Thread: Non-Christian Historical Evidence for the Existence of Jesus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Those who are not literally and physically unleavened these 7 days are cut off from the true church and true knowledge.

1 Jn 2:4
    Consider the example of a religious one who empties the house of leaven food products and keeps the Passover according to traditions to the "letter of the law" but then after discharging his duties, he gets up the next morning only to turn on Fox News and let the poison flood into his mind. To what good is the removal of the leaven? We will not empty the physical house of leaven just to let Sin pour in by the wheelbarrow thru the TV, IPAD, IPOD or other media. For the truth is that we are to discipline ourselves to actively be upon the removal of the leaven "sin" from our lives. Yet we find that St. Paul tells us that "the Law is Spiritual". And further we find that the carnal nature is enmity against God and is not subject to the law.

Rom_7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Now therefore, let the Higher Mind [Moses] in you receive your orders from the Lord and may the Moses within you bring the Pharaoh [lower mind] into subjection. And may you cross thru the Sea of Emotion and Limitation so that you might enter into the Promised Land TO DAY.

Exo 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying,

The LORD did not speak unto the nation of Israel because then the Parable would not make any sense. The LORD must speak to Moses because Moses is your Higher Mind in Consciousness! The LORD will not speak to the "men of Sodom" - The LORD speaks to Abraham/Moses which is the Higher Mind upon the Mountain of Consciousness [Mount Zion].

Egypt of course is the physical plane. Sodom is the mental plane of base consciousness - a burning.

The angels are "ministering spirits" which bring the truth of God to the Higher Mind. What I eat with my mouth cannot defile me - Jesus said so. I believe Jesus and I don't believe religion. What defiles me is what comes out of my mouth which FIRST developed in my mind! Therefore the unleavened bread I eat is the "bread of God" which is for my MIND. And my mind rules my body. Nevertheless what I eat with my mouth can make my body sick. And to say it is my body is not correct - it is mine to USE. Therefore since I am living in another man's house - I should not abuse that which is not mine. Even my children understand that one - there will be no jumping on the couch!

Therefore Jesus also said "man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God" - which is unleavened bread. Or, if you will, the waters from the pool of Siloam.

Joh_9:7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

Mat_15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the MIND; and they defile the man.
    HE CAME SEEING - with Understanding!

Therefore we eat the unleavened bread of Spiritual Truth - and we drink the Wine of Spiritual Understanding! Seeing as how "flesh and blood" does not enter the Kingdom of God, we are unconcerned with the manner in which literalists interpret the Scripture according to their traditions - the truth is this:

The truths of God are symbolized in many types - sheep, water, bread [Abel was a shepherd of God's Sheep = Thoughts]
    The understanding of the truths of God - Wine

Mar_7:15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

Mar_7:18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

Mar_7:23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Jesus is so blunt - I love it - he speaks of course to those who lack understanding who are intent upon the traditions of the church by eating and drinking and observing days, months, years, etc absent knowledge and understanding.

Therefore let the bread and the wine come forth from Melchizedok [WITHIN] and let their be peace. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you Peter. So eat all the bread you want, eat the lamb, drink the wine - these are all fleshly and are merely tools for the school teacher. To observe these by "the letter" is death.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Last night in my house we celebrated the Seder. We took the symbols of the bread and the wine [grape juice] and we placed them before our children and nephews/nieces and explained what it means to eat standing up with loins girded with shoes on our feet. They are no longer in bondage to the symbol but they now understand what the symbols mean - they are only SCHOOL TEACHERS - yet so many remain in bondage under that yoke. They now understand the part of them which is Moses and that which is Pharaoh. Amen.

We eat standing, ready to run, with shoes on our feet because when the thoughts of God come in revelation we are SAVED and we act on those immediately in trust. Therefore we are in a PROCESS OF SALVATION - a disciplined race that must be run to its completion. We are being re-generated or re-created from a terrestrial man into a Celestial Man - a 7th Day creation - a New Being - a God Being. And God dwells in the Temple of my Mind and yours too! And there is no respect unto persons.

The symbol of man's thoughts are shown as : spotted cattle, golden calf, tilling the ground, nations, valley, desert, wilderness, men of Sodom. These must be sacrificed - not God's precious animals or the money that lines our pocket. [Cain was a farmer of God's thoughts as defined and limited by his reasonings which is to say HIS RELIGION]

Therefore the Passover happens EVERYDAY as we stay attuned to The Way of God - we pass over from death to life. Find time EVERY day to sit in total silence to "be still and know that I AM God". Take every thought captive. And knock on the door in hopes of receiving three loaves of UNLEAVENED BREAD.

Luk 11:5 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;

Luk 11:6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?

Luk 11:7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.

Luk 11:8 I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

Luk 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

importunity means persistence in shamelessness. Keep knocking on God's door.

God's Re-Creation of the New Day. See if you can hear Cat Stevens - the Sweet new rainfall is like the dew that first fell - undefiled by man - touched only by Heaven. Praise with elation - Noah is drunk on the New Wine.

Remember friend, I can eat unleavened bread without putting physical bread in my mouth and be in the Sincere keeping of His Commandments. This of course will offend the religious. So be it. Therefore, I teach my sons [new thoughts] and my daughters [realized new desires] disciplining them to be in accord with His Great and Wonderful Way. Therefore the Kingdom FIRST is realized Within me and it results in an outward expression - a walking example. A married Land results which is no longer divided [Cain v. Abel or Herod v. John or Moses v Pharaoh].

Speaking of keeping commandments according to the religious Jesus was chief in breaking the commandments. But that was only because they keep them literally and not according to knowledge and understanding - in sincerity and in truth.

Today is the beginning of the New Spiritual Year! Once again Spring has come - the Sun has devoured Aries and the GREEN leaves are returning to the outstretched arms of the trees.

It is time to cut off Medusa's head so that those serpents which blind a man in religious ignorance [traditions] might be put to death and the white horse of Understanding and Truth might come. The conquering horse has run his race, the red horse has fought his battles and the spotted horse of confusion has come and the pale horse of death has been conquered as we lay down our vanity upon the alter in the TRUE sacrifice, the true Tithe of the ten percent that God requires we MUST do. We sacrifice our carnal mind upon the alter; and, the bulls, the goats and the turtle doves which is to say our precious "own" is as dung in our eyes - a worthless waste heap of nothingness. It is then that Isaac is spared and in return we receive the 7-spirits of God. And we PASS OVER from Ai [wasteheap] to Bethel [House of God].

continued....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-04-15 at 06:53 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

continuing...

Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the reverence of the LORD;

Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

Consider the parabolic meaning which is life. Else you are left with a hero and little knowledge concerning yourself! The term Jesse means "I possess". Jesus said "I AM the vine and YE are the Branches".

I cannot stand at the top of the mountain and look down. I am climbing the mountain just like all of us. So please do not place your full trust in my words. I am your fellow servant working in the field - sharing the wealth as it were. Know yourself and trust God - which is to say I AM.

Shalom Brethren,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!