Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I received a 3176C 'frivolous letter' for 2013 1040x Amended return with LM demand

I will be decerning

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hello,

Enjoy! But be very careful. I have never looked close for mines of thought. You might be severely misled by what looks real. My Lesson Plan keeps things simple.
    Thank you for the documents. This is such a mine field. I was one of the first to pay for membership on the pay site, but was too ignorant to grok. I never submitted a Libel of Review for lack of understanding. I am getting better, wish I had understood R4C earlier.

[QUOTE=David Merrill;27287]Hello,

Yes; I have all the important filings in the SCHLABACH matter. I call it the MENDOZA Opinion. At Doc 6, when MENDOZA began obfuscating justice I told John to Refuse for Cause his oath of office and disqualify him.

Part of my strategy is to request the Oaths of Office of the Secretary, Commissioner of IRS, and any agent that dealt with my FrivPen process Using Rule 5.1 Constitutional Challenge. I guess I could do the judge as well. See this video Robb Ryder

Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post

Part of my strategy is to request the Oaths of Office of the Secretary, Commissioner of IRS, and any agent that dealt with my FrivPen process Using Rule 5.1 Constitutional Challenge. I guess I could do the judge as well. See this video Robb Ryder
    I think you are playing the wrong side and turn.

That FrivPen is completely administrative. The Janitor can be Judge in equity.

You be the judge and court of record by Refusing the FrivPen for Cause timely. Show your demand for lawful money with the R4C to the US Treasury and publish it on PACER. When you get that then look for the Chief Judge oath of office in case the clerk misbehaves, or the "Judge" makes a slur.