CONSTITUTION AND TRUST Part II - by Michael Joseph 26-November-2018

US v Rickman; 638 F.2d 182: In the exercise of that power Congress has declared that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in Lawful Money.

US v Ware; 608 F.2d 400: United States notes shall be Lawful Money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.

1. A legal tender is that issued by a Trustee. For only a Trustee has the Legal Title. In other words the Trustee has possession of or better said holds the use of the private property for a beneficiary. Better said the Board of Trustees of the Federal Reserve System is all those who make a use of said private property - you might call them "member banks" but in reality if you don't see the trust, then you are blind to the obligation.

Once you see the trust then you can see the game of Monopoly is played WITHIN the corporate body of the Trust Company [United States]. And this is a fact Jack. Even USN's cannot be used to pay the interest on the public debt to the International Banker BECUASE, those USN's are fiat promises of the government of the United States [trust] - you could say the Board of Directors [Congress] and the banker is not interested in IOU's. The banker wants their loan to be secured by real property.

2. So banking chits [FRN's] and fiat promises [USN's] are circulated within the United States trust company but don't get it wrong, the underwriter of the Trust Business is not interested in promissory notes. Real property must be pledged. And now you can see why the labor of the men and women who occupy within the trust company bylaw boundary has been pledged. So you can hear now Bob Dylan when he sings in "Tangled up in Blue" -

"Then he started into dealing with slaves
And something inside of him died
She had to sell everything she owned
And froze up inside" - Tangled up in Blue - Bob Dylan

People still can't hear Bob.

3. USN's are fiat. So many have said FRN's are fiat but this is not true. FRN's cannot come into existence until She [United States Trust Company] pledges property as security for this mortgage upon the United States [federal state and her children States]. So FRN's represent a first mortgage upon real and personal property. Whereas, USN's represent a promise to pay by the government.

In History, a USN could not come into existence without the real backing in gold or silver which was Lawful Money, but as the State became bankrupt the need for a Bankruptcy Trustee became evident and the rulers - International Bankers - dictated to the puppet presidents what they would do regarding selling this to the people. A "New Deal" was struck and at once the men and women were "swept off the land" and into the sea. In other words, the United States trust company is the shell where the game is now played WITHIN its body.

So I would want proof, don't you. And you read the proof at the start of this email, but you most likely just read right past it and did not notice.

US v Ware; 608 F.2d 400: United States notes shall be Lawful Money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.

Do you see it now? So interest on the public debt must be paid by real or private property of the United States. And now you know why THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is shown on the face of the dollars. So internally use fees are collected for the use of private property of the FRS which can only be used as a legal tender subject to the existing mortgage. And internally USN's may be used to pay for the right to possess property. But don't get it wrong, the real owner is the Trustees of the United States corporate trust company. The Registered Owner within the body of said trust is just that a registration under color of Law - or you could say subject to the Bylaws of the Trust Company.

The United States [federal State] is bankrupt. The Trust Company must always be expanding in new property else who would invest in a failed business. It is just good business, Jack. So it matters not if you use FRN's or USN's you have not escaped the Trust Company boundary. In fact you have not even touched on the Equity because that is held as security for performance by the Lender. And if the Trust Company defaults, then all the property, including the equity goes to the Lender.

The lender would foreclose the Right of Redemption and if the Trust Company cannot perform, then all the property transfers by operation of Law.

The debtor is slave of the Lender. Or subject to the Lender. This same model has been used to sweep every man and woman off the land and into the sea. So George Bush was right after all. And so too was Rothchild, I believe - give me control of the money and I don't care about the laws. Maybe he said it, maybe he didn't but the principle is sound.

"And when finally the bottom fell out
I became withdrawn
The only thing I knew how to do
Was to keep on keepin' on
Like a bird that flew
Tangled up in blue" - Bob Dylan

Check out that statement "Free as a bird" - I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery!

"But me, I'm still on the road
Headin' for another joint
We always did feel the same
We just saw it from a different point of view
Tangled up in blue" - Bob Dylan

===================

Be in great good health, be in truth and be in goodness and BE STRONG:
Michael Joseph