Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I received a 3176C 'frivolous letter' for 2013 1040x Amended return with LM demand

What you call dogma is the remedy that Congress wrote into the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 and as amended in 1934. Some of the comments you make dredge up some patriot mythologies that have been proven ineffective over and over again.

That link is working again!

Both United States Notes and Federal Reserve Notes are parts of our national currency and both are legal tender. They circulate as money in the same way. However, the issuing authority for them comes from different statutes. United States Notes were redeemable in gold until 1933, when the United States abandoned the gold standard. Since then, both currencies have served essentially the same purpose, and have had the same value. Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 authorized the production and circulation of Federal Reserve notes. Although the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) prints these notes, they move into circulation through the Federal Reserve System. They are obligations of both the Federal Reserve System and the United States Government. On Federal Reserve notes, the seals and serial numbers appear in green.

United States notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve notes. As a result, the Treasury Department stopped issuing United States notes, and none have been placed into circulation since January 21, 1971.

Please do not mistake my ignoring Man on the Land as any kind of agreement.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-08-16 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    If you request more info at the email address redacted@harmful.com, you will find out exactly why it's frivolous.
    Dude, if your stuff is so good why not share it here?

I know why, you want to profit and capture the email addys. That's all.

See, it's a natural step in the progression of enlightenment, you still want to profit from what you think and believe is a solution. There is nothing wrong with charging for your service or product, but you still have the opportunistic mindset that those running the system believe is how things should work. In other words, you thrive in selling fear, inculcating greed, and teaching dichotomous thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post

See, it's a natural step in the progression of enlightenment, you still want to profit from what you think and believe is a solution. There is nothing wrong with charging for your service or product, but you still have the opportunistic mindset that those running the system believe is how things should work. In other words, you thrive in selling fear, inculcating greed, and teaching dichotomous thinking.
    Gavilan, I don't know what this poster Man on the Land has in mind, but I will only add that when we received a 15k frivolous filing notice it took about two phone calls and two letters and then crickets. In fact if there so called claim was valid then they would lien all income streams - but it is not and as such, full with holdings were received. In fact the State because of the delay in issue of withholdings did so with interest paid for their use of those funds. I presented the matter to the agent that I thought they had made a computer mistake and that perhaps we should all have a sit down conversation to resolve the matter. I asked if the conversation was being recorded and that, if it was to be recorded, to be sure to send it to their lawyers for review. I comprehend that the clerks [wives] can do very little as these obey their "husband" [employer].

Nevertheless, here's the thing about selling. I have found that in experience I used to go out and give long presentations for free to hundreds, even in some cases thousands. Guess what? Since it was free in the minds of the listener there was no value. So what I decided to do was charge a pittance of what others are charging and the result was incredible. Because the buyer had to give Self permission to purchase, the Self has the desire to "get its money's worth". Thusly the student scours the presentation over and over again. And now what used to be in the realm of thought can manifest into the world of action.

For to know the Will is one thing but to do the Will is another. Ultimately once one is taught, he is no longer in need of a teacher. And one may teach another. As always, it is the root of the action that must be analyzed - which is to say - what is my core belief which feeds the tree of thought that led to my taking action. If it is greed, well then it is clear to the observer and the greedy one judges himself. If it is service, it will manifest and the public will reflect upon the server. If it is fear, then the fear reflects upon the many waters and the maker of fear is his own husband.

I have found my greatest happiness is serving others. What a crazy journey life is - but I have also found that my greatest joy is when I become upset. For I am "set up" to resolve a matter within me that has a core root that needs be changed. With all things there is motive which drive the thought into action. Is it fear, greed or love?

Like Stevie Nicks sang "Can the child within my heart rise above?"....

I can only say that I have experienced this frivolous filing stuff now twice and both times, actually three times - and in all circumstances the claim was defeated. So experience throws out the strong man of fear and doubt.

If a police officer pulls one over and places drugs in the car of the pulled over driver, then can we examine law in the face of inequality? There is something yet to be learned within those who are "setup" - but most times they just get "upset". I speak now for myself only and know this is true for all.

May the Light of Christ shine within you!
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

ManOntheLand
    The income tax is voluntary, thus it is avoidable
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-09-16 at 02:27 AM.

MJ as lawfully coined frivolous crickets a constituting or containing allegory. MONEY being frivolously sought and returned .can you here that silence oh my common one Ivan Morrison Pwee Ellis.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    MJ as lawfully coined frivolous crickets a constituting or containing allegory. MONEY being frivolously sought and returned .can you here that silence oh my common one Ivan Morrison Pwee Ellis.
    And the body both was one - as we sailed into the mystic
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Very interesting thread and points of view
    makes me think of 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Canadian solution

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    The income tax is voluntary, thus it is avoidable...

It pains me to see the same old worn out arguments being revived. I do not like that here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post

These arguments will never function and never have. - Even this precept that if invited to show us, that makes validates them.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-09-16 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian solution View Post
    Very interesting thread and points of view
    makes me think of 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Canadian solution

Thank you...

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

I am a member of this so-called "Brain Trust" who works as an income tax avoidance consultant. My question is Membership and Advertisements are subject to a site consultant with so-called administration and site avoidance duties when one needs support its a charity a DR cant billboard a ambulance a lawyer cant billboard a paddy wagon as a charitable thought . I am here to help you poor schleps. See the attached report on lawful tax avoidance but not on this site GREAT Being clever finds you on a IRS site or even waiting in the lobby for agent frivolous you'd get banned and the folks that mammon each other get bilked i don't agree with site embarrassment but imbursement i despise. If your beef is mechanical see the manufactures statement cant find a good mechanic move on. this site allows Public Membership with a PRIVATE TONE if its debated banishment its management.A self exile is going that extra mile .your counting cards in vegas thats all mammon do. banish me before i mannish me .[endorse me] poor schleps