Thread: Libel of Review and Attachments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Libel of Review and Attachments

I recently edited this package of documents.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/946...eview52012.pdf

I trashed the old one so if you come across the link and it fails, please let me know. I will replace it with the nearly identical link that is updated.

Thanks!

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-19-12 at 03:26 PM.

Links

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I recently edited this package of documents.

Libel of Review and Attachments.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1E...NWE4MzJh&hl=en

I trashed the old one so if you come across the link and it fails, please let me know. I will replace it with the nearly identical link that is updated.

Thanks!

David Merrill.

These links in the post are no longer valid. Do you have a more recent copy? Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Himself View Post
    These links in the post are no longer valid. Do you have a more recent copy? Much appreciated.

Thank you for letting me know! I have repaired the link in the opening post as well.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for letting me know! I have repaired the link in the opening post as well.
    Perfect. Thanks David!

Hi David. I'm a new guy and if you look I access your site from 2 places (home and work). I read the presentments. I read that to understand what's going on that I needed to read all of YOUR FIRST (?) posts on each thread. I'm trying to get up to speed to understand all I can. Thanks so much for all the work you've done here, which is readily apparent. I'm not a BB guy, but I guess I'll have to learn all that as well if I want to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsailssouth View Post
    Hi David. I'm a new guy and if you look I access your site from 2 places (home and work). I read the presentments. I read that to understand what's going on that I needed to read all of YOUR FIRST (?) posts on each thread. I'm trying to get up to speed to understand all I can. Thanks so much for all the work you've done here, which is readily apparent. I'm not a BB guy, but I guess I'll have to learn all that as well if I want to be successful.

I think I will have to get to work in getting this new rendition up to speed!
    Attached Files Attached Files