Thread: Bank has harassed me about my stamp being used on transactions, here's their letter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If the verbiage is sound, then if I were him I would consider sending a notice of conspiracy against rights to the bank and to the state attorney general or the nearest appropriate U.S. Attorney's office.
    Well hold on a minute. Read that account agreement. If one will take the time to read the agreement, then one will find that the bank can close the account at their sole discretion. They don't require a cause. So while you can make your demand, they don't have to do business with you.

They however, cannot tell one how to endorse or non-endorse a signature. The depositor is in fact making a non-secured loan to the company store [bank]. FDIC insures the unsecured loan should a holiday be mandated. Of course should a holiday be mandated FDIC will be in the toilet with all of the rest of it.

De-posit means to abandon all rights and interests in property. Once the livery of property interest is deposited upon another that reflects a loan or a gift according solely to the agreement governing the de-posit. What is left is store policy. And it appears that the store policy is NOT to accept any withdrawals or deposits with that non-endorsement upon its face.

The store is an entity within the System. Should you desire a SPECIAL relationship then you must visit the stores Trust Department. IN FACT once a general account is established and one begins to make DEposits - then that "money" on account belongs to the store! That account is the Store Account and is subject to the UCC and banking policy.

Regards,
    MJ

There are plenty of women to ask to the prom.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-05-15 at 04:17 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

^^^^^^ THIS !! [...a very poignant explanation MJ....you are a blessing & a gift to this site !!]

....and teamsnowden, I believe it has been mentioned elsewhere on this site.....the remedy is between your ears. Once you make your demand for lawful money, you have expressed your intent.....what the banking institutions do afterwards to "redeem" [or not]....just doesn't concern you.

You've made your demand....now stand on it !!