Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Left Brain versus Right Brain

Left Brain versus Right Brain

I want to give Michael Joseph some props....I want to thank him for turning my thinking process around....The following are my thoughts unless otherwise said: Think about the following verse for a moment....

Jonah 4:11 "And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are one than sixscore thousand persons THAT CANNOT DISCERN BETWEEN THEIR RIGHT HAND THEIR LEFT HAND; and also much cattle?"....

That's one hundred and twenty thousand people that cannot distinguish between their right hand and their left hand...Before preceding further, you may find it intriguing to know that the frequent use of the word "left" comes from the Latin word meaning “sinister"....

The creative power within each person is either good or evil...Left handed or right handed...The creative power in you is either Heavenly or earthly....It's either comes from God or one's Carnal self.......

Let's look at Exodus 29:20.... "Then shalt thou kill the ram [sacrificing self], and take of his blood, and put it upon the tip of the RIGHT ear of Aaron, and upon the tip of the RIGHT ear of his sons, and upon the thumb of their RIGHT hand, and upon the great toe of their RIGHT foot, and sprinkle the blood upon the altar round about."....

Put your thinking cap on for a second....This verse is not speaking of something that was literal. This is creative power from God....a Right brain portrayal of Aaron and his sons being anointed with spiritual comprehension and enlightenment...The ear lobe stands for the ear: hearing the word of God; The thumb stands for the hand: doing the work of God; And the toe stands for the foot: walking in the way of God......

Check out the following verses....Matthew 25:31 - 33 "When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:"; "And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"; "And He shall set the sheep on His RIGHT hand, but the goats on the LEFT."......

Our thinking process is either RIGHT HANDED or LEFT HANDED.... Cogitation [i.e., the capacity to think or reflect on our actions] are based on what we comprehend, and it is essential to Realize that one's capacity to understand and grasp a certain premise is being purposely altered through the suppression of significant factual information through one's LEFT brain...Left brain thinking is CARNAL thinking...it's “sinister"....Right brain thinking is God controlled thinking...It's the light of the world....It's the the missing piece to the puzzle in your ability to understand anything....It's spiritual comprehension...it's God's light reflection on conscious thought.....the knowledge and ability to judge a particular situation or subject.... it's the game changer in one's perspective that brings the worldwide, international, intercontinental political landscape into sharp focus and makes clear so much of what we are seeing in society today.

In this earthly state of human existence where many people have fallen out of love with the ONE that gives the light of the world, it is imperative that each person restore Rightful thinking....Christ is the exclusive source of spiritual light. No other source of spiritual truth is available....It's important to Kick Ego, and your Carnal Self OUT and allow God to pilot your ship... spiritually speaking.....I know from experience that there is no peace in left brain mind control thinking....Christ sits on the right hand side of the Father in the upper room of Heaven....Our upper room is found in our head on the right side of our brain...When Christ comes knocking at the door of your heart...i.e., right brain...The center of one's spiritual thinking....allow Him to enter in and sit there and take control of your thinking process....Let Him guild your ship...i.e., your brain power...your intellectual capacity.....your consciousness....Let Christ be your moral awareness and perception in your thoughts....

Matthew 6:25 "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more then meat, and the body than raiment?"....Jesus went on to say take no thought FIVE TIMES....

Psalms 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."...The number FIVE means that which is the SACRIFICE...it also signifies the FIVE senses...sight, touch, taste, smell, and hearing. That's why Jesus took the FIVE wounds of hands, feet, and side because when you crucify self, you shut down the FIVE senses....you shut down by crucifixion of the flesh meaning that you take no thought of your own, be still [crucify self], and let God do your thinking when in meditation with HIM....

You have to understand that MEDITATION is the center and it depends on you being centered...I have found, from Michael Joseph, that thinking and feeling is not meditation...That's why Christ said take no thought.....In-order to accomplish or achieve meditation I have found that it is best to just Watch your thoughts and just let them go by and at the same time one has to move the FIVE rhythms of the the brain waves down from Beta, to Alpha, to Theta, to Delta, to Zeta...This opens the visionary process....When you move from Beta to Alpha you are crossing over to into your right hemisphere of your brain and this opens the visionary process.

And when you get to Delta the holy spirit enters in...The problem with Christianity today is it's entire program is based in Beta....It's all about emotions but the fact is the Bible says that it is silent...It is deep within one's self...It a extremely private and personal encounter....The Bible says over and over again to be still for God lives in silence. Then when you are silent your brain waves will start moving down from sixteen down to eight to four to the point where God's Holy Spirit enters in....That's why Christ said that the Kingdom is within you.

The left side of the brain has nothing to do with meditation...That's why if you just sit there and just activate the left side of your brain....There is no power in that...That how one is easily brainwashed into religion and war....... One last thing that I've learned viva Michael Joseph.....Understand what the word "IsRaEl" means...... Is = Spirit, Ra = Mind ===> The two become one and marry El ====> Israel - one with Christ.....That's the final brain wave....Zeta!
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-30-15 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    I want to give Michael Joseph some props....I want to thank him for turning my thinking process around....The following are my thoughts unless otherwise said: Think about the following verse for a moment....

Jonah 4:11 "And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are one than sixscore thousand persons THAT CANNOT DISCERN BETWEEN THEIR RIGHT HAND THEIR LEFT HAND; and also much cattle?"....

That's one hundred and twenty thousand people that cannot distinguish between their right hand and their left hand...Before preceding further, you may find it intriguing to know that the frequent use of the word "left" comes from the Latin word meaning “sinister"....

The creative power within each person is either good or evil...Left handed or right handed...The creative power in you is either Heavenly or earthly....It's either comes from God or one's Carnal self.......

Let's look at Exodus 29:20.... "Then shalt thou kill the ram [sacrificing self], and take of his blood, and put it upon the tip of the RIGHT ear of Aaron, and upon the tip of the RIGHT ear of his sons, and upon the thumb of their RIGHT hand, and upon the great toe of their RIGHT foot, and sprinkle the blood upon the altar round about."....

Put your thinking cap on for a second....This verse is not speaking of something that was literal. This is creative power from God....a Right brain portrayal of Aaron and his sons being anointed with spiritual comprehension and enlightenment...The ear lobe stands for the ear: hearing the word of God; The thumb stands for the hand: doing the work of God; And the toe stands for the foot: walking in the way of God......

Check out the following verses....Matthew 25:31 - 33 "When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:"; "And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"; "And He shall set the sheep on His RIGHT hand, but the goats on the LEFT."......

Our thinking process is either RIGHT HANDED or LEFT HANDED.... Cogitation [i.e., the capacity to think or reflect on our actions] are based on what we comprehend, and it is essential to Realize that one's capacity to understand and grasp a certain premise is being purposely altered through the suppression of significant factual information through one's LEFT brain...Left brain thinking is CARNAL thinking...it's “sinister"....Right brain thinking is God controlled thinking...It's the light of the world....It's the the missing piece to the puzzle in your ability to understand anything....It's spiritual comprehension...it's God's light reflection on conscious thought.....the knowledge and ability to judge a particular situation or subject.... it's the game changer in one's perspective that brings the worldwide, international, intercontinental political landscape into sharp focus and makes clear so much of what we are seeing in society today.

In this earthly state of human existence where many people have fallen out of love with the ONE that gives the light of the world, it is imperative that each person restore Rightful thinking....Christ is the exclusive source of spiritual light. No other source of spiritual truth is available....It's important to Kick Ego, and your Carnal Self OUT and allow God to pilot your ship... spiritually speaking.....I know from experience that there is no peace in left brain mind control thinking....Christ sits on the right hand side of the Father in the upper room of Heaven....Our upper room is found in our head on the right side of our brain...When Christ comes knocking at the door of your heart...i.e., right brain...The center of one's spiritual thinking....allow Him to enter in and sit there and take control of your thinking process....Let Him guild your ship...i.e., your brain power...your intellectual capacity.....your consciousness....Let Christ be your moral awareness and perception in your thoughts....

Matthew 6:25 "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more then meat, and the body than raiment?"....Jesus went on to say take no thought FIVE TIMES....

Psalms 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."...The number FIVE means that which is the SACRIFICE...it also signifies the FIVE senses...sight, touch, taste, smell, and hearing. That's why Jesus took the FIVE wounds of hands, feet, and side because when you crucify self, you shut down the FIVE senses....you shut down by crucifixion of the flesh meaning that you take no thought of your own, be still [crucify self], and let God do your thinking when in meditation with HIM....

You have to understand that MEDITATION is the center and it depends on you being centered...I have found, from Michael Joseph, that thinking and feeling is not meditation...That's why Christ said take no thought.....In-order to accomplish or achieve meditation I have found that it is best to just Watch your thoughts and just let them go by and at the same time one has to move the FIVE rhythms of the the brain waves down from Beta, to Alpha, to Theta, to Delta, to Zeta...This opens the visionary process....When you move from Beta to Alpha you are crossing over to into your right hemisphere of your brain and this opens the visionary process.

And when you get to Delta the holy spirit enters in...The problem with Christianity today is it's entire program is based in Beta....It's all about emotions but the fact is the Bible says that it is silent...It is deep within one's self...It a extremely private and personal encounter....The Bible says over and over again to be still for God lives in silence. Then when you are silent your brain waves will start moving down from sixteen down to eight to four to the point where God's Holy Spirit enters in....That's why Christ said that the Kingdom is within you.

The left side of the brain has nothing to do with meditation...That's why if you just sit there and just activate the left side of your brain....There is no power in that...That how one is easily brainwashed into religion and war....... One last thing that I've learned viva Michael Joseph.....Understand what the word "IsRaEl" means...... Is = Spirit, Ra = Mind ===> The two become one and marry El ====> Israel - one with Christ.....That's the final brain wave....Zeta!
    Well thank you kelly. I appreciate your hard work. It seem the veil of Moses is being lifted from your eyes.

attached are some recent works that I have completed on that Great Book of Jonah. I intend to wrap up chapter three and four in the coming weeks.

I can appreciate one who stops and considers. Religion is very dangerous especially fundamentalist religion. For once the claim is made "God is on our side" then well look around we have six thousand years of bloodshed of ignorant men serving their "bloodthirsty" God. Rather, let me be clear, they serve in ignorance that which they don't understand. For God NEVER wanted his beautiful animals killed much less human beings. That is mere allegory for that which is carnal and of the LEFT just like you indicated.

Let the Father of Lights open the eyes of the blind for one man waters and another plants but God gives the increase. Amen.

Jonah Ch 1 Commentary.pdf
    Attachment 2555
    Commentary Jonah Chapter 2.pdf

I like how Zimmy put it.

God is not American, not Christian, not of any Religion - for if that were the case the Scriptures are a nullity - for God is NOT a respecter of persons.

I'm just making friends here kelly as you can imagine I am sure you too. Keep on working the field for I know how much you suffer for this message.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-30-15 at 01:36 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The following is the work of Eric Charles and Michael Joseph - we hope it inspires you and blesses you:

I grew up attending a religious organization that put an emphasis on the physical aspect of duties, obligations and responsibilities. And, right on along with the demand and pressure to comply with said things was the kicker that if you did not comply, well, to put it plainly, using the words that religious organization used to use, “You will end up in the lake of fire.” That group never actually said hell, but that is what was implied. Make no mistake about this, that is the same manipulating message that all religious organizations use. This specific religious organization just packaged a little bit differently. Like a good minion I did what I was told and I played the same mind games of making myself look better than I actually was for the sake of the outward appearance. Such actions are worthless and only end up stealing from me the knowledge of knowing who I truly am, and what living this Life is really supposed to be about.

In that religious organization we kept all of feast days listed in Leviticus 23. However, in relation to the spiritual purpose for the Days of Unleavened Bread, I must admit that I never quite understood how the physical act of the removal of leavened products, such as breads and cakes actually cleansed the inside of me. The truth is… it never did; and, it never could, for nothing physical can be profitable spiritually. But, through the tradition of religion and family men make it appear to be so even if it is only done in the fantasy of their carnal minds.

Nevertheless, I know personally what the ritual is all about and how empty it actually is, for it does nothing to benefit the soul as the duties and rituals performed are only for the outward appearance of looking good to others. I think that this experience would have been unnecessary if one thing was clearly known and understood correctly. That knowledge and understanding would be the difference between a literal dead-letter interpretation of the Holy Bible, verses a spiritual Life-giving understanding, which can only be revealed by the Holy Spirit herself. Now then, using this as the foundation to discover the true meaning of what the Days of Unleavened Bread actually do mean, which is the eradication of SIN from one’s Life, this discovery will forever change what one knows, or thought they knew about what SIN actually is. From this correct understanding of the true intent of the scriptures, the entire issue on SIN changes irrevocable from the message and doctrines that are preached by todays modern religious organizations. Mark My Words, once this knowledge is recognized and understood correctly no religious organization will ever be able to use SIN as a weapon of mass spiritual destruct in any form against you ever again. I am going to share with you exactly what my understanding of what SIN actually is, but first I will lay a bit of a foundation so that you can see where it is that I am coming from. Then I will share what has been revealed to me. But, be forewarned, if you are well adept to the legalistic dead-letter of the Word of God, what I have to say about the issue of SIN will not sit well with you as it goes against everything that is taught and preached in every religious organization that teaches and preaches from a legalistic dead-letter interpretation. So please be mindful and remember, ultimately your argument is not with me, but with the Creator and Father El Elyon Himself.

Now, speaking only for me, from and with the gifts of the understandings that the Holy Spirit has taught me, I perceive way to much emphasis on a literal interpretation of the words in the Holy Bible. I see this as being the main infection of dis-ease infecting all religious organizations of to-day. It is from this standpoint that I will share my thoughts on the difference between a literal understanding of what SIN is, and a spiritual one, which will completely reveal that a literalistic perspective and perception of the Word of God does indeed lead one to death. “There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.” (Proverbs 14:12 & 16:25) So then, my heart is to always be focused on THE WAY, and not my way, because, “…if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know.” (1 Cor 8:2)

Now, let us look at SIN and what it is according to the Word of God, NOT according to a literal interpretation. For the traditions of men through religion has dictated that SIN is the breaking of the 10-commandments, or the 2-greatest commands, or the 613 laws, statutes and ordinances of the Old Covenant. Usually, this stance will always be backed up with 1 John 3:4, “Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is transgression of the law.” From this posture, one can justifiably let the punishment begin and have the moral high ground to take that stand, and to execute it accordingly on all matters, correct? I would only give a soft reminder for those of such a mindset to be aware of the judgment that one is NOT to judge with, and then let it go at that, for each must chose to be a, “Follower of The Way,” or to go about matters by THEIR OWN WAY. But, what if this understanding of SIN is not only short of the true understanding of what SIN is in the context of the SPIRIT OF THE LETTER, but is also an incorrect understanding because it is founded in a literal dead letter interpretation? How in the heck can I make such an outlandish claim as this? Well, keep reading and you will see exactly why I am saying what I am saying. First, let us take a look a few scriptures and let them do the talking by and through the power of the Holy Spirit as our teacher leading us into all wisdom and truth.

John 4:23-24, “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

2 Corinthians 3:6, “Who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

John 6:63, “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

What this is clearly pointing out is the fact that the carnal mind receives its sustenance from the flesh through its 5 senses. This is why the flesh profits nothing. For those 5 senses are the 5 husbands that Yehoshuah spoke of to the woman (Emotions) at the well and she had no True Husband. In other words, Christ was not the Head of her Life. You see, if you read that literally in the dead-letter you will miss this golden nugget of truth. This is why the carnal mind is purposefully blinded to all things spiritual as it dwells in darkness (Ignorance and Fear through its own pride and arrogance) and is completely bereft of any Light (Wisdom Proverbs 4:7, which comes from true knowledge, Proverbs 18:15 and understanding Proverbs 16:16), which is the Spirit of the Word enabling one to be blessed with the proper and correct meaning unto Life Eternal.

(CONTINUED IN PART 2 POST OF 5)
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-30-15 at 02:56 AM.

Yes, I said purposefully blinded. Why? Because, Yehoshuah said, “Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand,” (Matthew 13:13-17) affirming God’s instruction to the prophet Isaiah to purposefully keep the children blind because they clearly do not know what SIN actually is, and what it means to overcome it. That is to say, to overcome the world by coming out of HER, your carnal mind, which is enmity against God, and by default is rebellious and naturally lawless. This is why it was, and still is, a very wise determination by the Father and Creator to keep those who do not know what SIN is and how to overcome it blinded from that knowledge. The knowledge of how to, “Subdue the earth and all that is in it,” which a symbol for the body and all the emotions of the carnal mind of flesh, which is key to entering into the Kingdom of God, which is present right now within you at this very moment. (Luke 21:17) Agree with this or not, like this or not, it is scripture and any argument against this is frivolous as this action conforms to the Will of the Creator, and to be opposed to that Will is to cause yourself harm, damage and loss.

So then, why would the Father do such a thing? Seems kind of mean, doesn’t it? Or, perhaps it is not, because you do see exactly why it is necessary to protect that knowledge from falling into the hands of people who are not yet ready to properly make a pledge and vow of promise to obey the law of the covenant under the coverture of Christ. Do you see why it is necessary to protect those that would use this knowledge wrongly, from themselves? So then, this is not a mean thing, but indeed is a wise thing to be done, because if they enter into the Kingdom of God that is within them, and are healed having not yet subdued the carnal mind having it under the subjection of Christ, then they indeed do risk eternal destruction. Why? Because having eternal life whilst still having SIN present and dominating in ones life will lead to the same disastrous results of what happened in the first age of man. That is why this second age was determined and decreed to be necessary, so that there are no more Lucifer’s. So then, lets look at the Word of God and let the Father explain why He has made this very wise determination through the inspired writing of the Apostle Paul.

Romans 8:5, “For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.”

Romans 8:6, “For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8:7, “Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So the carnal mind is not subject to the law of God and it can never be. Therefore, it is death incarnate! Now, why would the Father want to have death incarnate healed and enter into Eternal Life? The fact is He would not because that would allow for the peace of the Kingdom of God to be destroyed, and you can bet the farm that is never going to be allowed to happen.

Yet, there are still those that say and teach that you must keep the Law of God, by and through your physical acts and deeds. Make no mistake about this folks, this level of ignorance comes from a literal dead letter interpretation of the Word of God and there is no truth in it. For these that say such have no other way to relate to the words and instructions in the Word of God because they are blinded from having that knowledge per Matthew 13:13-17 and Isaiah 6:9-10.

(CONTINUED IN PART 3 POST OF 5)

Like this or not, agree with this or not, you cannot separate the carnal mind from the works of the flesh and the fact that the flesh is not subject to the Law of God. Nevertheless, even with this clear line of demarcation some still dare to claim that there is a connection of doing acts and deed in the flesh is on equal par to that of the Spirit. Is this true? If so, then what shall we do with, “The flesh profits nothing?” Do we just throw it in the trash can and while at it call God a liar too? It is tantamount to doing the same thing, is it not? Let us examine this idea a little more in detail.

Romans 7:14, “…we know that the law is spiritual, [even though] I am carnal, sold under sin.” [Emphasis added]

So then, here we have a finding of fact and conclusion of law showing that the law is spiritual. Who would dare to argue against this fact thus proving how utterly foolish they are? Now, since the Law IS Spiritual, then how can a transgression of a physical, carnal, literal nature be, or become, a transgression the Law… that clearly is spiritual? Doesn’t this very idea suggest that one can commingle the spiritual with the physical? In other words, if this can be done, then one can commit adultery with the flesh and have that apply to the Spirit lawfully, correct? God forbid… CERTAINLY NOT! If you agree that the law is spiritual, then how do you propose that it can be kept in the physical through the flesh that profits nothing? Doesn’t profits nothing imply that there is nothing the physical-carnal mind of flesh can do, or offer to do, for the sake of the Spirit of the letter of the Law? Doesn’t this attempt to imply that you can keep the law physically, through some form of tradition, or act and deed of the flesh that such obedience will be rewarded to being done of the Spirit? CERTAINLY NOT! Again, if the law is spiritual and the carnal-physical-fleshly mind is not subject to it, then how is anything done of the flesh going to profit anyone spiritually? Do you think that the Creator and Father can be fooled concerning this matter? CERTAINLY NOT! How can any compliance of the Law of God through the flesh be pleasing to God when the scripture clearly says that the flesh profits nothing and that the Law is Spiritual and those that worship God must worship Him in Spirit and Truth, not flesh and carnality? Is the Word of God wrong on this matter? CERTAINLY NOT! As a matter of fact, the Word of God it is crystal clear and very plain concerning this matter. It would take an extremely stubborn and blind individual to reject what is plain to see concerning this matter. So then, with this foundation of the Law being Spiritual laid firmly based upon the Word of God, it is very clear that only those who are led by the Spirit are able to keep and obey the Law accordingly. (Romans 8:14 & Galatians 5:18) This conclusively nullifies all works of keeping the Law by the carnal mind via performance in and of the flesh that profits nothing. To continue to make such a claim is to evidence the delusion of the vain imagination inspired and perpetuated by and through the traditions of men, stemming from the carnal mind trying to take the Kingdom of God by force. (Matthew 11:12) “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.” (Isaiah 55:8)

So then, what is SIN from the perspective of the Spirit, rather than from the perspective of the flesh? “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” ~ Matthew 6:33 This scripture is my number-1 FLAG SCRIPTURE, and it is the one that I call, “The PRIME Directive,” because it is ONLY through righteousness that one has realized in their Life that SIN is destroyed.

Now, in relation to this, let us take a look at the Biblical account of Abram and Sarai so you can see what I mean about how SIN is destroyed. Were you aware that Abram and Sarai were from the City of Ur? “Then He said to him, “I am the Lord, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldean’s, to give you this land to inherit it.” Genesis 15:7 So! What does that have to do with anything? EVERYTHING! Especially the understanding of what SIN is and how the knowledge of what it is… has been twisted by religious organizations through the vain imaginations of men who seek to take the Kingdom of God by force.

You see, a little further research about the inhabitants of the City of Ur, the Chaldean’s, reveals that they worshiped the Moon God whose name was… get this… SIN. That’s right! That means that Abram and Sarai both were worshiping SIN just as the rest of the Chaldean’s were. Now, remember, this is BEFORE the Lord God approached them. In addition, when you look at the symbolism of the moon you will find its meaning is symbolic for EMOTIONS. That is to say that the moon is a symbol for EMOTIONS. So the Moon God of the Chaldean’s, whose name is SIN, is about the focus and worship of all thing through the EMOTIONS. That is what the symbolism stands for. However, if you take the scriptures literally in its dead letter you will never see, hear and understand this. Are you reading the scriptures literally? Why continue in such folly?

(CONTINUED IN PART 4 POST OF 5)

So then, when one is being lead by the Spirit as is exemplified by Yehoshuah time and time again,

Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,” (Luke 11:4)

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.” (Romans 8:14)

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law,” (Galatians 5:18)

…then SIN… the worship of one’s own emotions, is DESTROYED, which is why you are no longer under the law. How can this be? Because, those who have willingly sacrificed their own wants and desires, as well as willingly submitted and allowed their emotions to be crucified (disconnected on a daily bases by taking no thought and being still in mediation – Psalm 118), is exactly why Paul expressed that he crucified himself daily! He was speaking of disconnecting the primary source through which the emotions are driven… the 5 physical senses. But, this goes off in another direction and is a topic for another blog post at another time. Nevertheless, this goes directly to what Yehoshuah speaks of concerning what one is TO BE DOING as He taught the disciples to do, and guess what? It has nothing to do with attendance at a weekly service and /or bible study. Imagine that! And, while you are at it, play the song Imagine by the Beetles and listen to the lyrics very closely. Tis a fine message within that song.

In light of this we can also understand why Abram and Sarai’s names where changed. Whilst Abram and Sarai dwelt in Ur they worshiped the Moon God of Ur, SIN. This was before their conversion. “Then He said to him, “I am the Lord, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldean’s, to give you this land to inherit it.” Genesis 15:7 Just as with Israel later on, the Lord led Abram and Sarai out of the bondage of the worship of SIN. When Abram moved out of Ur, and away from SIN, this was symbolic for moving away from dwelling in the emotions. This is when Abram’s name was changed to Abraham. If you look up the letter “H” in a dictionary, such as Noah WEBSTER’S 1828 Dictionary, you will find that the letter “H” is about an explosion of breath, which, when preceding a vowel, is perceptible by the ear at a considerable distance. It is the mark of stronger breathing. So then, by the addition of the “H” followed by the vowel “a”, but more having to do with the letter “H,” Abram became spiritual and thus could indeed KEEP the Law accordingly. The “H” was added to his name as a sign and symbol for that spiritual awakening having taken place inside of Abraham. Abram was now Abraham because he was no longer worshiping SIN… no longer dwelling in his emotions, for he was now dwelling in the Spirit, because he was being LED BY THE SPIRIT, which is why Abraham is called the father of the faithful.

The very same thing happened for Abraham’s wife Sarai when she joined her husband in that same spiritual journey. She two received an “H” and her name was changed from Sarai to Sarah. She too moved out and away from SIN, and out of Ur, so that she was no longer attached to the emotions. She was now attached to the Spirit and led by the Spirit by and through the renewed mind, the Mind of Christ.

The evidence for this being true is simple to see. Those who act righteously are those in whom SIN has been destroyed! They will, without even trying, exemplify that they are free from conflicting emotions. In other words, free from playing MIND GAMES both with others, as well as themselves. Think about to-day’s world and tell me if this world if free from mind games, or if it is the constant and prevalent activity of the people in the world today is to do nothing else but engage in the folly of playing mind games. Clearly the evidence proves that as a species we are still very immature and infantile and thus worthy to be called animals. When we start acting better, then we should not longer be being called by the name, “Jack.” Now, I do not say this with a disparaging tone, but with a sobering and repentant tone. For is it not well past time to subdue the earth and all that is in it? I certainly do think so. How about you?

THE PRIME DIRECTIVE AND GOAL OF LIFE
    ===========================

Seek first the kingdom of God that is within, for it does not come with observation, because it is within you;
    and likewise, the Righteousness of Christ, by letting the Mind of Christ which is a Higher Consciousness than that of the lower carnal mind, be the mind that leads me whilst in the body, this temple not made with hands, which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, who trained his eye to be single so the whole body will be full of light through meditation by dying daily. The goal of Christ Consciousness is the ONLY goal that leads one to Life Eternal. Therefore, all other goals are secondary, for no other goal is greater than finding the strait gate at the end of the narrow path that leads unto Life Eternal.

Obtaining this Higher Consciousness is the ONLY way to have, “All these things added unto you.” Those things, are all the things that will take care of the needs of the temple not made with hands that you dwell in, which is the temple of The Most High God. So then, the body, which is the Temple of God, that I abide in, I am only a guest, as it is Home to the Father. This is how the Father is always aware of what my needs are to take care of this Temple.

ADAM REPRESENTS MAN’S CONSCIOUS AND EGO, AND EVE REPRESENTS THE SUBCONSCIOUS

Ordinary consciousness is represented by the male aspect (Adam) because consciousness has the power to impregnate the subconscious (Eve) to produce the physical reality we experience. The subconscious, or female aspect (Eve), is the power of birthing and creating on the physical plane. This is where the concept of “Mother Earth” comes from. It has nothing to do with a literal female deity in its original understanding. It is only an explanation of consciousness, just like the story of Adam and Eve. Remember, Eve is, “The Mother of all living.” (Genesis 3:20) For everything has been created by and for Christ.

IN OTHER WORDS, MY SUBCONSCIOUS IS THE MOTHER THAT BIRTHS MY REALITY.

This is also why the Bible states that man will RULE over the woman after the expulsion from the Garden. This is not to be taken literally. As it now stands, your conscious self rules over the subconscious. In other words, your conscious thought (male aspect) impregnates the subconscious (female aspect) with the seed of your waking consciousness.

So then, if your conscious self dwells on negativity, your subconscious, which is the real birthing/creation powerhouse, will produce that effect for you. And negativity becomes your reality! Likewise, if your conscious self dwells on the positive, the subconscious will produce that effect just the same.

Remember, the battle is between the ears! It is all about the mind and the thoughts that take place within it. This is why Paul instructs to, “Bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,” (2Cor 10:5) and why we are instructed by the Creator and Father to, “Subdue the Earth and all that is in it," which is actually instructing us to subdue the thoughts, emotions and desires of the lower conscious, ego-driven, carnal mind of the fleshly nature. Doing this will result in the PURGING of every thought, “That exalts itself against the Knowledge of God." This is why repenting from such negative thoughts is so very important. For the resulting effect of the unchecked thoughts of the carnal mind, ego-driven, lower-consciousness of Adam, will only manifest pain and suffering into one’s reality.

Therefore, to be whole again, “I" need to renew my mind in Christ consciousness DAILY, which is why the Apostle Paul expressed, “I die daily!” (1Cor 15:31) This is what truly constitutes the, “Born again," experience. As Paul states in Galatians, “…and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me…” (Gal. 2:20).

So how was this accomplished in Paul? Notice how he stated, “…it is no longer “I" who lives…” What is the “I" Paul is referring to? It was his waking conscious and ego… Adam, the male aspect of the carnal mind of enmity that is not subject to the Law of God and can never be. (Rom 8:7)

The ego wants to stay alive, and will do whatever it takes to stay alive no matter what it takes. That is its job. The ego fears its own dissolution. In fact, ALL fear is rooted in ego, because of the fear of dissolution.

Noah WEBSTER’S 1828 Dictionary defines dissolution as follows:
    DISSOLUTION, noun [Latin] In a general sense, the separation of the parts of a body which, in the natural structure, are united; or the reduction of concrete bodies into their smallest parts, without regard to solidity or fluidity. Thus we speak of the dissolution of salts in water, of metals in nitro-muriatic acid, and of ice or butter by heat; in which cases, the dissolution is effected by a menstruum or particular agent. We speak so of the dissolution of flesh or animal bodies, when the parts separate by putrefaction. dissolution then is,
    5. Death; the separation of the soul and body.

6. Destruction; the separation of the parts which compose a connected system, or body; as the dissolution of the world, or of nature; the dissolution of government.

7. The breaking up of an assembly, or the putting an end to its existence.

"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.” This is why “I” need to die daily. This is why “I” seek first the Kingdom of God WITHIN. This is why “I” subdue the Earth and all that is in it. This is why “I” seek to be born from above on a daily basis when I meditate on the Law of God all the day in my thoughts. For “I” am not to live by food, money, or anything external making the obtaining of those things primary and in place of seeking first the Kingdom of God WITHIN. God is not in the things of this world, but in the STILL SMALL VOICE. So then, if I want to receive the Word of God, the only place that I can receive it is in my higher consciousness, or the subconscious of Eve. That is to say, WITHIN me. God will not communicate with the lower consciousness because it is not subject to the Law of God and can never be.So there can be no higher teaching in the world then power is not in the external form, but that power is in the still small voice, and then learn to be receptive and responsive to the still small voice.

Now, when I sit in silence and focus on these three words omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence and live with them until they define themselves until I so thoroughly understand them that I never will lift up my eyes anymore looking for God or waiting for God, but, for every event, I will quietly know within myself to be still. Just be still. I need not speak, and I need not think. Just be still, and listen for the still small voice. Be still. When I can achieve this mastery I will become so advanced in understanding when I can get to the place in prayer of just being still. Because, this is the most advanced teaching of prayer that there is. This is the highest form of prayer that there is. Being still, and allowing and letting that still small voice thunder or utter it self in silence in words or pictures. And if none of these, I will know it by its effect. I will find in my life a presence that is going out before me to make the crooked places straight. I will know that a presence is walking with me. I will know it by its effects even if I do not have any emotional response.
    Last edited by Onlashuk; 04-30-15 at 04:48 AM.

This Prime directive has managed to include peoples RELIGION yet at all costs Christ has become Gods only message that a kingdom is necessary only its never been anywhere else but within? Why else did Christ make it so pedestrian if not for a kingdom within then one without and we all no how kingdoms = NATIONS with KINGS Our GOVERNING crew in ISRAEL have it in another messianic mess build a third temple GOD sorts out the mess pun intentional the Pyramids no diff worshipped the shit out of them yet NEW YORK a S Central Park just as important In know way am i being factious until one becomes or remains a pedestrian in SPIRIT then whose passenger are thee? With or without how Christ ruined passover or any pagan promise since the message is suited for any brain its fear that JACKS the balance .How fast can highway 61 be revisited Abe hung in the balance fear was never the message .put the book on the shelf turn a spirit page .Christ never seemed without spirit this explains why religion loves passengers. Fear gets a ride Spirit takes a walk . MJ works with or without a net and props depends how big a drop the truth takes Im thankful for both when i catch it and how MJ imparts it L&R

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    This Prime directive has managed to include peoples RELIGION yet at all costs Christ has become Gods only message that a kingdom is necessary only its never been anywhere else but within? Why else did Christ make it so pedestrian if not for a kingdom within then one without and we all no how kingdoms = NATIONS with KINGS Our GOVERNING crew in ISRAEL have it in another messianic mess build a third temple GOD sorts out the mess pun intentional the Pyramids no diff worshipped the shit out of them yet NEW YORK a S Central Park just as important In know way am i being factious until one becomes or remains a pedestrian in SPIRIT then whose passenger are thee? With or without how Christ ruined passover or any pagan promise since the message is suited for any brain its fear that JACKS the balance .How fast can highway 61 be revisited Abe hung in the balance fear was never the message .put the book on the shelf turn a spirit page .Christ never seemed without spirit this explains why religion loves passengers. Fear gets a ride Spirit takes a walk . MJ works with or without a net and props depends how big a drop the truth takes Im thankful for both when i catch it and how MJ imparts it L&R

Quoting E. Swedenborg:

Whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister, and whosoever will be first let him be your servant, as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister (Matt. 20:25-28; Mark 10:42-44; Luke 22:27; Luke 12:37).

This the Lord says, because by servant and minister is meant one who serves and ministers by teaching, and abstractly from person, the Divine truth, which was Himself. Since, therefore, by servant is meant he who teaches Divine truth, it is evident that by servants in this place in the Apocalypse are meant those who are in truths from good, or in faith from charity, because these can teach from the Lord, that is, the Lord can teach and minister through them. In this sense they are called servants in Matthew:--

In the consummation of the age, who is the faithful and prudent servant, whom his Lord shall set over His household, to give them their food in its season; blessed is that servant whom the Lord when He cometh, shall find so doing (Matthew 24:45-46).

And in Luke:--

Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord when He cometh, shall find watching: verily, I say unto you, that He shall gird Himself, and make them to recline, and shall Himself come near and minister unto them (Luke 12:37).

In heaven all are called servants of the Lord who are in His spiritual kingdom; but they who are in His celestial kingdom are called ministers; the reason is, that they who are in His spiritual kingdom, are in wisdom from Divine truth; and they who are in His celestial kingdom are in love from Divine good; and good ministers and truth serves.

End of Quoting E. Swedenborg

=================================

The disciples were in the Upper Room in meditation WATCHING and waiting for the Lord. And Jesus Christ came to them speaking "peace be unto you".

Touching on the Exterior Man:

Cain is the type of Church that develops it truth from Faith. In Cain, Love is derived from Faith. However, in Abel, Faith is derived from Love. Therefore in Abel is righteousness. Cain creates Religion [a tiller of the ground]; Abel is unconcerned with Religion and shepherds the thoughts and good of God [ a shepherd of the flock] - which is the good for All. Because GOD IS. For Jesus appeared first to the "shepherds of the field" and the field is the world.

Touching on the Interior Man:

For myself, I think it is incorrect to meditate on the statement "God Does" for that would indicate that perhaps God is a respecter of persons - for if "God Does" for one, then God does not for another. I think it is better to meditate on "God is". For the Divine Law has been established and it does not matter one's religion - if one walks in the Divine Law, then there are blessings; and if not the blessings of the Divine are withheld. So therefore we bring life or death on ourselves by our own deeds. And it is our carnal mind which stands in the Temple of God claiming Rule over God's Creation. (Romans 8:7)

Acknowledging that GOD IS reveals to one that God is in all. Therefore the Kingdom is WITHIN and in a sense WITHOUT for all is of the LORD. Therefore, why should I sit as a lame man begging at the gate in Religion? God knows what I need - therefore I speak life - I pray life - I declare that which is - believing I already have it - because I do. For when all find God Within then this earth will change from earth to Heaven. And the dew can fall from Heaven upon this earth of brass. And the "hidden manna" deep within can be accessed from the Heavenly realm by and thru the ministering angels.

Understanding that GOD IS then we can see :

"For heaven in the sight of the Lord is as one man, whose soul is the Lord Himself; wherefore the Lord speaks with man through heaven, as man does from his soul through his body with another; and this is done in conjunction with all and each of the things of his mind, in the midst of which are the things which he speaks." - E. Swedenborg

Therefore God dwells in the consciousness of man.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-01-15 at 07:04 PM.

Treating on the concept of GOD IS - in that one revelation at once one has surpassed the most religious man in the world. For in that one revelation one overreaches all of the religious forms of the world. All of my deeds all of my understandings in no way get me any closer to God for they are all done by me in my own undertakings under my own mind. For instance I can think all I want about playing the guitar but unless I pick up that guitar and practice and practice and practice I will never play a guitar. Therefore the FORMS of religion get man no closer to God than what can be done in one simple revelation and acknowledgment which is to know GOD IS and which comes from God.

I further acknowledge GOD IS by not making any requests of God - rather I sit STILL and submit humbly that I, the servant, am willing to be used as an instrument of the Will of God. Therefore it is not I, but it is God that is IN ME. And there can be no grace absent God - and since God Is then Grace Is. And there can be no love absent God and therefore Love comes from God. For God is Love. And then back full circle - Faith from Love is in the Good of God; but Love from Faith is to err in Cain which is to say Religion. For just as was once said to Cain - sin lies at the door. Touch not, taste not, do not....

As such, to say God is Great or God is Good is to limit God. For God Is - Being. Which is to say I AM. So then to my mind I cannot know God - intellectually speaking - for my intellect is limited and cannot grasp the concept of infinity or just being. And it is in the acknowledgment of "God Is" that I can become One with God - as God works thru His hands which is to say that which is attached to the body in which I currently dwell.

Therefore it is not I that is doing the work, but it is God that works IN ME - recreating me and therefore those who I come in contact with daily. Therefore I die to myself daily [my cross] and it is not I that stand in the temple of God - but it is God standing and working thru this willing vessel. Now to get out of my own way is a spiritual knowledge but to act in the way of good is celestial being - a recreated Man. For the natural man is a brute beast which walks on to his own destruction - Carnality.

Therefore Christ is ALL and in ALL. Therefore I shall BE STILL and Know and I shall take no thought of my own regarding how to please God - for it is in the Humble moment when I "think not" that the Sun of Righteousness [or the Bridegroom] comes:

Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Most are too busy with the day to day responsibilities of life - they are too busy with the mundane aspects of nothingness to stop and humble themselves - thinking themselves to be holy and set-apart due to knowledge or deeds they actually stand in opposition to the teachings of Christ - these are of the Martha company. Too busy to stop and wait upon the Bridegroom.

But then there is Mary who sits at his feet patiently waiting [in meditation] for the LORD to suddenly come to His temple.

Luke 10:39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

Luke 10:40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

Luke 10:41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

Luke 10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Mary did nothing but sit and wait upon the LORD - she got out of her own way - she is not encumbered by her carnality and her emotional intellectualism. All the FORMS OF RELIGION are worthless to Mary for she knows that "good part" which is to say she acknowledges and does more than all of religion and its many forms in one revelation : GOD IS.

The Martha company [church or form of thought] still can't understand - but notice did Jesus pay attention to her request or did he admonish Martha who thought to please Jesus with all of her deeds which is to say FORMS OF RELIGION and their many traditions?

Jesus said "ONE THING IS NEEDFUL" - and that one thing is to find the place within the Temple of God wherein one can commune with Christ. Yet the Martha churches [companies] work on thinking themselves to please God. I cannot point a finger but only to recognize that I too was and continue to be a Martha - but I am trying to rid myself of this terrible disease called religion.

Because in the end we all would like to think that God favors us all so that we can be assured to get that parking space right up front close to the front door of the Walmart. Rofl. Make it a great day.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-01-15 at 07:03 PM.