Thread: Cowards or Evil or BOTH???

Cowards or Evil or BOTH???

There has been no outcry or protests by the so-called "LGBT" community, or those that support them, against Muslim "business owners" who refuse to serve said "community" based upon their "religious convictions". I wonder why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PIk9XKLIc

These people only responded to a hypothetical question posed by opportunist "mainstream media" types in order to bait a response that would serve their nefarious purposes.

It seems that the tactic failed since they have been inundated with donations which surpasses what they would have normally made in business in a year.

http://www.gofundme.com/memoriespizza

The "gay card" is only played against those who are easy prey in their estimation. If it was truly about their rights being "violated" they would be picketing outside the Muslim businesses who actually refused to provide services to a "gay wedding".

I say they (The "LGBT" community, and those that support them) are both cowardly and evil.

The evil comes by specifically targeting only those who claim to follow Jesus The Christ and His teachings.

There was never a right to engage in practices which promote disease or undermine the public health. Gays were always free to use estate planning techniques and powers of attorney to 'simulate marriage'. Those who married under church or common law marriage would do the same thing. Its already well known that the ultimate purpose of promoting gay marriage was to use "gays" as pawns to destroy the marriage institution itself. The other side of the coin is to denigrate and mock the rights of "Blacks" -- in my observations "gays" can be the most virulent and violent racists/bigots. Getting to the how anyone could possibly come to have a "community" built around sodomy or methods of gaining sexual pleasure would be a study of mind control, psychology and psychological warfare.

It was always appropriate for men to love men and women to love men. Love and sexual gratification aren't the same thing: you might be surprised how many people don't realize this. Even straights were and are discouraged from build their entire lives and relationships around sexual pleasure--to instead build their lives and relationships on higher principles.

My observation and investigations is that a large number of "gay" males will sodomize childen, grown men, etc. Lesbians tend to be part of an entirely different bendt--they are typically reacting to negative experiences with men. However, for many of them (gay males) the pleasure comes out of dominating (forcibly or consensually) someone that they perceive to otherwise be stronger or more powerful than they themselves (thus many gay whites I've come across held strong "Black" men to be ideal targets). One guy I met as I was doing an investigation, he actually got to the point he could get off only in dangerous situations: he would take jobs at places like car dealerships ("would you like a cup of water? come to my office", coffee shops, etc and look for opportunities to drug and then sodomize GROWN MEN. He would look for men who kept drinking flasks in their desks. That was his idea of "gay rights".
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-15 at 02:16 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Gay folks take the cake is it a gay cake you need find a gay baker is it a gay community on paper or principle your special day needs too stay gay then find a place where you can order a cake and actually eat it too. persona is the actor a person has gay recognition legally he can sue the bakery as the other party but lawfully man can refuse another mans perversion of a sacred cake or i dont have a license to bake a gay cake if you show me your license saying your Gay and your marriage license i can refer you who puts up with shit like this shit disturbers a person cant injure a person gay is a title not entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Gay folks take the cake is it a gay cake you need find a gay baker is it a gay community on paper or principle your special day needs too stay gay then find a place where you can order a cake and actually eat it too. persona is the actor a person has gay recognition legally he can sue the bakery as the other party but lawfully man can refuse another mans perversion of a sacred cake or i dont have a license to bake a gay cake if you show me your license saying your Gay and your marriage license i can refer you who puts up with shit like this shit disturbers a person cant injure a person gay is a title not entitlement.
    Don't take this the wrong way...

I think it would benefit everyone here if you would write with coherency. It is excruciating trying to read, let alone comprehend, what you write when you do not take the time and effort to punctuate and form cohesive sentences with line breaks. Obviously you have something to offer; why not make it easier for everyone to benefit from it?

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There was never a right to engage in practices which promote disease or undermine the public health. Gays were always free to use estate planning techniques and powers of attorney to 'simulate marriage'. Those who married under church or common law marriage would do the same thing. Its already well known that the ultimate purpose of promoting gay marriage was to use "gays" as pawns to destroy the marriage institution itself. The other side of the coin is to denigrate and mock the rights of "Blacks" -- in my observations "gays" can be the most virulent and violent racists/bigots. Getting to the how anyone could possibly come to have a "community" built around sodomy or methods of gaining sexual pleasure would be a study of mind control, psychology and psychological warfare.

It was always appropriate for men to love men and women to love men. Love and sexual gratification aren't the same thing: you might be surprised how many people don't realize this. Even straights were and are discouraged from build their entire lives and relationships around sexual pleasure--to instead build their lives and relationships on higher principles.

My observation and investigations is that a large number of "gay" males will sodomize childen, grown men, etc. Lesbians tend to be part of an entirely different bendt--they are typically reacting to negative experiences with men. However, for many of them (gay males) the pleasure comes out of dominating (forcibly or consensually) someone that they perceive to otherwise be stronger or more powerful than they themselves (thus many gay whites I've come across held strong "Black" men to be ideal targets). One guy I met as I was doing an investigation, he actually got to the point he could get off only in dangerous situations: he would take jobs at places like car dealerships ("would you like a cup of water? come to my office", coffee shops, etc and look for opportunities to drug and then sodomize GROWN MEN. He would look for men who kept drinking flasks in their desks. That was his idea of "gay rights".
    Point taken.

No wrong can be claimed when there are other available sources for such desired services.

I believe the crux here is that the agenda has nothing to do with "being gay" or "gays" having their rights violated as is portrayed by the "mainstream media". It is about specifically targeting so-called "Christians" because they know there will be support via "news" coverage and they deem "Christians" easy prey.

There is NEVER any news coverage of picket lines, demonstrations or protests in front of Muslim owned businesses by "gays" or people who support "gays" even in the face of outright refusal to render services. Why? They don't have the "balls" (pun intended) to do that.

Cowardice and Evil.

In a offensive world cohesion was never my strongest point , If remedy lacks my comment then you made your point. The CAKE is without gender some eggs and flour in a straight blender a gay cake for no oven can render I invested nothing in the video as it had nothing to offer.if gay is not a cake walk i get it but a cake sq-auk gay burger king all night gay denny,s I hope were both offended with a infringement on the baker Bob and Stevie tell me you cant go to a ma and pop Muslim bakery and get a wedding cake with two guys names on it Omar never got twisted until the cake got gay he gives a shit your wife,s name is Robert or Stevie try puttin omars wife's name on a cake at a irish bakery what a gay swag is ooomarr do your best edits i need no credits no offence offered none taken

Well with such special protection given to Muslims and the Red Fez thing...could it be that being a Muslim is somehow equated with membership in a secret society?

Attachment 2497

Probably not? But ...hmmm..interesting.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-07-15 at 06:21 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

GratefulDave

Smile Anyone know a Gay T-Shirt printer

What would really take it to them is to walk into a Gay T-shirt shop and say, I want 100 t-shirts that say "Homosexuality is an Abomination before God" on the front and "Jesus Christ is Lord" on the back. My church group is going to the gaypride parade in Oklahoma City. Also, I want your company to design it. Gee, what will I do if they refuse? Lawsuit maybe.