Thread: Left Brain versus Right Brain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Left Brain versus Right Brain

I want to give Michael Joseph some props....I want to thank him for turning my thinking process around....The following are my thoughts unless otherwise said: Think about the following verse for a moment....

Jonah 4:11 "And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are one than sixscore thousand persons THAT CANNOT DISCERN BETWEEN THEIR RIGHT HAND THEIR LEFT HAND; and also much cattle?"....

That's one hundred and twenty thousand people that cannot distinguish between their right hand and their left hand...Before preceding further, you may find it intriguing to know that the frequent use of the word "left" comes from the Latin word meaning “sinister"....

The creative power within each person is either good or evil...Left handed or right handed...The creative power in you is either Heavenly or earthly....It's either comes from God or one's Carnal self.......

Let's look at Exodus 29:20.... "Then shalt thou kill the ram [sacrificing self], and take of his blood, and put it upon the tip of the RIGHT ear of Aaron, and upon the tip of the RIGHT ear of his sons, and upon the thumb of their RIGHT hand, and upon the great toe of their RIGHT foot, and sprinkle the blood upon the altar round about."....

Put your thinking cap on for a second....This verse is not speaking of something that was literal. This is creative power from God....a Right brain portrayal of Aaron and his sons being anointed with spiritual comprehension and enlightenment...The ear lobe stands for the ear: hearing the word of God; The thumb stands for the hand: doing the work of God; And the toe stands for the foot: walking in the way of God......

Check out the following verses....Matthew 25:31 - 33 "When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:"; "And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"; "And He shall set the sheep on His RIGHT hand, but the goats on the LEFT."......

Our thinking process is either RIGHT HANDED or LEFT HANDED.... Cogitation [i.e., the capacity to think or reflect on our actions] are based on what we comprehend, and it is essential to Realize that one's capacity to understand and grasp a certain premise is being purposely altered through the suppression of significant factual information through one's LEFT brain...Left brain thinking is CARNAL thinking...it's “sinister"....Right brain thinking is God controlled thinking...It's the light of the world....It's the the missing piece to the puzzle in your ability to understand anything....It's spiritual comprehension...it's God's light reflection on conscious thought.....the knowledge and ability to judge a particular situation or subject.... it's the game changer in one's perspective that brings the worldwide, international, intercontinental political landscape into sharp focus and makes clear so much of what we are seeing in society today.

In this earthly state of human existence where many people have fallen out of love with the ONE that gives the light of the world, it is imperative that each person restore Rightful thinking....Christ is the exclusive source of spiritual light. No other source of spiritual truth is available....It's important to Kick Ego, and your Carnal Self OUT and allow God to pilot your ship... spiritually speaking.....I know from experience that there is no peace in left brain mind control thinking....Christ sits on the right hand side of the Father in the upper room of Heaven....Our upper room is found in our head on the right side of our brain...When Christ comes knocking at the door of your heart...i.e., right brain...The center of one's spiritual thinking....allow Him to enter in and sit there and take control of your thinking process....Let Him guild your ship...i.e., your brain power...your intellectual capacity.....your consciousness....Let Christ be your moral awareness and perception in your thoughts....

Matthew 6:25 "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more then meat, and the body than raiment?"....Jesus went on to say take no thought FIVE TIMES....

Psalms 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."...The number FIVE means that which is the SACRIFICE...it also signifies the FIVE senses...sight, touch, taste, smell, and hearing. That's why Jesus took the FIVE wounds of hands, feet, and side because when you crucify self, you shut down the FIVE senses....you shut down by crucifixion of the flesh meaning that you take no thought of your own, be still [crucify self], and let God do your thinking when in meditation with HIM....

You have to understand that MEDITATION is the center and it depends on you being centered...I have found, from Michael Joseph, that thinking and feeling is not meditation...That's why Christ said take no thought.....In-order to accomplish or achieve meditation I have found that it is best to just Watch your thoughts and just let them go by and at the same time one has to move the FIVE rhythms of the the brain waves down from Beta, to Alpha, to Theta, to Delta, to Zeta...This opens the visionary process....When you move from Beta to Alpha you are crossing over to into your right hemisphere of your brain and this opens the visionary process.

And when you get to Delta the holy spirit enters in...The problem with Christianity today is it's entire program is based in Beta....It's all about emotions but the fact is the Bible says that it is silent...It is deep within one's self...It a extremely private and personal encounter....The Bible says over and over again to be still for God lives in silence. Then when you are silent your brain waves will start moving down from sixteen down to eight to four to the point where God's Holy Spirit enters in....That's why Christ said that the Kingdom is within you.

The left side of the brain has nothing to do with meditation...That's why if you just sit there and just activate the left side of your brain....There is no power in that...That how one is easily brainwashed into religion and war....... One last thing that I've learned viva Michael Joseph.....Understand what the word "IsRaEl" means...... Is = Spirit, Ra = Mind ===> The two become one and marry El ====> Israel - one with Christ.....That's the final brain wave....Zeta!
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-30-15 at 01:36 AM.