Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I received a 3176C 'frivolous letter' for 2013 1040x Amended return with LM demand

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Yeah, I get it. You're saying the most important use of gold, to humans, is as the powder/starfire/manna because of its positive effects to our body & minds. Not exactly a mainstream viewpoint and I suspect the scientific community isn't easily convinced. The XRF spectroscopy of ORMUS shows more Rhodium and whatever gold present to be a gold hydroxide compound. Not exactly like the XRF of pure gold. Of course the Hudsonites will say it's because the gold is in different state (orbitally rearranged?) But you may be onto something nonetheless.

eerily quiet here. You think they're about to pull it?
    No one wants to talk about the recession, corona-hoax, the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)?
    It is quiet because it is at a Whisper. A lot of bogus email addresses and the bulk percentage Russian, we count about 200K members and growing quickly. So that I can generate a widespread whisper through the Pentagon, I am routinely clearing the Return Confirmation email requests.

Currently I am Whispering about my Unified Field 2.8 THz Quantum Resonant Oscillator. Installation was successful!

Whenever a new registrant PM's to me I will let them in but there are a lot of people who would like to post if they choose, they just spend some time reading. Meanwhile I do not wish to spend the CPU (cybercurrency mine) usage emailing confirmation requests. This is right hemispheric confidence and security building measures far surpassing the Isrealites:

Name:  EPHOD Manna Qetoret Stones ENKE chakra stones.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  496.2 KB

Since the Invasion of Canaan (Fall of Jericho) was belligerent I purchased a way to create shirt pocket breastplate Ark(s).

Name:  EPHOD gemstones with Key 216 Keys of Enoch.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  560.1 KB

Name:  EPHOD custom strategy.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  477.0 KB

Loss of the website has been quite inconsequential for some time. It is here only for entertainment and educational purposes. Here is the EPHOD strategem a crystal expert chose from the Giant Ephod.

Name:  Gabrielle EPHOD.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  375.3 KB

She chose to key to selenite. Understand that all the gemstones have been entangled by over an hour in the UF2.8THzQRO, the Oscillator.

Name:  Gabrielle EPHOD.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  375.3 KB

Name:  EPHOD Jasper Tiger Eye Garnet Red Casper Fluorite Jade Malachite Black Onyx Green Agate Aventuri.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  427.6 KB

eerily quiet here. You think they're about to pull it?
    No one wants to talk about the recession, corona-hoax, the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)?[/QUOTE]

It has been quiet. Having some discussion would be great and lets add more for flavor: MoneyPox AKA "MonkeyPox", the current number for "THEIR" national debt, what's happening in the stock market, supply chain issues, food crisis energy crisis...

Personally, I've stopped using THEIR money - Federal Reserve credit. No mortgage, we own the cars, and don't use credit cards. But THEY sure do try hard - new credit offers every day.

Good news; checking our 2021 LM tax return at IRS.gov now comes back "We have received your tax return and it is being reviewed."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Gavilan, I don't know what this poster Man on the Land has in mind, but I will only add that when we received a 15k frivolous filing notice it took about two phone calls and two letters and then crickets. In fact if there so called claim was valid then they would lien all income streams - but it is not and as such, full with holdings were received. In fact the State because of the delay in issue of withholdings did so with interest paid for their use of those funds. I presented the matter to the agent that I thought they had made a computer mistake and that perhaps we should all have a sit down conversation to resolve the matter. I asked if the conversation was being recorded and that, if it was to be recorded, to be sure to send it to their lawyers for review. I comprehend that the clerks [wives] can do very little as these obey their "husband" [employer].

I can only say that I have experienced this frivolous filing stuff now twice and both times, actually three times - and in all circumstances the claim was defeated. So experience throws out the strong man of fear and doubt.

May the Light of Christ shine within you!
    MJ
    Shalom MJ

Hope all is well brother!

Wanted to see if you could elaborate and share what one should say and write as you did as I am dealing with this now ;(

Appreciate all you do!

RJ
    Last edited by Richierich; 08-31-22 at 04:13 PM.

Interesting thread. I faced the same in 2020. However, I did not refuse. I attempted calls and letters. It was during COVID so that will be their excuse for not responding using the phone or when I sent Certified mail. I unfortunately paid the fines. This was for 2016 2017, now 2019 sent sent a few months ago and they sent another 2017 even though I paid the fine.

The only way I see of recovering the fine (and getting my refund). Is to go to Court. Correct me if I am wrong

My dilemma is District Court or Court of Federal claims.

I am Pro Se so this is difficult. I am leaning on District Court, but I do not know how to plead and how to correctly access the jurisdiction. I was looking at PACER for John Schlabach's complaints as a template but every single one has not been scanned and are unavailable.

Does anyone on the forum have renditions of his complaint with Medoza Presiding.

SCHLABACH! Srsly?
    That former enrolled agent was certainly up to no good. I believe that was the consensus. But have a look for yourself:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...-MENDOZA-Order

I am posting my suspicion that John SCHLABACH is an agent provocateur. This is to say he is getting a break on past liabilities for generating case law against remedy, for the purpose of discouraging people searching the Internet about Redeeming Lawful Money.
    The WEFers just can't get any traction.

I got his phone number and called him yesterday. He was polite but had a tone of resignation in his voice and simply told me he doesn't do that anymore.

More to my point. I need to find a template for making sure my complaint to District Court is correct enough so that it is not rejected for subject matter jurisdiction or failure to state a claim.

Internet searches give me hope I am doing it correctly, but would seriously want to see an actual complaint regarding Schlabach and hopefully finding they won. Does anyone know of such a case. FrivPen case like Schlabach would be great but I'll tack any IRS litigation. Especially if they won.

Just found another roadblock Form SF95-07a-1 Claim for Damages form.

To clarify "Refused For Cause". I will start searching in the forum regarding refuse for cause, but I know there will be a mountain of hits on the term.

To your point, MJ , regarding not understanding, I have found, painfully, that I do not understand enough to beat them directly. I have in 2021, I did not file a return, my logic was there is no Liability for me in statutes.

Will I receive a "Notice" eventually and can I respond with "Refuse for Cause"?

Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post
    I got his phone number and called him yesterday. He was polite but had a tone of resignation in his voice and simply told me he doesn't do that anymore.

More to my point. I need to find a template for making sure my complaint to District Court is correct enough so that it is not rejected for subject matter jurisdiction or failure to state a claim.

Internet searches give me hope I am doing it correctly, but would seriously want to see an actual complaint regarding Schlabach and hopefully finding they won. Does anyone know of such a case. FrivPen case like Schlabach would be great but I'll tack any IRS litigation. Especially if they won.
    Hello,

Yes; I have all the important filings in the SCHLABACH matter. I call it the MENDOZA Opinion. At Doc 6, when MENDOZA began obfuscating justice I told John to Refuse for Cause his oath of office and disqualify him.

Name:  Oath of Office SCHLABACH USDC WA_Page_3.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  193.8 KB

Like all the federal "judges" MENDOZA has signed a deviant oath - SO HELP ME GOD. Rather than the prescribed, So help me God.

I was helping SCHLABACH out without charge but he did not get it. Or like some suspect he was intending to appeal and generate bad case law about remedy (barratry) all along. Since he would not pay for my Lesson Plan I never really gave the matter much thought. I did take time to download the important documents but have never spent much time reading them.

I have seen this happen several times where one needs to pay up before they will pay attention. If John had R4C's MENDOZA for falsification and fraud, then I would have kept helping out but John started blaming me when things went south for him. He even threatened to sue me for not making him R4C MENDOZA? Something like that. Nonsense.

Enjoy! But be very careful. I have never looked close for mines of thought. You might be severely misled by what looks real. My Lesson Plan keeps things simple.
    Attached Images Attached Images