Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I received a 3176C 'frivolous letter' for 2013 1040x Amended return with LM demand

Banned
    In all my years redeeming lawful money, filing LM tax returns, and helping others do it, I've never seen a frivolous penalty. But even if they did try a friv pen that's just what it would be... an attempt. Doesn't mean the filer really owes it nor would he pay it. It's just an attempt to collect. It's been a beautiful scam for them and they've had success with it before so ... why not another attempt?

The response this lawful money filer received below is typical. Now notice what's missing. And what is revealed by their omission.

I give up. What's missing from the IRS letter?

Banned
    Oh, this is an old thread. As I recall, this was a lawful money redeemer who did contract work and the payer sent a year-end Form 1099 to the filer. Of course the IRS wanted its cut when the computer flagged the return. I believe there where several IRS/filer letters back n forth and the filer would respond saying: no, there was an error, I made lawful money, not private credit (sample deposits included). And the IRS would respond with letters like this one with "the nonemployee compensation is taxable". OK, granted. but who says the filer made "nonemployee compensation?" That's another custom defined term the IRS likes to use.
    § 31.3406(b)(3)-1 Reportable payments of rents, commissions, nonemployee compensation, etc.

(a)Section 6041 and 6041A(a) payments subject to backup withholding. A payment of a kind, and to a payee, that is required to be reported under section 6041 (relating to information reporting of rents, commissions, nonemployee compensation, etc.) or a payment that is required to be reported under section 6041A(a) (relating to information reporting of payments to nonemployees for services) is a reportable payment for purposes of section 3406.
    A payment of a kind? sorry not that kind of payment (Federal Reserve notes). The filer respectfully declines to treat his/her lawful money income as taxable and won't be paying the bankers' tax. The IRS responses always avoided the filers argument - nothing about lawful money or the deposits made. Each side just kept refusing the other's offer. Until, finally, the filer won. Zero amount due. May have the final letter here somewhere.

Thank You for the update, Lorne! Congratulations on continued satisfaction.
    ...Just their prolonged attempts to get one to abandon their position

3. Can you point out the flaw in RICKMAN's argument?
    Rickman admitted he was paid Federal Reserve Notes.

As did the OP when filing the original 1040. Or at least consenting to treat his/her lawful money income as taxable income.

When one inspects the image of the United States Note shown below one will notice there is no Federal Reserve seal upon said note. Now in US v Rifen, it relates that Federal Reserve Notes are taxable and in that assertion we are in accord. However, in the following we can see that Federal Reserve notes are not even money:

US v Rickman; 638 F.2d 182: In the exercise of that power Congress has declared that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in Lawful Money.

US v Ware; 608 F.2d 400: United States notes shall be Lawful Money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.

US v Thomas; 319 F.3d 640: Paper currency, in the form of the Federal Reserve Note, is defined as an obligation of the United States that may be redeemed in Lawful Money on demand. 12 U.S.C.S. § 411. Those bills are not money per se but promissory notes supported by the monetary reserves of the United States.

Remedy in Law can be found at United States Code title 12 section 411 and I am with the Special Particulars of my administrative remedy which have been provided to your office which relate "Demand is made for Lawful Money per 12 U.S.C. 411."

12 U.S. Code § 411 - Issuance to reserve banks; nature of obligation; redemption
    Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Name:  100 USN.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  147.0 KB

Please read CAREFULLY the statements from Rickman and Ware. In Rickman do you see the term payment? But what about Ware? So USN's can and do pay the debt! So then WHY when you deal with the IRS stooges do they use circular logic? I mean I actually spoke to a lady once who said you owe the debt because the code says you owe the debt! Now you talk about a pile of horse dung! Circular logic is not logic. But in fact her argument is sound!

So how can circular logic be sound logic? You have to frame her argument. She is not arguing from the perspective of the constitution. But in fact she relies upon it. And truth be known, Susie, the IRS stooge, is dumb as a fucking stump so don't try to educate her. She presumes based on the evidence presented that you are a Trustee. And being a Trustee she has right to compel a yearly accounting of the use of the private bank property by those on whose behalf you hold said private property. Get it? Most people hold it for themselves but that denies the logic of the Trust. So as a Trustee you are bound by the IRS CODE to make a return of the use of the private property of the FRB. Haven't you noticed that there is a BOARD OF DIRECTORS of the FRB but not a Board of Trustees?

So then a FRN is a bank note which is unredeemed - think of it as a private chit passed amongst "member banks" if you prefer that term. But I go back into history and notice that this is the exact image of FEUDALISM. Thru the use of this private property the entire world has been made to bow a knee in Slavery. But here is a universal fact in universal cosmic law - if you prefer God's Law. You cannot curse me and I cannot curse you. I can only lay a stumbling block before you and you must choose. So that would mean remedy must always exist for the intrepid. If you try to curse me, then the curse will return upon your own head x2. For you have borne a false witness.

So now you know why the IRS is always accusing and commanding. In fact, if you are a trustee you are indeed subject to the orders of the IRS. And the code which is no doubt incorporated by reference into the Bylaws of the Trust Agreement which established the Central Banking System does bind all of the trustees. If you enter upon the Trust then you VOLUNTARILY subject yourself to all of its benefits and all of its liabilities and duties. So how do you enter upon the office of Trustee? Simple - you use Federal Reserve Notes. Plain and Simple. This operation of Use does not care one iota where you are or what jurisdiction you are in - and to make this plainer - I will now exchange the term Federal Reserve Notes for Global Central Banking Notes, because that global system is built on the concept of a private Note system. Therefore there are exchange rates from on Current-Sea to another.

So it should be crystal clear that we are not talking about a constitutional tax - but rather a use fee paid as rent to one who lets out private property or use to a public. It is that simple.

So how is Susie [the IRS Stooge] using the constitution? Well at Art 1 Section 10 it says that "No state can interfere with obligations of an existing contract." Did you not voluntarily undertake or make a use of FRB private property? Did you sell yourself for nothing? I refer to the Scripture at Isaiah 52:3.

One will argue fairness and I will respond. If you are a child and you touch an extremely hot stove burner will you get burned? Does the burner care about your ignorance? Does the burner care about your beliefs? Is it fraud that you were burned? Awakening the objective Mind, I will not allow the Serpents of CNN, FOX, CBS, ESPN, etc, etc to plant false seed in my garden. Because if I allow myself harm, then I have harmed you. For God is One.

So by what power can you rely upon to Refuse for Cause the IRS' constant issue of notices, etc? There lies a great presumption based on available testimony of the 1099, W2, etc that you received private property of the Federal Reserve Bank. Well did you? Are you one of their Trustees? If you are, then you have no power but to comply with their orders. And nothing in the constitution can assist you in regard to your obligations, liabilities and duties. Do you see now why I goof at what I consider charlatans on the internet who espouse trite dogma like "there ain't no law" and "it's unconstitutional". Don't you see now how utterly absurd are those arguments?

The State is bankrupt so minting Silver/Gold does not work for a bankrupt. But it does work for internal circulation within the body of a Trust Company. So now, I will proffer a question and will leave its exploration for another day:

Question: If you use USN's to gain a purchase do you own the purchase in allodial title? Hint: Whose private property are USN's? And "title" you say? What's that?

I offer one more question: If all that you can see is within the bounds of government can you admit how utterly manipulated and hijacked is the public mind? Until one can realize he/she knows nothing like he/she should, then ignorance remains. At first I could only make argument from the words I had been taught, but then I realized how great is my slavery. Massa, Izza like somma dat aloadeal title. Canz you gives me some? Please? Wont cha please gives me some good title? Horseshit! No slave like one who thinks he's free.

As far as I can see I see "the home of the FEE and the SLAVE" - just listen for five minutes. Is God at our head or is government? I mean just look at the word government - to pilot the mind. Yes, I think that gets it done quite nicely. Here's a deal if you go for our new guberment polisee, well you get 10% off the yearly rent. You talk about a Plantation of Slaves.

Now do you see why I call government tyranny? The government should be on our individual shoulders in full liability to each other and to God. To remove God is to put everyone in chains. For it justifies classes and tyranny. Said another way it glorifies War and, as such, death! So don't ask me about Trump, Clinton or any other OFF-EYE-SEER of government - my ears are stopped to that foolishness.

If thy eye be Single [not caught in Hegelian Dialectics] thy whole body will fill with Light. Maybe this writing will spark some interesting discourse.

I withdraw with this from the great book of Romans:

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is hatred against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
    Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

So then we can clearly see a political wind seducing mankind [Eve], which is to say the global subconscious mind thru fear, lust, greed, etc. And in her great fear of loss, she falls prey to an overlord class which understands these principles and uses them to take the Kingdom of God by force. For we are the creators of this realm. We, the Woman [mankind] will birth life or death. But as long as we remain objectively unconscious we remain subjects. Can we have the courage to stop feeding the Wolf of our own destruction? Have the courage to be the farmer [husband] of your own garden.

Have a good day,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-25-18 at 06:38 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Banned
    let's see ...

France is in open revolt. The "yellow vests" are protesting the banksters higher tax policies. MACRON the globalist is in trouble. Can the protests spread to other nations?
    https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2018/1...ests-go-global

Nobody was thinking about the markets on Sunday night until Steve MUNCHIN decided to make a huge deal about them by calling the heads of banks and setting a meeting with the plunge protection team - on Christmas Eve. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...starting-panic

More folks walk away from facebook & Google everyday
    https://tutanota.com/blog/posts/how-...-google-gmail/

Number of STSC users temporarily drops to 13 when troll farm loses power (not to worry back online now)

USGovt current borrowing costs exceeds all tax revenue income (indicates Third World status)
    https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/podca...eekend-jackass

USGovt shuts down. https://www.rt.com/usa/447234-shutdo...tays-christmas

More folks demand lawful money everyday saving thousands in taxes now that David's REDEEMING LAWFUL MONEY interpretation of 12 USC 411 is proven correct (as if my 10 years of successful nontaxpayer weren't enough).
    Name:  20170221_agreed.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  44.0 KB

Merry Christmas trolls

CONSTITUTION AND TRUST Part II - by Michael Joseph 26-November-2018

US v Rickman; 638 F.2d 182: In the exercise of that power Congress has declared that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in Lawful Money.

US v Ware; 608 F.2d 400: United States notes shall be Lawful Money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.

1. A legal tender is that issued by a Trustee. For only a Trustee has the Legal Title. In other words the Trustee has possession of or better said holds the use of the private property for a beneficiary. Better said the Board of Trustees of the Federal Reserve System is all those who make a use of said private property - you might call them "member banks" but in reality if you don't see the trust, then you are blind to the obligation.

Once you see the trust then you can see the game of Monopoly is played WITHIN the corporate body of the Trust Company [United States]. And this is a fact Jack. Even USN's cannot be used to pay the interest on the public debt to the International Banker BECUASE, those USN's are fiat promises of the government of the United States [trust] - you could say the Board of Directors [Congress] and the banker is not interested in IOU's. The banker wants their loan to be secured by real property.

2. So banking chits [FRN's] and fiat promises [USN's] are circulated within the United States trust company but don't get it wrong, the underwriter of the Trust Business is not interested in promissory notes. Real property must be pledged. And now you can see why the labor of the men and women who occupy within the trust company bylaw boundary has been pledged. So you can hear now Bob Dylan when he sings in "Tangled up in Blue" -

"Then he started into dealing with slaves
    And something inside of him died
    She had to sell everything she owned
    And froze up inside" - Tangled up in Blue - Bob Dylan

People still can't hear Bob.

3. USN's are fiat. So many have said FRN's are fiat but this is not true. FRN's cannot come into existence until She [United States Trust Company] pledges property as security for this mortgage upon the United States [federal state and her children States]. So FRN's represent a first mortgage upon real and personal property. Whereas, USN's represent a promise to pay by the government.

In History, a USN could not come into existence without the real backing in gold or silver which was Lawful Money, but as the State became bankrupt the need for a Bankruptcy Trustee became evident and the rulers - International Bankers - dictated to the puppet presidents what they would do regarding selling this to the people. A "New Deal" was struck and at once the men and women were "swept off the land" and into the sea. In other words, the United States trust company is the shell where the game is now played WITHIN its body.

So I would want proof, don't you. And you read the proof at the start of this email, but you most likely just read right past it and did not notice.

Do you see it now? So interest on the public debt must be paid by real or private property of the United States. And now you know why THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is shown on the face of the dollars. So internally use fees are collected for the use of private property of the FRS which can only be used as a legal tender subject to the existing mortgage. And internally USN's may be used to pay for the right to possess property. But don't get it wrong, the real owner is the Trustees of the United States corporate trust company. The Registered Owner within the body of said trust is just that a registration under color of Law - or you could say subject to the Bylaws of the Trust Company.

The United States [federal State] is bankrupt. The Trust Company must always be expanding in new property else who would invest in a failed business. It is just good business, Jack. So it matters not if you use FRN's or USN's you have not escaped the Trust Company boundary. In fact you have not even touched on the Equity because that is held as security for performance by the Lender. And if the Trust Company defaults, then all the property, including the equity goes to the Lender.

The lender would foreclose the Right of Redemption and if the Trust Company cannot perform, then all the property transfers by operation of Law.

The debtor is slave of the Lender. Or subject to the Lender. This same model has been used to sweep every man and woman off the land and into the sea. So George Bush was right after all. And so too was Rothchild, I believe - give me control of the money and I don't care about the laws. Maybe he said it, maybe he didn't but the principle is sound.

"And when finally the bottom fell out
    I became withdrawn
    The only thing I knew how to do
    Was to keep on keepin' on
    Like a bird that flew
    Tangled up in blue" - Bob Dylan

Check out that statement "Free as a bird" - I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery!

"But me, I'm still on the road
    Headin' for another joint
    We always did feel the same
    We just saw it from a different point of view
    Tangled up in blue" - Bob Dylan

===================

Be in great good health, be in truth and be in goodness and BE STRONG:
    Michael Joseph

The mark of the beast consciousness has been around for a long, long, long time. For you can see Adam and Eve surrendered their individuality before God to another who did government on their behalf to God. That is the lesson. So you can now see correctly that government stands as a priest in the stead of Christ. And I'll bet you were looking for an anti-Christ. For Christ is to be formed in you. And it is said of Christ the government is upon His shoulders. So we can now properly see the Christ Consciousness is to be formed in you and the government is on your shoulders! You are to stand in full liability before God without need of a priest or a governor [religion and government]. And then the proper State which is known as the Kingdom of God can blossom like a Rose in the dry dessert.

So you can see that every man and woman is Adam/Eve. And this His-Story is My-Story and Your-Story. For Lo I come in the Volume of the Book to do thy Will O God.

To have perceptions based on observations is to have listened to the Serpent's Lie. You are good enough and You are strong enough. Go into the inner chambers of your mind and examine yourself - do you believe in you?

Thou shalt have no other God's before Me. I and the Father are One.

And now consider how we, including Me too, have bowed a knee in our ignorance and consider the judgment: but before you do, would you now deny once your eyes have been opened that the locust army has not stripped the field bare?

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them in order that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but ... those men which have not the seal of God upon their foreheads.
    Rev 9:5 And to them it was given in order that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it striketh a man.
    Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Gen 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days. [Comment by MJ - looks like 5 months to me - nothing new under the Sun]

Now have you ever studied a scorpion? It has a very small stomach - virtually nonexistent. So when it stings its victim it inserts its venom which goes into its victim and begins to consume [liquefy] the innards of its victim. Later at its leisure the scorpion inserts its straw like mouth and sucks up its meal. Now consider how a scorpion "stings" a man/woman. See how when the lies [venom] are received as truth do not these lies form the basis of a false belief? And now upon that false belief where can be found even one man with a Spine - which is to say Courage, Honor, Integrity to make a stand against the globally perceived truth which is in fact a lie?

Language is wonderful. One would say show me a man with some balls. In other words, one who has been stung by the scorpion lacks the fortitude to issue TESTI-MONEY in Declaration of Truth. For this one is Spineless. And therefore cannot TESTI-FY.

-fy. Word Origin. a verbal suffix meaning “to make,” “cause to be,” “render” ( simplify; beautify ); “to become,” “be made” ( liquefy ). The suffix was introduced into English in loan words from Old French ( deify ), but is also used in the formation of new words, usually on a Latin root ( reify ).

testi- (Latin: a witness, one who stands by;
    It is stated that under Roman law no man was admissible as a witness unless his testicles were present as evidence or “witnesses” of one’s virility because only verified men were allowed to give witness, or to testify, in legal matters. To swear by one’s testicles was an ancient form of oath.
    BECAUSE the man held the woman in Coverture as a Femme Covert which is to say she called her husband my Lord. As he covered her in Love and held her in trust as he was the legal head of house.

But I digress back to the this Tree shall we? But before I go there don't you now see the Lower Tree is the man's Penis and this is the dynamic masculine force of creation - the Lower Waters. For without Testi-cles or Stones one could not Testi-Fy. Therefore one could not be a priest before God as that one was unable to issue Declaration or Testa-Ment. Get it now. Testa-Ment is such a great word. Testa as in Testi and Ment as in Mens or Mind. Now is the Lower Water connected to the Higher Water in Testament. One who declares a testament declares that one's own beliefs. Consider the scorpion and truly ask yourself do you parrot rhetoric or do you actually have your own beliefs. Meaning are your beliefs framed within the construct of someone else's creation. Now do you get Testi-Fy? Did you issue your Testi-Money from personal knowledge?

To argue Rights, Legal, Lawful, etc. begs the question, in and of whose Creation? Did you Testi-Fy? Did you issue a Testa-Ment or are you under government? But I digress.

H6086
    ???
    ?e?ts
    ates
    From H6095; a tree (from its firmness); hence wood (plural sticks): - + carpenter, gallows, helve, + pine, plank, staff, stalk, stick, stock, timber, tree, wood.

H6095
    ?????
    ?a?tsa?h
    aw-tsaw'
    A primitive root; properly to fasten (or make firm), that is, to close (the eyes): - shut.

H6096
    ?????
    ?a?tseh
    aw-tseh'
    From H6095; the spine (as giving firmness to the body): - back bone.

Notice each root of Tree begins with Ayin - which are the EYES - which properly understood are the Eyes of Perception. Now consider "If thy eye be single thy whole body will fill with Light." Thank you Father for the knowledge, understanding, wisdom and prudence these wives continue to serve us well.

I withdraw with these two great truths:

Jer 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his strength, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
    Jer 17:6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

Jer 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
    Jer 17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

There is a great lesson being taught in this nursery called State. I believe those treasonous founding fathers, had a vision in God and then upon seeing and declaring in Truth - they acted. They called the Future into the now. And those 55/56 won their individual freedom - Sovereigns absent subjects. Which is to say, they were not granted a Wife. Today ye shall be with me in Paradise.

It has become so clear to me lately by reading and listening and just paying attention that the four horns are

1. Divine Law
    2. Natural Law
    3. Cognitive Law
    4. Positive Law

Each succeeding law needs the proceeding to exist. When I hear folks speaking of Rights, I cringe. And this is because the Positive Law of which a so called "Right" can be known is foundationed upon Cognitive Law. So the questions which must be answered is

1. What is a Right?
    2. Within what trust is such Right resident?
    3. Who Testi-Fied before God and issued Testi-Money?

I want to spew vomit when I hear folks declaring I want my constitutional rights. If they only knew they don't have any constitutional rights. The trustees hold those rights for the benefit of the trust shareholders and subscribers. Regarding rights, wars, etc - it is all fucked up. And as such, who can say anymore what is true. I certainly don't have trust in the so called annals of history. The past is not allowed to enter into Paradise - only the Future was called into the now.

TESTI-FY = DECLARATION OF TRUST = And God said Light be.....A TestaMent. Oh how wonderfully and wondrously we are made!

Be in great good health, be in truth and be in goodness and BE STRONG:
    Michael Joseph