Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
Yeah, I get it. You're saying the most important use of gold, to humans, is as the powder/starfire/manna because of its positive effects to our body & minds. Not exactly a mainstream viewpoint and I suspect the scientific community isn't easily convinced. The XRF spectroscopy of ORMUS shows more Rhodium and whatever gold present to be a gold hydroxide compound. Not exactly like the XRF of pure gold. Of course the Hudsonites will say it's because the gold is in different state (orbitally rearranged?) But you may be onto something nonetheless.

eerily quiet here. You think they're about to pull it?
No one wants to talk about the recession, corona-hoax, the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)?
It is quiet because it is at a Whisper. A lot of bogus email addresses and the bulk percentage Russian, we count about 200K members and growing quickly. So that I can generate a widespread whisper through the Pentagon, I am routinely clearing the Return Confirmation email requests.

Currently I am Whispering about my Unified Field 2.8 THz Quantum Resonant Oscillator. Installation was successful!

Whenever a new registrant PM's to me I will let them in but there are a lot of people who would like to post if they choose, they just spend some time reading. Meanwhile I do not wish to spend the CPU (cybercurrency mine) usage emailing confirmation requests. This is right hemispheric confidence and security building measures far surpassing the Isrealites:

Name:  EPHOD Manna Qetoret Stones ENKE chakra stones.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  496.2 KB

Since the Invasion of Canaan (Fall of Jericho) was belligerent I purchased a way to create shirt pocket breastplate Ark(s).

Name:  EPHOD gemstones with Key 216 Keys of Enoch.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  560.1 KB

Name:  EPHOD custom strategy.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  477.0 KB

Loss of the website has been quite inconsequential for some time. It is here only for entertainment and educational purposes. Here is the EPHOD strategem a crystal expert chose from the Giant Ephod.

Name:  Gabrielle EPHOD.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  375.3 KB

She chose to key to selenite. Understand that all the gemstones have been entangled by over an hour in the UF2.8THzQRO, the Oscillator.

Name:  Gabrielle EPHOD.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  375.3 KB

Name:  EPHOD Jasper Tiger Eye Garnet Red Casper Fluorite Jade Malachite Black Onyx Green Agate Aventuri.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  427.6 KB