Thread: Left Brain versus Right Brain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    THE PRIME DIRECTIVE AND GOAL OF LIFE
    ===========================

Seek first the kingdom of God that is within, for it does not come with observation, because it is within you;
    and likewise, the Righteousness of Christ, by letting the Mind of Christ which is a Higher Consciousness than that of the lower carnal mind, be the mind that leads me whilst in the body, this temple not made with hands, which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, who trained his eye to be single so the whole body will be full of light through meditation by dying daily. The goal of Christ Consciousness is the ONLY goal that leads one to Life Eternal. Therefore, all other goals are secondary, for no other goal is greater than finding the strait gate at the end of the narrow path that leads unto Life Eternal.

Obtaining this Higher Consciousness is the ONLY way to have, “All these things added unto you.” Those things, are all the things that will take care of the needs of the temple not made with hands that you dwell in, which is the temple of The Most High God. So then, the body, which is the Temple of God, that I abide in, I am only a guest, as it is Home to the Father. This is how the Father is always aware of what my needs are to take care of this Temple.

ADAM REPRESENTS MAN’S CONSCIOUS AND EGO, AND EVE REPRESENTS THE SUBCONSCIOUS

Ordinary consciousness is represented by the male aspect (Adam) because consciousness has the power to impregnate the subconscious (Eve) to produce the physical reality we experience. The subconscious, or female aspect (Eve), is the power of birthing and creating on the physical plane. This is where the concept of “Mother Earth” comes from. It has nothing to do with a literal female deity in its original understanding. It is only an explanation of consciousness, just like the story of Adam and Eve. Remember, Eve is, “The Mother of all living.” (Genesis 3:20) For everything has been created by and for Christ.

IN OTHER WORDS, MY SUBCONSCIOUS IS THE MOTHER THAT BIRTHS MY REALITY.

This is also why the Bible states that man will RULE over the woman after the expulsion from the Garden. This is not to be taken literally. As it now stands, your conscious self rules over the subconscious. In other words, your conscious thought (male aspect) impregnates the subconscious (female aspect) with the seed of your waking consciousness.

So then, if your conscious self dwells on negativity, your subconscious, which is the real birthing/creation powerhouse, will produce that effect for you. And negativity becomes your reality! Likewise, if your conscious self dwells on the positive, the subconscious will produce that effect just the same.

Remember, the battle is between the ears! It is all about the mind and the thoughts that take place within it. This is why Paul instructs to, “Bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,” (2Cor 10:5) and why we are instructed by the Creator and Father to, “Subdue the Earth and all that is in it," which is actually instructing us to subdue the thoughts, emotions and desires of the lower conscious, ego-driven, carnal mind of the fleshly nature. Doing this will result in the PURGING of every thought, “That exalts itself against the Knowledge of God." This is why repenting from such negative thoughts is so very important. For the resulting effect of the unchecked thoughts of the carnal mind, ego-driven, lower-consciousness of Adam, will only manifest pain and suffering into one’s reality.

Therefore, to be whole again, “I" need to renew my mind in Christ consciousness DAILY, which is why the Apostle Paul expressed, “I die daily!” (1Cor 15:31) This is what truly constitutes the, “Born again," experience. As Paul states in Galatians, “…and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me…” (Gal. 2:20).

So how was this accomplished in Paul? Notice how he stated, “…it is no longer “I" who lives…” What is the “I" Paul is referring to? It was his waking conscious and ego… Adam, the male aspect of the carnal mind of enmity that is not subject to the Law of God and can never be. (Rom 8:7)

The ego wants to stay alive, and will do whatever it takes to stay alive no matter what it takes. That is its job. The ego fears its own dissolution. In fact, ALL fear is rooted in ego, because of the fear of dissolution.

Noah WEBSTER’S 1828 Dictionary defines dissolution as follows:
    DISSOLUTION, noun [Latin] In a general sense, the separation of the parts of a body which, in the natural structure, are united; or the reduction of concrete bodies into their smallest parts, without regard to solidity or fluidity. Thus we speak of the dissolution of salts in water, of metals in nitro-muriatic acid, and of ice or butter by heat; in which cases, the dissolution is effected by a menstruum or particular agent. We speak so of the dissolution of flesh or animal bodies, when the parts separate by putrefaction. dissolution then is,
    5. Death; the separation of the soul and body.

6. Destruction; the separation of the parts which compose a connected system, or body; as the dissolution of the world, or of nature; the dissolution of government.

7. The breaking up of an assembly, or the putting an end to its existence.

"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.” This is why “I” need to die daily. This is why “I” seek first the Kingdom of God WITHIN. This is why “I” subdue the Earth and all that is in it. This is why “I” seek to be born from above on a daily basis when I meditate on the Law of God all the day in my thoughts. For “I” am not to live by food, money, or anything external making the obtaining of those things primary and in place of seeking first the Kingdom of God WITHIN. God is not in the things of this world, but in the STILL SMALL VOICE. So then, if I want to receive the Word of God, the only place that I can receive it is in my higher consciousness, or the subconscious of Eve. That is to say, WITHIN me. God will not communicate with the lower consciousness because it is not subject to the Law of God and can never be.So there can be no higher teaching in the world then power is not in the external form, but that power is in the still small voice, and then learn to be receptive and responsive to the still small voice.

Now, when I sit in silence and focus on these three words omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence and live with them until they define themselves until I so thoroughly understand them that I never will lift up my eyes anymore looking for God or waiting for God, but, for every event, I will quietly know within myself to be still. Just be still. I need not speak, and I need not think. Just be still, and listen for the still small voice. Be still. When I can achieve this mastery I will become so advanced in understanding when I can get to the place in prayer of just being still. Because, this is the most advanced teaching of prayer that there is. This is the highest form of prayer that there is. Being still, and allowing and letting that still small voice thunder or utter it self in silence in words or pictures. And if none of these, I will know it by its effect. I will find in my life a presence that is going out before me to make the crooked places straight. I will know that a presence is walking with me. I will know it by its effects even if I do not have any emotional response.
    Last edited by Onlashuk; 04-30-15 at 04:48 AM.