Thread: A interesting take on taxation and trusts.

A interesting take on taxation and trusts.

It is similar to a lot that i have read here but differs slightly in that she states that the taxation comes from a excise on the privilege of importing revenue into Puerto Rican TRUST accounts.Which seems to reinforce the idea that you want a lawful money account without forming a TRUST relationship in the NAME. From what i gather, she was a former judge and has a oath to the papacy and has served as a attorney to two popes. I am not done with the article but it sure is interesting to read. Here is a peek.

UPDATE: I talked to her directly with a few questions. Not sure how i would go about validating such a claim so i would take her writings with a grain of salt.

So, what kind of Judge am I?

I am their worst nightmare. I am a Judge of the actual Alaska State, one
    of the Several States of the Continental United States. I occupy the
    actual public office and operate the actual Alaska State Superior Court.

http://annavonreitz.com/
    http://www.annavonreitz.com/annavonreitz.pdf

THE FOLLOWING RESPONSE:
    “My Dear Archbishop George,
    I, too, stand with the universal Catholic Church, founded by Christ. My blood seal stands upon the record of the Vatican
    Chancery Court in Witness of what I am going to show you tonight. I am from a family that has served the Catholic Church
    since the First Holy Roman Empire, Hereditary Grand Marshals of the Holy Roman Empire, Knights of the Holy Sepulcher. I
    have myself served as an International Services Agent and as a private attorney in service to his Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
    and now, Pope Francis

As you now know, if you didn’t before, all bank accounts belonging to “JOHN QUINCY PUBLIC” are in fact accounts
    belonging to a Puerto Rican ESTATE Trust owned and operated by agencies of the IMF.
    This is how Christine LaGarde can speak so nonchalantly about seizing American 401k’s and savings and other retirement
    accounts: the IMF surreptitiously owns those accounts.
    The living Americans who innocently deposited their life savings into those accounts thinking that they were their own private
    bank accounts have been deceived and defrauded and “presumed” by the perpetrators to “donate” everything in those accounts to
    “public trusts” operated in their NAMES.
    Remember — I am an officer of the Church, too.
    I have taken the vow and placed the blood seal on the altar.
    This is not a joke.
    This is not a rehearsal.
    Take what you believe to be “your” check book out of your pocket and a strong magnifying glass and look at what appears to be
    the signature line — what do you see?
    It’s not really a line.
    It’s a row of microprint endlessly repeating “authorizing signature”.
    Why would that verbiage have to be there, and why would it have to be obscured? To keep the victims from knowing the truth
    — that all their assets in banks have been unlawfully converted.
    You’ve already been told about the Puerto Rican ESTATE Trusts. Now witness the IRS scam.
    The living man, john quincy adams, is exempt by law from ever having to pay taxes, and by definition, “income” is profit
    accrued by corporations.
    It is literally impossible for any living American to owe income tax, yet millions upon millions of Americans are robbed,
    defrauded, harassed, and even imprisoned every year over “income” taxes.
    How is this possible?
    The JOHN QUINCY ADAMS ESTATE is a trust, a legal fiction entity, a corporation.
    Every dime that the living man known as john quincy adams unknowingly “donates” to the bank account belonging to the JOHN
    QUINCY ADAMS ESTATE is 100% profit for a Puerto Rican trust, and it just so happens that there is an excise tax for the
    privilege of importing revenue to Puerto Rico.

The monster tax the poor devils for the privilege of giving them their money, and then people like Christine LaGarde sit around
    drinking champagne and callously discussing exactly how to finesse the seizure of the retirement accounts of millions of
    innocent American Senior Citizens.
    But there are worse things.
    Other elements among the criminals have taken out million dollar life insurance policies on every American man, woman and
    child.
    They think they will simply murder a few hundred million of their creditors and collect on the life insurance policies.
    Have you heard of the All Seeing? Cardinal George?
    I am the left hand of anu:hotep and I will be obeyed in this matter, as will Pope Francis.
    There will be no seizure of the American retirement accounts, no false flags, no murder, no mayhem, no scalar weapons
    deployed.
    There will be no deceptive “offers” in commerce seeking to exchange gold for land or human capital under conditions of nondisclosure
    and deceit.
    There will be an end to this criminality and to the complacency of the Church and of the American Cardinals and Archbishops
    responsible for the mis-administration of the courts.
    Or there will be Hell on earth, Cardinal George — literally, and it will not come against the innocent Americans. The Left Hand
    of God will come for those who are responsible and unrepentant.
    The Treaty of Verona is extinguished.
    All Bar Association licenses are extinguished.
    By order of Pope Francis, all attorneys, all clerks, every member of the judicial system operating these frauds and oppressions
    became 100% individually and commercially liable as of September 1, 2013.
    The banking cartels and governmental services corporations have been given three years to clean up their acts from top to
    bottom, to come into compliance with the Original Equity contract owed to the Americans, and to stop operating in criminal
    default.
    I suggest that you get over your idea that it is the voter’s responsibility.
    May God bless you to the same extent that you bless others.
    Anna Maria Wilhelmina Hanna Sophia: Riezinger-von Reitzenstein von Lettow
    Last edited by tommyf350; 05-05-15 at 05:17 AM.

I just found her new book. I'm only on page 65 so far. https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7ez0q08sw...ause..pdf?dl=0 I like the childrens book approach ( I like pictures ), but i feel this is a more complicated matter that could use references at the bottom of each page ,it's especially helpful for people new to these ideas.

Does anyone think it might be a good idea for this site to have a similar book? It could help the new comers.
    Last edited by tommyf350; 03-23-16 at 08:53 PM.

Judge Anna Von Reitz knows what she's talking about believe me!

So, what kind of Judge am I?

I am their worst nightmare. I am a Judge of the actual Alaska State, one of the Several States of the Continental United States. I occupy the actual public office and operate the actual Alaska State Superior Court.

In 1863, Lincoln was forced to bankrupt the original Trust Management Company doing business as The United States.
    After years of bankruptcy reorganization known euphemistically as “reconstruction” a new Trust Management Organization was
    incorporated by the Church, doing business as the United States of America, Inc.
    This entity operated under Church auspices from the end of the Reconstruction to 1912, when the Trust Management
    Organization was purchased by a consortium of banks doing business as the Federal Reserve.
    By 1913 they had pushed through the “Federal Reserve Act” and via legal tender laws began a purposeful agenda to devalue the
    American Dollar and bankrupt the original corporation doing business as the United States of America, Inc.

This smacks of the Republics created in the delirium of Tim TURNER, in prison until 2027 or so.