Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you

I just wanted to introduce myself. Thank you David for the invite.

I was known as sivana on SJC. I'm a [Canadian] man currently resting in Illinois.

Be well...

Hi Richard Earl;

It is good that the registration process is efficient. I read that quite a few of the instant registrants were deleted as 'bogus'. I never did hear exactly what indicated a registrant was 'bogus' though.

Now it seems that we go through the process of sending a verification to your email address and you respond back and are approved by a human Admin or Moderator. The growth is slower but the people here are genuine and interested enough to jockey their mouse and await screening. So all is well.

Welcome!

Welcome Richard Earl
    Great to have you here.
    I remember the Sivana handle from SJC.

Bright blessings
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

I write to tell everybody how pleased I am that I cannot keep up. Somebody registered with a comment that this forum is just wonderful, and I regret not finding time yet for Michael Joseph's treatise on the Fig Tree.

I am very gratified just the same though, to see the kind of interesting people and caliber of intelligence 'Saving to Suitors' Club is attracting.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Hello again! I have finally found my way over here on this 5th anniversary of my discovery of the original suijuris.net site. It's been an extremely knowledgeable road and a big THANK YOU goes to David Merrill for contributing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Hello again! I have finally found my way over here on this 5th anniversary of my discovery of the original suijuris.net site. It's been an extremely knowledgeable road and a big THANK YOU goes to David Merrill for contributing to it.
    Hey EZ!!

What's happenin'?

Welcome back .

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    EZ, how delighted I was to see your screen name show up! I'm glad you found us here!

Hi all

I was a member on suijurisclub.net but recently stopped using that site as I didn't agree with the terms of use agreement. Saw this website on a post you made there. I was known as KingOfKool I think on the original SuiJuris.net forum.

Hello RotS
    Welcome; good to have you here.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
    Hi all

I was a member on suijurisclub.net but recently stopped using that site as I didn't agree with the terms of use agreement. Saw this website on a post you made there. I was known as KingOfKool I think on the original SuiJuris.net forum.
    Hey KingofKool!

Welcome back!

This is netwrkranger.