Thread: Coming out of babylon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Here sure does got the coming out of her part down good, but there is a continuation of this story which says so in Genesis 1:26 - 28. Replenish, subdue, and have dominion.

Then draws out the plan in Galatians 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

HEIR; " It is an established rule of law, that God alone can make an heir. Beame's Glanville, 143; 1 Thomas, Co. Lit. 931; and Butler's note, p.938. "
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

That is all the further I will go on this for now, would be interested in seeing Darkcrusade's comments on this, but I do not need 4 or 5 versus to make one point, if I want to know more about it, I can do my own due diligence. Thanks
    This is good and the trifecta should be explored.

The Divine Right of Kings pertains to all men, we are all born Sovereigns-Without-Subjects. Here is are three verses(not 4 or 5) that are prima facie evidence of this fact.

1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood...

Peter is not talking to some select little group of wannabe rulers, he is speaking to everyone who has "come out from among them", i.e. seceded from the governments of men, and returned to God's Kingdom.

Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and [even] his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us, unto our God, kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Again, John the Revelator is not talking to some small elite, he is speaking to those who have "overcometh".

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

What "handwriting of ordinances that was against us"?

When we "withdraw from membership" in the group, i.e. state citizenry, we are "civilly dead" and therefore no longer "subject to ordinances...after the commandments and doctrines of men", so don't "touch" them, "taste" them or "handle them", they are not for you and you will perish with the using.

Colossians 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ [the anointed] from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22 Which all are to perish with the using.) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Individual secession rather than expatriation; these are two entirely different acts.

Secession. The act of withdrawing from membership in a group. ~ Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition (c.1991), page 1351

Expatriation. The voluntary act of abandoning or renouncing one's country, and becoming the citizen or subject of another. Ibid. page 576

“The right of self-government rests on the right to withdraw consent from an oppressive government. That is the only really effective restriction on power, in the last analysis.” ~ Clyde Wilson, Secession: The Last, Best Bulwark of Our Liberties

"In the majority of men, there is such a love of tried arrangements and so great a dread of experiments that they will probably not act upon this right until long after it is safe to do so." ~ Excerpted from The Right to Ignore the State by Herbert Spencer

Luke 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles [nations] exercise lordship [rule] over them; and they that exercise authority [control] upon them are called benefactors. 26 But ye shall not be so...

No one knows who first made the discovery that men are free. The fragmentary records begin with one person.
    There is no historical proof that he really existed, but the story holds its own self-evident truth; and for countless
    generations, it was handed down from father to son. They said that when Ur was the great empire (about
    4,000 years ago), a shepherd named Terah, accompanied by his son, his daughter-in-law, and his orphaned grandson,
    traveled with his flocks toward the Far West. When Terah died, the family - now headed by Abraham - continued
    westward. They also were shepherds, always moving with their flocks. http://mises.org/books/mainspring.pdf
    Last edited by Darkcrusade; 04-04-11 at 05:47 PM.

Good comments Darkcrusade, in your summation at the bottom this is part of the core of why everything bad or good happens in our lives, Yes Human progress is part of it, but we cannot make any progress if we do not first change how we think, tracking back to when we first born where did all the problems start, looking at the reflection in the mirror what is it that we have done?
    When one loves them self first then we can learn to love others, each one has to get past the EGO that controls us and start taking control of the EGO. Part of what we been doing in our group is deconstructing the human psyche to do this proposal of changing ourselves and then we can be a light onto others.
    This Book you have provided could actually be looked at as Book 4 of a book series we have been looking at called: " To Be A Man ", it provides some very interesting insights to the Conscious man:

Book 1
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CKXY-4QL

Book 2
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CMHQz8MO

Book 3
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CInKjY0F

Our group has had the mutual conscience that once we correct the mistakes we have done then, the world us around us starts to change as it has already for so many who take part. We begin to see material from other groups in a different perspective light, even the bible we have perceived to be the greatest book on trust law that has been hidden in plain site all these years.

Thanks for the compliments, Enjoy.

Man on the land amerika,Thank you for sharing your amazing story! Much info to digest...................................Are you affiliated with>

http://www.whybefudd.info/advref.html ?

I just trashed a bunch of Google Docs - my directory on RAP/RUSA and anything related to Tim TURNER. Sorry. I still have them, just not on Google Docs. I do not remember them by the address so you will have to link me to the post where I mentioned them for me to figure out what they were. But that is a crummy chapter I would rather let rest btw.