Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
The original topic is related to a suggestion from a book written mainly to wise up folks who might have run-ins with police--mainly those of allegedly 'disadvantaged economic' persuasion. And its a good idea overall to have your act together when going out and about--especially kids because it seems more and more kids are being targeted by ruthless types of cops who have little to zero regard for age (5 or 15 or 50).
Yes indeed. We do not teach our children in a traditional method. Therefore we have a lot of time during the week to explore and do non-traditional things. One day I decided it might be interesting to take the children downtown to sit in the gallery and watch court for a couple of hours. Afterwards my daughter mentioned that she noticed the DA did the exact same thing at every case. Within minutes she understood the game.

The system is rigged to take from those that have not. Our goal here is to teach so that many can understand and then "pay it forward" to help another. Nevertheless pride and fear are terrible enemies within our own camp [mind] and these strong men must be bound and thrown out.

When I have run-ins with the Metro/State police I never give them a hard time. In fact if they want to take me downtown so be it - it is an opportunity to teach. Therefore I let them do their job. The last time this happened to me I told the guy to do what he had to do but that I was aware of his presentments and their nature and I refuse to bind myself to those obligations. Which of course he did not understand. So in the future I will most likely just not bother at all.

I have family and friends who work as police officers and one family member let me ride along one day. If the public could see what these guys go thru on a daily basis they would feel differently about them; however, that does not mean that I trust the police - I trust my brother in law. I don't know the police. In fact I don't trust the police at all. I would NEVER pull over for anyone on a dark highway - if I was to pull over it would be at the next WELL LIT public parking mini-market. I would call the Trustee and ask him to make provision to come get the vehicle.

Some folks "ask for trouble" some folks are just depressed based on their status in life and some folks are just plain stupid, and others are just plain unlucky - but to say someone deserved brutality or abuse is just wrong. Any officer of the state should be hung by his nuts for abusing another human being. But in society the "dogs of war" are admired and the peace lovers are abused. "God bless our troops you know" and all other such bull excrement.

When you begin to really study social psychology you will find that which is going on within the human psyche plays out in society. Therefore to the Pharisee - "the Kingdom of God is within you". And that which is within will manifest without. Currently the Satan of the Carnal Mind is ruling in the temple of God and as such, there exist oppression and lamentation. There is nothing new under the sun. However, the wise will not put themselves in a position so that there is a statistical probability of failure or oppression.

Whilst I will not argue that there is oppression in this world, I would maintain that many folks make decisions that are not always wise. I will leave it at that. Nevertheless, when I was in the service at 20 years of age I saw with my own two eyes my dark skinned brothers being harassed for no reason at all except that they were walking down the sidewalk minding their own business. Many a day I had to produce ID just to appease the sadistic mind of the harassing officer.

Programming 101. Now that I recognize the program, I teach my children so they don't have to fall prey to those who might seek to get a monetary gain upon their estates. Knowledge [gnosis] is the key. Those who remain ignorant are subject to those who willingly oppress. The other day someone called me a gnostic. I almost fell off my chair laughing. But that is for another thread.

Shalom,
MJ