Figured I'd start this thread in hopes of getting some input, help, ideas or strategies to make sure I have a firm understanding and grasp on how to rebut anything thrown at me (maybe) , by our friends at the irs.

I've been going down the rabbit hole for coming on 2 years now studying a little bit of everything. I started at the beginning of this year redeeming lawful money and photo copying all my paychecks. So about at the end on January I actually asked my employer if I could get paid of the books to help in my beliefs of being done with supporting the thieves and keeping more of my money, and he said no problem. But i would then be classified as an independent contractor. So for the last 3 months I've been getting every penny of what I earn. So I'm not sure exactly how things go at the end of the year. I think one of the people at my work that deals with payroll said that I will get a 1099 from them and they don't send anything to the irs? Not sure that's why I continue to study everyday as much as possible. I see Johnny cash should be my best source of information, but that's up to him on possibly helping me.

I also at the end of January sent the irs commissioner a "Revocation of election " to also maybe help and protect myself for what's to come.

So I'm asking all for any suggestions on items I can study, research. Any real life scenarios anyone has come across. Just want to make sure I'm prepared for when the time comes .

I have no bank account, don't want one, don't need one. Been without for 10 years. Bought my house, and am paying a private owner so there's no bank attachments there. I don't make millions so I've been seeing and playing the odds on how and why the irs would even bother with the small fish with having limited resources, and with more and more people waking up. So it's a playing the odds game on assuming that I might not even be harassed in which challenging jurisdiction would be my first response.

We'll either way, any help would be greatly appreciated.