Thread: independent contractor status / 1099

independent contractor status / 1099

Figured I'd start this thread in hopes of getting some input, help, ideas or strategies to make sure I have a firm understanding and grasp on how to rebut anything thrown at me (maybe) , by our friends at the irs.

I've been going down the rabbit hole for coming on 2 years now studying a little bit of everything. I started at the beginning of this year redeeming lawful money and photo copying all my paychecks. So about at the end on January I actually asked my employer if I could get paid of the books to help in my beliefs of being done with supporting the thieves and keeping more of my money, and he said no problem. But i would then be classified as an independent contractor. So for the last 3 months I've been getting every penny of what I earn. So I'm not sure exactly how things go at the end of the year. I think one of the people at my work that deals with payroll said that I will get a 1099 from them and they don't send anything to the irs? Not sure that's why I continue to study everyday as much as possible. I see Johnny cash should be my best source of information, but that's up to him on possibly helping me.

I also at the end of January sent the irs commissioner a "Revocation of election " to also maybe help and protect myself for what's to come.

So I'm asking all for any suggestions on items I can study, research. Any real life scenarios anyone has come across. Just want to make sure I'm prepared for when the time comes .

I have no bank account, don't want one, don't need one. Been without for 10 years. Bought my house, and am paying a private owner so there's no bank attachments there. I don't make millions so I've been seeing and playing the odds on how and why the irs would even bother with the small fish with having limited resources, and with more and more people waking up. So it's a playing the odds game on assuming that I might not even be harassed in which challenging jurisdiction would be my first response.

We'll either way, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most if not all 1099 Forms have a sheet that is meant for sending to the IRS. Companies tend to send summarative reports of their 1099 activity with the appropriate reporting form 1096 or the like. If the 1099 shows that the recipient has an SSN or EIN then the IRS will go off of that as for basis of income but not all income is taxable income. If you have been redeeming the checks for lawful money then the calculations for income shouldn't be too different from those who are receiving checks while 'employed'. If you are foreign to the United States you can notify the IRS or the Department of the Treasury through various means (W8, Form 56, etc.)

Name:  1096.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  179.6 KB

The folks at the IRS or the U.S. Department of the Treasury aren't necessarily enemies--they are doing their jobs. They go by what you say and somewhat by what you do. It might be that removing or neutralizing all contrary opinion or evidence against you is up to you.

Also:
    [1] you don't seem to be specific in your question or as to how you need help
    [2] why would you send in an IRS Form 5767 Revocation of Election otherwise it is unclear what you mean by 'revocation of election'.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-14-15 at 06:42 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Well again. I'm not sure how everything will go in the end of the year. My goal was to be completely invisible to the irs. I'm only trying to make sure I have everything covered. Redeeming lawful money is part of it and hoping it's as simple as that, but I'm not counting on it being that simple.

The revocation is title 26 USC 6013 (g)(4)(a)

Allodial, the RoE being referred to is that USC mentioned above....and the mentality behind it is more fully fleshed out @ http://weissparis.com/july4.html.

But then there's always the caveat emptor --> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...en/cBWFa-2ruEg

SEDM has a write-up called "Citizenship Diagrams"....and on pages 16-17 gets to the details of how to graciously back out by "correcting the record".

I just figured how could it hurt. On top of redeeming lawful money.. I'm just not completely sure on what I'm going to do next year.

Part of our family income was generated 1099. We had only sent in one quarterly payment to the IRS based on the earnings. At the end of the year we simply deducted the redeemed lawful money from the our total. For 1099 there had been no payments made towards SS and Medicaid/Medicare so that was simply calculated by the tax software and deducted from money that was being refunded. No issues with the Feds. I am still waiting on the State. They are usually pretty slow. I guess I will contact them next week now that I am thinking about it.

It might be helpful noting that state Department of Revenues might have EINs just like most any business.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post
    Part of our family income was generated 1099. We had only sent in one quarterly payment to the IRS based on the earnings. At the end of the year we simply deducted the redeemed lawful money from the our total. For 1099 there had been no payments made towards SS and Medicaid/Medicare so that was simply calculated by the tax software and deducted from money that was being refunded. No issues with the Feds. I am still waiting on the State. They are usually pretty slow. I guess I will contact them next week now that I am thinking about it.
    That's another thing I'm not completely educated on, the quarterly set up. I have absolutely nothing taken out of my checks and not sure what i should be sending, if anything, to the irs.? So your saying I'm still liable to pay into SS and Medicare even though I choose not to?
    Last edited by shelbyz33; 04-20-15 at 02:52 PM.