Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left Brain versus Right Brain

Left vs. Right
    The terms 'debit' and 'credit' in accounting are terms that refer to left and right respectively. To this very day, in the Middle East there are many people that do not use their left hand for certain things. They might use it to wipe their behind after going to the toilet but will not use it for other things. Why? The left hand is associated with destruction. The right hand is associated with creation.

P.S. Benjamin means "son of the right hand" or "son of the south" (i.e. right hand facing to the East).

Re: Males and Females
    The Adam and Eve model doesn't even have to be all that 'abstract'. Men tend to be more on the active/conscious side, women (term for the married ones) and maidens tend to be more passive/subconscious. The Christian or Biblical family model among other things gives insight into the workings of the mind (conscious, subconscious, etc.)--of the relations and interactions between the passive and the active. It teaches about the law of creature and creation as well. That is why they want to destroy the traditional family structure --it gives much insight without requiring membership in a secret society.

A wife can in a sense be likened to an extension of a man's subconscious as can the soil (or even the womb) be seen to parallel the subconscious. His thoughts, instructions, words and emotions like seeds, rain and such to the soil. The things you put in the soil, the things you say, the emotions you feel, etc. can impact what you reap. Reaping and sowing lessons are easily taught in a garden.

Female susceptibility to suggestion is a reason they were always under the protection of a brother, father or husband (asset protector). Without that, they are susceptible to the winds of commercial society and modern media (this is obvious by observing modern trends). Even modern books on "dating" and "seduction" hone in on this susceptibility for it is undeniable. Even the way feminists indoctrinate women to believe lies hinges upon such susceptibility. It is not a big secret that requires membership in a mystery school.

Except in the case of a man who married a female with sinister intent, whether a man has his his house in proper (upright) subjection, probably has a lot to do with his own subconscious and/or his effect on that of his wives and children. The state of a man's wife or children can be a reflection of his own inner reality--or it can be a reflection of his allowing his wives and children to be exposed to foreign and hostile influence (which might have the effect of causing him to be exposed to such foreign and hostile influence even indirectly to his possible frustration).

The female nervous system even is said to be moreso made of up nerve systems (white matter) that are associated with the subconscious. Women's brains have been shown to use white matter moreso (Haier - 2005).

Adam and Eve can be a man and a woman and still you have the conscious /subconscious model as with most any male and a female interaction (daughter, wife, sister). I didn't learn this from any secret society. The Bible even points out the significance of the husband-wife paradigm as part of a 'mystery'. Just as with a model airplane, the model no less real because it hints at allegory or at other, greater things.

Being mindful in picking one's wife is important since a developing baby will spend 9 months in heavy connection with the subconscious of the mother. A female with a sanctified or clean mind and subconscious free of 'garbage' will give birth to a child with a greater chance of remaining in that state. There has been much research on such pre-natal factors.

P.S. Public school and television probably have a lot to do with getting at the subconscious of your wives, children, sisters, etc. Who would have a garden and allow strangers to throw random crap into it and still be surprised should undesirable things or growths show up? "Broadcasting"is a farming term that describes a method of spreading forth and planting seeds.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-02-15 at 10:09 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, ` [1] I will ascend into heaven, [2] I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: [3] I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

Isaiah 14:14 " [4] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; [5] I will be like the MOST HIGH." This is still this fake morning star Lucifer talking.

That's the FIVE senses of "I will"...When the FIVE senses are brought from that which is the higher mind down to that which is the lower mind [i.e., the Carnal Mind] we have the FIVE "I wills"] we have the collaspe of God's light which is righteousness...which is the ability for practical understanding which is peace....What then...we have the collapse of love which suddenly becomes the foundation for war....I will do what I wish to do!; I will do my own will!; It doesn't make any difference what you might think!; I could care less about your opinion, or feelings, or intentions or whatever you effectuate....This is what I'm going to do!....And combative aggression is going to commence...A brawl is going to happen;....As soon as "I will" and "you won't" then there is going to be a skirmish...a war!...These are the FIVE senses of the "I Will"

So what's the answer?.... how does redemption or being saved from sin or evil come about?...Should I dare say?....This is the spiritual allegory interpretation that reveals the hidden meaning: Jesus takes the FIVE wounds of hands, feet, and side and he becomes the bright and morning star [i.e., THE LIGHT UNTO THE WORLD of UNDERSTANDING] and everything is restored...Okay...so the higher spiritual meaning is what?....We are to crucify "I will" [i.e., Carnal self...the FIVE senses] to the cross ...Jesus said...John 10:30 "I and My Father are one....Jesus gives himself up to be one with God....That's the spiritual meaning...that's the spiritual allegory that one must know in-order to become one with God....Sacrifice "I will" on the cross, so to speak, through meditation with no "I will" thought, and allow God to enter into your still right brain of your conscious mind that brings forth the bright and morning star which is the Light of the world...That's God's light of understanding that directs your life in the way you should go....It's the precise nature of God which illuminates your thoughts.

Look at I Samuel 17:20.... "And David rose up [EARLY IN THE MORNING], and left the sheep with a keeper, and took, and went, as Jesse had commanded him; and he come to the trench, as the host was going forth to the fight, and shouted for the battle."....[Early in the morning]...When do the plants rise up to face the sun?....When does that David child in you rise up into the realm of higher Christ conscientiousness?... when there is light!...It never takes place in the dark times, the hours after sunset and before dawn....Why?...Because that is the time of the soul of "I will". The David child [we] can never lift our self up in the fullness of those dark times of the soul.....It's only by the light of Christ....You've got to come with all the burdens of your heavily cargo....the sickness, the illness, the disease, the ailments, the complaints, the infections, the malady, the infirmities, the indispositions....you've got to come with all the piercing cries inside of your head, and then you've got to sit still and when ever you meditate together with God, you have that arm of Christ to lift you up....That's when that Christ light of the world that's within you breaks forth, like a dandelion rises upward at the crack of dawn and faces the sun, and the David child [that us] rises up early....At the first crack of the sun [Christ], in the morning after the full darkness of the soul....and that child David [us] rises up.

Let's go the Amos Chapter 5 verse 18 & 20...I've been studying over these two verses for about a week now...At first glance they seem to contradict what the Bible teaches....Amos 5:18 "Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light." ....Now here light seems to change....Or does it?!#?....No....I believe that this is not talking about the outer light...It's talking about the inner light and the inner light is darkness....Don't flip out!...Stay with me on this for a few seconds....The real darkness that is damaging darkness is the outside light but good darkness is inside....Look at verse 20: Amos 5:20 "Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"....Let's look at the action of meditation when one comes into contact with the light of God...Where is the only place in the cosmos [that's all existing matter and space] where light is darkness??...it's MEDITATION WITH GOD INSIDE YOU.....When the room is dark and you shut your eyes and you begin to meditate with God the pineal gland is triggered to switch on and, as soon as you open your eyes to the outside light, it's triggered to switch off....Even within the darkest-darkness while meditating with our Father, you will come into the light of God....a place of perfect peace. And the David child within you will rise up and be ready to slay the giant...the beast....Who's the beast?...It's your burdens...It's your heavy cargo....It's "I will".
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-02-15 at 10:03 PM. Reason: changed "enter light" to "inner light"

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Left vs. Right

Adam and Eve can be a man and a woman and still you have the conscious /subconscious model as with most any male and a female interaction (daughter, wife, sister). I didn't learn this from any secret society. The Bible even points out the significance of the husband-wife paradigm as part of a 'mystery'. Just as with a model airplane, the model no less real because it hints at allegory or at other, greater things.
    Thank you allodial. I have a wife and as such I understand. My wife and I are registered with my first hand witness. I need no faith in order to develop love for this truth. I understand that my wife and I exist. Therefore I understand the allegory of Adam and Eve in me - which is to say my body - for we too become one in contract - but there remains a deeper truth which lies in my consciousness.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

If you place trust in the sensation/knowledge/report/observation or in the principles that you perceive to be in operation ... then you have faith in such.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-03-15 at 12:13 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

If you place trust in the sensation/knowledge/report/observation or in the principles that you perceive to be in operation ... then you have faith in such.
    Yes, exactly - that is implied trust. trusting in the serpent is trusting in ones own sensory systems which is how the carnal mind extracts knowledge and wisdom of this world. But it is incomplete. Therefore to say MY is also incomplete. Rather, I trust and that is evident in my deeds.

Therefore it is the trust expressed in faith that establishes. So then I cannot even begin to perceive the thoughts of God for once I try I am at once in my carnal self which is trying to intellectualize categorize and emotionalize that which I perceive. But there is another manner of perception. And instead of love from faith it develops faith from love. Therefore the higher perception is rooted in love.

Once I observe a thing will I make determination concerning the thing - or will I look past and wait to find the Spirit which is couched in the thing. For instance Jesus is The Word. Jesus was put on trial - The Word was put on trial. Jesus was beaten - The Word has been revised continually. Jesus was put to death - The Word is preached on a literal perspective and Christ is therefore put to death in the minds of man. Jesus arose from death - when it turns to the Lord the veil will be removed and the Sun of Righteousness will arise in the minds of man.

These two eyes, ears, etc are liars. Nevertheless, it is ignorance. So I close my eyes [physical] and pray the revealing of the Spirit [open my Spiritual eyes]. Therefore it is not "my" but rather I AM. It is a process or way of life - beginning with "all of my knowledge is as dung". Turning right after entering into the Needle [Valley] Gate one will find the next Gate is the Dung Gate.

Don't let yourself be conquered by the serpent

YaH blessed

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-03-15 at 03:02 AM.

The unseen realm also has righteousness and unrighteousness. There are deceiving and evil spirits who are cunning and who know how to manipulate and mislead with "right-sounding" and "right-feeling" sentiments and persuasions. Merely shutting one's eyes and/or attempting to cut off the carnal sensories is not enough. That in fact may lead to deceiving spirits attacking you when you are in a vulnerable and suggestible state.

We must be steadfast in discernment and always test these "spirits" to see if they are from God and are operating according to His Will.

I believe that relying SOLELY upon one's ears and eyes is folly. However, to dismiss them totally out of hand is folly as well. There must be symbiosis and balance in order to remain faithful and to not be deceived by the world, seen or unseen.

Just because something is "spirit-based" doesn't make it inherently Holy.
    Last edited by BLBereans; 05-03-15 at 01:55 PM.

The psychic plane is not necessarily the divine plane. The power of certain snakes to operate on the psychic plane and use what is call "fascination" is well documented to have worked on men as well as mice.

The psychic plane is not necessarily the divine plane. The power of certain snakes to operate on the psychic plane and use what is call "fascination" is well documented to have worked on men as well as mice.
    I trust Jesus Christ who said that IF I ask Father for fish, which is to say the GREAT TRUTH's, I will not receive a snake. So I trust that GOD IS and nothing of evil can tamper with me for that would mean that GOD allowed and I trust that one seeking is promised that he shall find.

Luk 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Luk 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luk 11:11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Jonah Ch 1 Commentary.pdf

Commentary Jonah Chapter 2.pdf

Jonah Chapter 3 Study.pdf

Fear Not,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-05-15 at 12:37 AM.