Thread: Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be

Unhappy Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be

Name:  jade helm 15.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  202.2 KB

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/c...s-no-big-deal/

Green Berets assigned to the 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) clear rooms inside a compound during a training mission held Feb. 20 at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. (Photo by Capt. Thomas Cieslak/ U.S. Army)

The mission is vast both geographically and strategically: Elite service members from all four branches of the U.S. military will launch an operation this summer in which they will operate covertly among the U.S. public and travel from state to state in military aircraft. Texas, Utah and a section of southern California are labeled as hostile territory, and New Mexico isn’t much friendlier.

That’s the scheme for Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15. Army Special Operations Command announced it last week, saying the size and scope of the mission sets it apart from many other training exercises.

“The nature of warfare is always changing and U.S. Army Special Operations Command’s mission is to make certain the Army’s various Special Operations Forces are trained, equipped and organized to successfully conduct worldwide special operations in support of our nation’s interests,” Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a command spokesman, said in an e-mail. “Training exercise Jade Helm is going to assist our Special Operations Soldiers and leadership in refining the skills needed against an ever changing foreign threat.” The exercise has prompted widespread conspiracy theories that the United States is preparing to hatch martial law.

When the MSM says "not to worry", then for sure it IS time to start worrying !

hear a large military helicopter near by this moment. few days ago had military at our small city airport(paso robles, ca), they were there for several hours till I left. noticed 2 ospreys, 9 smaller navy planes, 1 fat bubble like navy plane. And then theres the walmart thing.

Don't think to run around w/ your hair on fire fellas.....won't accomplish anything

I came across this interesting piece the other day regarding a very plausible scenario for rounding up the more than willing population.

However, "resistance is futile" does not apply. Keep in mind that SWAT & door banger teams do not anticipate and are ill-prepared for flanking operations from your neighbors.

And as regards APC's & MRAP's, learn how to simply assemble "palm of nay"....that's a long lived hot mess !!

You know what's funny about these articles walter is that the government did not have to contract with I assuming Remington, they could of built their own manufacturing plant and produced the quantities they wanted, just like the FRBs does with their paper.

All of this is to keep it out of the public’s hands.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Martial Law?!!!
    If thats gonna happen,
    the day of HITLER will come again.