Allodial my youngster is 16 and a punk when it comes to police encounters i say punk cause most kids just end up crying like all punks do when faced with injustice or justice now the biggest one punked is when the my kid shows the creds and acts like the officer has been served the guy cops are less trouble than lady officers according to my son and his mixed group of friends one friend is the daughter of deputy police chief so having the deputy chiefs name levels out the bad ass kid punk profile for the ticket interrogating officer even if you do not know the deputy chief take your kid to the cop shop and show him what to expect when he meets the police and let the chief know what to expect from your kid loitering is a $100.00 fine outside a movie theatre that kids are waiting to be picked up from after the show the citation needs only a address like pumpkin said kids in back seat of a car talkin on cell phone with a 17 year old driver charged with not pulling over so kid in back seat could talk so its a great interdiction prohibit (an action or thing) or forbid (someone) to do something, especially by legal or ecclesiastical order a kid is a great place to be great information to keep it that way.sorry for spelling and grammar i have no skills or staff just enthusiasm.