeing that in your posts in this thread. Where are your 'useful' posts? What is useful to you might not be useful to others, right? So perhaps its up to you to create threads that help you gather that which is 'useful' to you?
    you think my inquiry on this topic is not useful to others? am I being selfish in my asking that?

Someone provided a link above that explains the video.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Someone provided a link above that explains the video.
    so you care not to and/or are not capable of explaining yourself then. (and neither are they "someone")

know thyself

Name:  mouse-click.png
Views: 161
Size:  115.4 KB
    Know thy mouse and thine ability to click (and mine lack of obligation to explaineth anything to thee).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Fact of the matter is george, if you were truly self governing, you would find the time to read articles & watch videos if you would spend less time lambasting allodial & me.

However, it seems to me by your flippant remarks on this thread & elsewhere, that you somehow treat StSC as your playpen.

Grow up -- "dude" !!