Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming out of babylon

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.
    Confucius.In 2000 years shame has flourished in the same place between the ears Christ is on 13th floor we forgotten and or hidden the stairs. Man steps are traced with 12 tribes lost with infighting over greed and its carnal mistakes 13 tribe is that Christ concious of God before and after any book its still shame or choice that internal voice is spiritual not biblical.
    Yes sir. There is Dinah the virgin who the world desires to take by force. Same allegory in Ammon and Tamar.

Clearly the Herod aspect of our minds seeks to intercourse our brothers wife. The John aspect of our mind tells us no this is spiritual adultery. Now what to do? In 99.999% of cases John is silenced - in prison or death - and we do what we want to do.

So what is new under the sun?

Shalom
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Babylon is the carnal mind or the beast. It is confusion - a barren land - a wilderness - the plains or valley- a low place in the earth. Which is to say the lower mind or base consciousness.

The anti-Christ is that which seeks to take the kingdom by force. John was clear there are many antichrists even 2000 years ago. Even 6000 years ago and even today. The carnal mind is enmity against God's law and is not subject to it.

To overcome all things is to overcome myself. If I walk in The Way and you do too then change will occur for the good. Until then the carnal mind rules this place of confusion.

Shalom
    MJ

Noah
    And here I thought it was just a bad TV mini-series. I will ask the question perhaps others have also . . . Allodial, will you be sharing the cure for Babylonian cooties with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    And here I thought it was just a bad TV mini-series. I will ask the question perhaps others have also . . . Allodial, will you be sharing the cure for Babylonian cooties with us?
    Name:  please-dont-feed-the-trolls_o_574238.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  40.5 KB
    Oh how cute, you seem to be hopelessly aiming to project your infection into others. The sign says "Please do not feed the Trolls" thus the lack of substantive reply.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-03-15 at 09:55 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.