Thread: Left Brain versus Right Brain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, ` [1] I will ascend into heaven, [2] I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: [3] I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

Isaiah 14:14 " [4] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; [5] I will be like the MOST HIGH." This is still this fake morning star Lucifer talking.

That's the FIVE senses of "I will"...When the FIVE senses are brought from that which is the higher mind down to that which is the lower mind [i.e., the Carnal Mind] we have the FIVE "I wills"] we have the collaspe of God's light which is righteousness...which is the ability for practical understanding which is peace....What then...we have the collapse of love which suddenly becomes the foundation for war....I will do what I wish to do!; I will do my own will!; It doesn't make any difference what you might think!; I could care less about your opinion, or feelings, or intentions or whatever you effectuate....This is what I'm going to do!....And combative aggression is going to commence...A brawl is going to happen;....As soon as "I will" and "you won't" then there is going to be a skirmish...a war!...These are the FIVE senses of the "I Will"

So what's the answer?.... how does redemption or being saved from sin or evil come about?...Should I dare say?....This is the spiritual allegory interpretation that reveals the hidden meaning: Jesus takes the FIVE wounds of hands, feet, and side and he becomes the bright and morning star [i.e., THE LIGHT UNTO THE WORLD of UNDERSTANDING] and everything is restored...Okay...so the higher spiritual meaning is what?....We are to crucify "I will" [i.e., Carnal self...the FIVE senses] to the cross ...Jesus said...John 10:30 "I and My Father are one....Jesus gives himself up to be one with God....That's the spiritual meaning...that's the spiritual allegory that one must know in-order to become one with God....Sacrifice "I will" on the cross, so to speak, through meditation with no "I will" thought, and allow God to enter into your still right brain of your conscious mind that brings forth the bright and morning star which is the Light of the world...That's God's light of understanding that directs your life in the way you should go....It's the precise nature of God which illuminates your thoughts.

Look at I Samuel 17:20.... "And David rose up [EARLY IN THE MORNING], and left the sheep with a keeper, and took, and went, as Jesse had commanded him; and he come to the trench, as the host was going forth to the fight, and shouted for the battle."....[Early in the morning]...When do the plants rise up to face the sun?....When does that David child in you rise up into the realm of higher Christ conscientiousness?... when there is light!...It never takes place in the dark times, the hours after sunset and before dawn....Why?...Because that is the time of the soul of "I will". The David child [we] can never lift our self up in the fullness of those dark times of the soul.....It's only by the light of Christ....You've got to come with all the burdens of your heavily cargo....the sickness, the illness, the disease, the ailments, the complaints, the infections, the malady, the infirmities, the indispositions....you've got to come with all the piercing cries inside of your head, and then you've got to sit still and when ever you meditate together with God, you have that arm of Christ to lift you up....That's when that Christ light of the world that's within you breaks forth, like a dandelion rises upward at the crack of dawn and faces the sun, and the David child [that us] rises up early....At the first crack of the sun [Christ], in the morning after the full darkness of the soul....and that child David [us] rises up.

Let's go the Amos Chapter 5 verse 18 & 20...I've been studying over these two verses for about a week now...At first glance they seem to contradict what the Bible teaches....Amos 5:18 "Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light." ....Now here light seems to change....Or does it?!#?....No....I believe that this is not talking about the outer light...It's talking about the inner light and the inner light is darkness....Don't flip out!...Stay with me on this for a few seconds....The real darkness that is damaging darkness is the outside light but good darkness is inside....Look at verse 20: Amos 5:20 "Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"....Let's look at the action of meditation when one comes into contact with the light of God...Where is the only place in the cosmos [that's all existing matter and space] where light is darkness??...it's MEDITATION WITH GOD INSIDE YOU.....When the room is dark and you shut your eyes and you begin to meditate with God the pineal gland is triggered to switch on and, as soon as you open your eyes to the outside light, it's triggered to switch off....Even within the darkest-darkness while meditating with our Father, you will come into the light of God....a place of perfect peace. And the David child within you will rise up and be ready to slay the giant...the beast....Who's the beast?...It's your burdens...It's your heavy cargo....It's "I will".
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-02-15 at 10:03 PM. Reason: changed "enter light" to "inner light"