Thread: Non-Christian Historical Evidence for the Existence of Jesus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Why Christ was never historically a Christian simply his ministry was to expose not impose a religion it is my humble opinion the 2nd coming of Christ is a concious awakening within your sleeping Christ its comforting what Christ said and did Christian religion that brass knuckle therapy has put us all to sleep a divine spark takes us out of rehab one cant invent a better Christ when we each spark on different ignitions but if a physical Christ was necessary for a Man & Woman of Judah then its no different when Christ shows up at a Greyhound bus station or on the Whitehorse with earth wind and fire and the Miami Horns in Central park it just does not need to happen it be great but the day millions spark as one in the Christ the message the performance waits on us all Easter whats not in your bonnet certain eggs have been hidden takes a lifetime to fill that basket . Take Christ bowling this Friday stop killin Christ or wishing someone could.My intent was not historically or religious as restricted as the video is who can explain Christ its when ones told few are qualified to even try the. Thief on the Cross puts mud in my eye
    Jesus Christ did not teach to worship himself he showed however how incredible we each are! I am just like Jesus in every way and so is every man and woman. If that was not the case then what is this all about? But to heck with my logic. I care not for my own vain reasonings.

Here we are again in another Passover season, the Sun of God has gone thru the Southern Cross and is consuming Aries now and Springtime has come again! The trees are regenerating, stretching their arms towards heaven. And the winter of our discontent is over. Yet folks are preparing to eat and drink physical food and observing a physical day as if that has anything to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Someone sent me this page today in jest we both laughed at this one.

I suppose one might take the Bible literally but I take the oil [Christos] to be something else altogether. Certainly it is not physical else the parable of the ten virgins makes no sense at all [Matt 25].

Heb_1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

In speaking to the OIL we see both feminine and masculine natures: El [Masc] Ah [Feminine] Yah [Sacred Name YH]

G1636
    elaia
    el-ah'-yah

Feminine of a presumed derivative from an obsolete primary; olive oil

Also the manna might be taken to be literal stuff to eat [physically] but I take it spiritually as in that which I eat to feed my mind. I notice at once that God did the feeding of the manna. Man did not have one thing to do with the creation of the manna only the gathering of the so called "food".

Therefore in meditation I fall silent in sacrifice of my ten percent and the manna of understanding and knowledge is provided by God. Therefore my head is anointed and my mind is satiated. I look down at my two hands and I perceive the hands of God.

The two become one and submit to Christ; and Christ submits to Father. Therefore I and the Father are One.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

PLEASE don't read over verse 5 with haste. That is a Command! We are commanded to think as Jesus thought! And Jesus thought it not robbery to be equal with God!

Let this mind be IN YOU. Let this mind be IN YOU. The Kingdom of God is IN YOU.

1Co 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

UNLEAVENED BREAD - is that which has not been tampered with one bit by the minds or hands of man! Religion be damned! I love my brethren I hate the Religions [control systems] bent on taking unmercifully from those who would buy something each week only to have it delivered at their death! Great system! I got a few things to sell myself. I'll make you a great deal, you pay me now and I will deliver the good now. Sounds fair to me.

Tonight I teach the young and the old about the Pharaoh that rules in their carnal mind. He is also known as Herod. Allegorically the same! Hopefully there will be no religious non-sense else I might hear ribbit, ribbit in my ears. We shall be about the work of releasing the prisoners from their house of bondage.

High is The Way. Let us keep it in Spirit and Truth! As we are commanded. Amen.

Jesus taught us to pray "OUR Father". Of that he included Himself! Amen.

Joh_5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

If the Son [Jesus] could see the Father, then the son [me and you] can too! I trust Jesus' teachings with my life. Enjoy the Seder.

Psa 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

I am the sheep of His Pasture, but I can choose to rule in this house under my will - in the carnal mind. Cut off the head of Medusa and let the White Horse come! Amen.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Abel the righteous was a shepherd of the thoughts [sheep] of God.

Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your MIND.

H3824
    le?ba?b

BDB Definition:
    1) inner man, mind,

JER 17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

EZE 47:1 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and,behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

Gen_2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

2nd Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

If you can bear with me in my folly consider that even if you hold to the literal crucifixion, it can also be rendered a parable. For the crucifixion happened in the place of the Skull [Cranium = Calvary]. And we know the literal interpretations according to the "Letter" leads to death - at least that is what the Bible says. So we seek the Spiritual place of the Crucifixion.

I can't make such a claim without the authority granted in the Bible so see the following:

2Co_3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

The city is consciousness. Dead bodies are carnal thoughts sacrificed and put to death. Sodom is the place of burning - the torment of this life walking without the guidance and companionship of the Holy Spirit and Christ. Sodom is the place of the carnal mind. Egypt is the physical plane. The place where the religious proclaim with one loud voice - give us Bar-abbas - the Son of our father's traditions - we want our religion! We do not want Christ.

Selah.

Shalom Brethren,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-03-15 at 09:45 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!