Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Street Creds

Good suggestion. It would be great if you could make a post about the WSA passport and its usefulness. Fro many years of experience, different people have different levels of competency and different ways of managing their lives. This thread isn't to say that anyone must use "street creds", its really to show the concept/idea with believe that its likely that each person would come up with their own ideas and possibly modify it. The idea is to generate positive, creative, helpful discussion rather than to attract trolling. FYI, there are those who are regarded to be sovereigns who keep attorneys in retainer--not to represent them but to carry out certain duties in case of emergencies (i.e. kind've like a clerk).

You seem to strongly believe in doing things a certain way so why don't you make posts to explain your views to help other people rather than preach to the choir? [If you look at my posts on this site and David Merrills you will see references to the WSA passport. Oddly enough, I'm unable to locate a thread I made about it.] If you notice, the thread isn't about travel but about "street creds" (not "border creds"). Its not about "ID" but about a method of providing information in support of ID (i.e. pre-printed list of references). Most anyone with a modicum of intelligence could see how such could be useful or how they could modify this to suit their situation.

I make little to zero presumption about anyone's lack or excess of knowledge or wisdom. One might be in a different situation than another. One might find Street Creds perfect as is. One might find it useful for a friend. One might not need it at all.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-01-15 at 09:22 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

One thing everyone should know about IDs or credentials is that the address should always be presented with c/o or mailing address only: The reason for this is, an address, in equity law, is the jurisdiction of the court. So if you mistakenly put OH or KY on your address, you just put yourself into federal jurisdiction within an equity court (federal zone). Not a good idea.

Excellent point. It might be even better to add "private" in front of the house number as in "private 100 Mayberry avenue".
    Last edited by allodial; 04-01-15 at 12:15 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

stoneFree
    Good suggestion. It might be even better to append "discharge" to the end of the house number as in "Related: private 100 Mayberry avenue, full acquittance and discharge".

Clearly you have zero to offer but distraction and troll-ism despite the fact that others have sought to help you privately and charitably. The above appears to be evidence of your goal to troll and make remedies seem less significant and to hinder especially those who are just starting out.

To reiterate, the word 'private' in front the street number and street would serve to assert a distinction from 'public' or 'residential'. Without it public or residential would likely be presumed.

(For background: back in the mid-90s through to the early 2000s, at least one or two articles about the distinction between private and residential were available on the Internet along with information on how to see to it that property where the mortgage was paid off was flagged private rather than residential. Residential property is not technically private property.)
    Last edited by allodial; 04-02-15 at 12:30 AM.

Allodial my youngster is 16 and a punk when it comes to police encounters i say punk cause most kids just end up crying like all punks do when faced with injustice or justice now the biggest one punked is when the my kid shows the creds and acts like the officer has been served the guy cops are less trouble than lady officers according to my son and his mixed group of friends one friend is the daughter of deputy police chief so having the deputy chiefs name levels out the bad ass kid punk profile for the ticket interrogating officer even if you do not know the deputy chief take your kid to the cop shop and show him what to expect when he meets the police and let the chief know what to expect from your kid loitering is a $100.00 fine outside a movie theatre that kids are waiting to be picked up from after the show the citation needs only a address like pumpkin said kids in back seat of a car talkin on cell phone with a 17 year old driver charged with not pulling over so kid in back seat could talk so its a great interdiction prohibit (an action or thing) or forbid (someone) to do something, especially by legal or ecclesiastical order a kid is a great place to be great information to keep it that way.sorry for spelling and grammar i have no skills or staff just enthusiasm.

ADDRESS. Place where mail or other communications
    will reach person. Munson v. Bay State
    Dredging & Contracting Co., 314 Mass. 435, 50
    N.E.2d 633, 636. Generally a place of business or
    residence.
    Equity
    Part of a bill wherein is given the appropriate
    and technical description of the court in which
    the bill is filed.

Here is what I was referring to.

"$100.00 fine outside a movie theatre that kids are waiting to be picked up from after the show the citation needs only a address like pumpkin said"

You should not teach a kid law. A kid that knows law can speed until he kills someone. It is for the responsible only, and kids are not responsible. That being said, you have the right to take over for him in any legal matters. It is a common law rule and is backed up in the rules of court and statutory law. I've done this, and it is no problem. That way you can handle the issue and leave your son out of it long enough to mature some. Anyone paying a 'citation' has no clue about law. Unless they just want to pay it.

I agree with respecting the police when i said beating speeding tickets it was a reference to suitors who have cut their teeth with those mechanics and how it applies to all court standing. Identification for the young ones is as far as that has to go if your providing a car for a kid your the police how to handle speeding tickets i wont go there my point is kids 15/yr 18yrs get tickets for every thing and who pays thats what creds has levelled the playing field not created a pass to act up. a raw deal stays with a kid especially when Dad has to pay.
    Last edited by xparte; 04-02-15 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    You should not teach a kid law. A kid that knows law can speed until he kills someone. It is for the responsible only, and kids are not responsible.
    Thus the Law is for the lawless. And the carnal minded ones are at once at hatred or enmity against the law. Therefore the parables are riddles hidden to those who are carnal minded. Otherwise those who are carnal would seek to take over the Kingdom in their ignorance.

A government has been established for certain Peoples for a certain class of beneficiaries. Other governments constitute their interests for themselves. A presumption exists - regarding which government is one undertaking upon and within? Perhaps neither? Therefore one must Declare Himself.

One can do this in a number of different ways. Territorial State in Claim, or Political State in Claim or in Church. If the latter, then there are two paths. One path leads to subjection under an existing government. Another path leads to complete freedom. And that leads us back to the beginning....the law is not made for the lawless.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The original topic is related to a suggestion from a book written mainly to wise up folks who might have run-ins with police--mainly those of allegedly 'disadvantaged economic' persuasion. And its a good idea overall to have your act together when going out and about--especially kids because it seems more and more kids are being targeted by ruthless types of cops who have little to zero regard for age (5 or 15 or 50).
    Last edited by allodial; 04-02-15 at 03:36 PM.