Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bank has harassed me about my stamp being used on transactions, here's their letter

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    I've had an account with First Bank for about 6 months now and have used this stamp on every transaction "Lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions pursuant to 12USC411 and 12USC95a(2).

A couple of weeks ago, my bank First Bank had a branch manager call me and tell me their "compliance department" said that I cannot use my stamp. They threatened me over the phone that they would close my account if I kept using the stamp. I'll note with you all that I was overusing the stamp by stamping that on the back of all received checks (which is good), stamping this on the front of all checks I wrote out (bad, and overkill I found out later), and also stamping this on deposit slips as well as withdrawal slips. I now only use the stamp on the back of received checks, on deposit slips and withdrawal slips.

IMO, the "overkill" was your trespassing on the BACK side of these instruments, which is the Private/FRS side of these instruments, IMO.

I have only ever used the FRONT of MY checks and deposit slips, and have had no trouble at all since 2011.

See: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

I believe that I have created a "WIN-WIN" symbiotic relationship in accord with Mt 13:30.

30 'Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."' "
    Yours is a good example of NOT following what others have done previously successfully and without repercussions, to the detriment of yourself, and which may possibly muddy the waters for others who are yet to follow this remedy.

IMO, it would be wise to apologize for trespassing on their private domain, and to post that here so that "they" who are watching this site will know that "we" at StSC will NOT be doing any of that in the future, and will NOT ever be charging them for our "mis-takes".
    Last edited by doug555; 05-05-15 at 11:59 PM.

Well my initial impression was that he might have been doing a bit too much. Stamping the deposit slips isn't necessary just the checks.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Louis Holger
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The Bank doesn't want to borrow money from you anymore.
    Can you blame them? You took the candy right out from out of their mouths.
    You estoppel their account.
    The game is over and they are taking their ball home with them and nobody else can play.
    Now if everyone did this.... whom would the Banks play with?
    Besides themselves.
    Excellent notion. Once you file your Libel of Review the demand has been made (that is how I made my demand for redeeming lawful money). From there it is no longer an issue. It took me a bit to understand this too, and also went through my initial stages of trying to argue with the bank.