Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I received a 3176C 'frivolous letter' for 2013 1040x Amended return with LM demand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, they're aware of your offer; told them many times. And if it were me I would have R4C'd that letter within 3 days. My point is... there appears to be 2 types of IRS debt. And what determines whether a tax debt is sent to enforced collection or a third party debt collector? Amount too low? Insufficient assets to levy? Lawful money on the return?

I mean debt collectors only collect about 16.5% on average. Is the IRS giving up, surrendering?
    Last edited by marcel; 02-15-22 at 12:04 AM.

Sorry for not posting, busy with the documentarian, Leslie Stahl, finding my family, etcetera. Turns out my grandma has an accent because she came from the garage and traveled here via pocket. Anyway I guess you all noticed that lawful money returns are delayed this year...?

Name:  Screenshot_20220728-163857.png
Views: 299
Size:  237.7 KB

Gold is fine white powder. Money (in my mind) is just not what it used to be!

Yeah, I get it. You're saying the most important use of gold, to humans, is as the powder/starfire/manna because of its positive effects to our body & minds. Not exactly a mainstream viewpoint and I suspect the scientific community isn't easily convinced. The XRF spectroscopy of ORMUS shows more Rhodium and whatever gold present to be a gold hydroxide compound. Not exactly like the XRF of pure gold. Of course the Hudsonites will say it's because the gold is in different state (orbitally rearranged?) But you may be onto something nonetheless.

eerily quiet here. You think they're about to pull it?
    No one wants to talk about the recession, corona-hoax, the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)?
    Last edited by marcel; 08-18-22 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Yeah, I get it. You're saying the most important use of gold, to humans, is as the powder/starfire/manna because of its positive effects to our body & minds. Not exactly a mainstream viewpoint and I suspect the scientific community isn't easily convinced. The XRF spectroscopy of ORMUS shows more Rhodium and whatever gold present to be a gold hydroxide compound. Not exactly like the XRF of pure gold. Of course the Hudsonites will say it's because the gold is in different state (orbitally rearranged?) But you may be onto something nonetheless.

No one wants to talk about the recession, corona-hoax, the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)?
    It is quiet because it is at a Whisper. A lot of bogus email addresses and the bulk percentage Russian, we count about 200K members and growing quickly. So that I can generate a widespread whisper through the Pentagon, I am routinely clearing the Return Confirmation email requests.

Currently I am Whispering about my Unified Field 2.8 THz Quantum Resonant Oscillator. Installation was successful!

Whenever a new registrant PM's to me I will let them in but there are a lot of people who would like to post if they choose, they just spend some time reading. Meanwhile I do not wish to spend the CPU (cybercurrency mine) usage emailing confirmation requests. This is right hemispheric confidence and security building measures far surpassing the Isrealites:

Name:  EPHOD Manna Qetoret Stones ENKE chakra stones.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  496.2 KB

Since the Invasion of Canaan (Fall of Jericho) was belligerent I purchased a way to create shirt pocket breastplate Ark(s).

Name:  EPHOD gemstones with Key 216 Keys of Enoch.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  560.1 KB

Name:  EPHOD custom strategy.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  477.0 KB

Loss of the website has been quite inconsequential for some time. It is here only for entertainment and educational purposes. Here is the EPHOD strategem a crystal expert chose from the Giant Ephod.

Name:  Gabrielle EPHOD.jpg
Size:  375.3 KB

She chose to key to selenite. Understand that all the gemstones have been entangled by over an hour in the UF2.8THzQRO, the Oscillator.

Name:  Gabrielle EPHOD.jpg
Size:  375.3 KB

Name:  EPHOD Jasper Tiger Eye Garnet Red Casper Fluorite Jade Malachite Black Onyx Green Agate Aventuri.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  427.6 KB

No one wants to talk about the recession, corona-hoax, the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)?[/QUOTE]

It has been quiet. Having some discussion would be great and lets add more for flavor: MoneyPox AKA "MonkeyPox", the current number for "THEIR" national debt, what's happening in the stock market, supply chain issues, food crisis energy crisis...

Personally, I've stopped using THEIR money - Federal Reserve credit. No mortgage, we own the cars, and don't use credit cards. But THEY sure do try hard - new credit offers every day.

Good news; checking our 2021 LM tax return at IRS.gov now comes back "We have received your tax return and it is being reviewed."

Interesting thread. I faced the same in 2020. However, I did not refuse. I attempted calls and letters. It was during COVID so that will be their excuse for not responding using the phone or when I sent Certified mail. I unfortunately paid the fines. This was for 2016 2017, now 2019 sent sent a few months ago and they sent another 2017 even though I paid the fine.

The only way I see of recovering the fine (and getting my refund). Is to go to Court. Correct me if I am wrong

My dilemma is District Court or Court of Federal claims.

I am Pro Se so this is difficult. I am leaning on District Court, but I do not know how to plead and how to correctly access the jurisdiction. I was looking at PACER for John Schlabach's complaints as a template but every single one has not been scanned and are unavailable.

Does anyone on the forum have renditions of his complaint with Medoza Presiding.

SCHLABACH! Srsly?
    That former enrolled agent was certainly up to no good. I believe that was the consensus. But have a look for yourself:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...-MENDOZA-Order

I am posting my suspicion that John SCHLABACH is an agent provocateur. This is to say he is getting a break on past liabilities for generating case law against remedy, for the purpose of discouraging people searching the Internet about Redeeming Lawful Money.
    The WEFers just can't get any traction.

I got his phone number and called him yesterday. He was polite but had a tone of resignation in his voice and simply told me he doesn't do that anymore.

More to my point. I need to find a template for making sure my complaint to District Court is correct enough so that it is not rejected for subject matter jurisdiction or failure to state a claim.

Internet searches give me hope I am doing it correctly, but would seriously want to see an actual complaint regarding Schlabach and hopefully finding they won. Does anyone know of such a case. FrivPen case like Schlabach would be great but I'll tack any IRS litigation. Especially if they won.